Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,936 members, 7,838,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Crude Face Of A Blackberry Thief!!!!!!!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Crude Face Of A Blackberry Thief!!!!!!!!! (2100 Views)

The Look On Face Of Ese Oruru, As She Sets To Return Home (Pic) / Face Of The Man Who kidnapped Ese Oruru For Marriage (Photo) / The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crude Face Of A Blackberry Thief!!!!!!!!! by okpekete: 10:08am On Jun 24, 2013
Morning Fellas,

I lost my blackberry phone on saturday , 15th june at a wedding reception in Ikeja.
Its a blackberry torch 3.
The phone was switched off all throught the weekend, suddenly on tuesday, it came up and the dp changed to the picture below. I have no idea who he is or what he's doing with my phone.
All my existing friends were cleared from the contacts, however