Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,074 members, 7,835,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades (36137 Views)

Tribunal Sacks Vincent Bulus In Plateau, Bans Him From Politics For Life / Growing List Of People Buhari Jailed/killed In His "Anti Corruption Crusades" / NIGERIA 2015: Obasanjo Dumps Lamido, Endorses Tambuwal For President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by Wsdm: 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2013
ifihearam: First of all its good for the kingdom of God and its a demonstration that God can use anybody regardless of your ugly past(i doubt buhari own sha).Well sir,i hope you did not resort to this out of frustration,because if his excellency had given you his listening ears you would not have done this,secondly if you were still politically relevant as some feeble minded people think you are i still believe you wont have done this but in all I thank God for still using you as a vessel of honour in this end time.

May i still use this opportunity to reach out to the devil of nigeria(buhari),God may still forgive you IF you stop your demonic practices by killing innocent nigerians,you still have the chance to turn a new leaf by giving your life to Jesus Christ,he is the WAY,TRUTH and LIFE.

Please make u U-turn while you still have the opportunity. Jesus is LORD.
A Muslim can never say this. Reason; "to you your religion and to me mine".
Honestly i am so sorry that even a mad cow is better than so many people.
Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by premlove(m): 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2013
This is when boko haram can prove there usefulness to nigeria just a little bomb close to OB
Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2013
Freiburger:
Madam Policewoman abeg type English, mi no understand your si rerrreee oooo. smiley

No mind am......who knows wetin she dey type
Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by Oildichotomy(m): 4:55pm On Jun 24, 2013
[size=16pt]Somebody tell me this is a JOKE [/size] grin
Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 24, 2013
Freiburger:

May God forgive you. You dey for Taxas dey work for George Bush and ihn papa farm, come back home and help baba for ihn farm and God go bless u wella wella. grin

Who is George Bush? Sounds like a Calabar name
Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by NNAMNSOUDOIDUN(f): 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2013
Jesus Christ came for the sinners not for the saints, please don't judge. The bible says if your sin is as black as charcoal, once you come to Him and turn away from your evil deeds, He will make you as white as snow.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by tglobal(m): 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2013
You would recall how Gen. Abacha arrested him with others, sentenced him to death for alleged involvement in a phantom coup

I don't think He was ever sentenced to death. As far as I remember, he was handed a life sentence which was commuted to 15 years. Interestingly, if he would have completed his sentence three years ago (if he survived jail!)
Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2013
Two retired thieves going on tour to evangelise...

Only in Nigeria....
Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2013
NNAMNSO UDOIDUN: Jesus Christ came for the sinners not for the saints, please don't judge. The bible says if your sin is as black as charcoal, once you come to Him and turn away from your evil deeds, He will make you as white as snow.

Ehnnn so wetin go happen to Saints like moi?
Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2013
Super1759: There is joy in heaven over a repented soul, no matter how much sin you've committed, God will forgive, we thank God for the revival.
and you sure that he repent wiv all soul that will make heaven to rejoice on him
Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by adepojuot: 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2013
Peter was like obasanjo before he converted,so leave him alone,God can use anybody,did know you God uses ballamu horse and it sound like human. After all his different from buhari that is uses his wealth to promote terrorist.
Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by esmeralda1(f): 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2013
Respect Sir.
Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by amanda2013(f): 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2013
pistol: This man obj is the most unfortunate thing to happen to us as a nation.
It was under his watch that corruption went viral and impunity became the other of the day.
We had an opportunity to start life all over on a clean slate after the military nightmare and he was the chief architect that bungled that dream.
He wants to do restitution?
He better start by returning all the loot and national commonwealth him and his cronies cornered for their personal and selfish aggradizement.
God punish devil.
Do not tempt the Lord ur God.
The prayer of a sinner is an abomination before God.
u are nt GOD neither are u more righteous than obj so pls pray for hs total repentance. who knws what God wants to do wit him.
Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 24, 2013
jackbauersballs: Two retired thieves going on tour to evangelise...

Only in Nigeria....

My bro, anything possible ni 9ja

Remember the lady that murdered another woman, got out super early and became a semi-politician. Cant recall her name. Na one SS name like that.
Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by Akiika: 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2013
He should repent his sins and return all monies stolen from us.
Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by Ikpewe: 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2013
I remembered watching Zarkis show one day, and obj was sing i ve dcided to folow Jesus. I dnt realy knw weda he has realy repented. But if he does, glory b to GOD
Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by Provie(m): 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2013
Ota Clown.
Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by curtain: 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2013
There are many roads that leads to 2015. Campaign for lamido in the north, crusade in the west, may be comedy in the east and and middle-belt. All-in-all baba remains on STAGE preparing a sucker-punch for tinubush.
Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by lawrencemoses: 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2013
Do you want a Cars with this features:

* 4-Wheel Disc Brakes
* AM/FM
* Air Conditioning
* Anti-lock Brakes
* Anti-theft System
* Automatic Headlights
* CD (Multi Disc)
* Cruise Control
* Daytime Running Lights
* Dual-zone Climate Control
* Floor Mats
* Folding Mirrors
* Front & Rear Side Airbags
* Front Airbags (Dual)
* Full Size Spare Tire
* Handsfree/Bluetooth Integration
* Heated Mirrors
* Heated Seats
* Intermittent Wipers
* Keyless Entry
* Keyless Ignition
* Leather Interior
* Leather Steering Wheel
* Locking Differential
* Navigation System
* Parking Assist System
* Power Locks
* Power Mirrors
* Power Seat (Dual)
* Power Steering
* Power Windows
* Premium Sound System
* Premium Wheels
* Reading Lights
* Rear Window Defroster
* Seat Memory
* Steering Wheel Controls
* Tire Pressure Monitoring System
* Traction/Stability Control
* Trip Computer
* Vanity Mirror/Light
* Wood Trim

Then you are welcome, Bring your budget to us and we shall help you get your budget right here in Nigeria Direct From America,Germany and Canada Cars .

Come join others in owning a Car at a good and cheaper rate here in Nigeria.

Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by maclatunji: 5:15pm On Jun 24, 2013
If you believing this, you will believe anything.
Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by sunnydefoe: 5:22pm On Jun 24, 2013
O B J has now come to know that to be a born again is the only way to success and i believe that every other leader will follow his foot step. GOD bless NIGERIA.
Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by sobaemma(m): 5:24pm On Jun 24, 2013
Make una they there this old man go gain for earth and gain 4 heaven,he no lose
Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by 1209hsn: 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2013
Praise d lord! Hallellujah!
Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by Ememinyang2(f): 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2013
Wow satan iz born agan,wonders shall neva end
Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by cjoe90: 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2013
9jadelta: he should first return all the money he looted.

To who should he return the money. Even if he returns the alleged looted money, it wont reflect on the economy not to talk of reaching you. Somebody else will jst pocket the entire money.

Baba if your repentance is geniue, I wish you all the besy in you walk with God...
Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 24, 2013
cjoe90:

To who should he return the money. Even if he returns the alleged looted money, it wont reflect on the economy not to talk of reaching you. Somebody else will jst pocket the entire money.

Baba if your repentance is geniue, I wish you all the besy in you walk with God...

OBJ's loots can fix and update 90% of Nigeria's schools with the newest technologies.

ObJ's loots can build modern uptodate hospitals in each state

OBJ's loot can end child hunger in Nigeria for 10 years

OBJ's loots can fix 90% of Nigerian mini ponds we call roads

OBJ's loots can clean up Niger Delta

Etc
Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by mrsraiy: 5:39pm On Jun 24, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Death is coming nearer.
You can do all the crusades you want Mr OBJ, we have already reserved a special grill for you in Hell.
Who are you to judge? Na wa sha for some people
Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by austentero: 5:46pm On Jun 24, 2013
No comment yet
Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2013
his idea creating a grass-root movement?
Nigerians are more passionate about religion than politics
why not create a followership on what people are passionate about? and then preach politics from the pulpit?
Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by Peculiarni(m): 6:01pm On Jun 24, 2013
pistol: This man obj is the most unfortunate thing to happen to us as a nation.
It was under his watch that corruption went viral and impunity became the other of the day.
We had an opportunity to start life all over on a clean slate after the military nightmare and he was the chief architect that bungled that dream.
He wants to do restitution?
He better start by returning all the loot and national commonwealth him and his cronies cornered for their personal and selfish aggradizement.
God punish devil.
Do not tempt the Lord ur God.
The prayer of a sinner is an abomination before God.
jesus christ died because of sinner if baba truely repent from his sin he will make heaven,because our God is a merciful God
Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 6:05pm On Jun 24, 2013
This is another eye opener for u to know that rapture is coming very soon. Make una repent and give ur life to christ
Re: Obasanjo Dumps Politics For Evangelism, Organizes Nationwide Crusades by abujalapdog(m): 6:07pm On Jun 24, 2013
So you want to leave Ogboni for me? Mbanu...lets wait an see! We r all waiting for you over the other side ;DSo you want to leave Ogboni for me? Mbanu...lets wait an see! We r all waiting for you over the other side

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CBN Sacks Another 40 Staff / Sunday Igboho: Governor Seyi Makinde Invited Me To Kogi For Elections / Obaseki Revokes CofO Of Ibori’s Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.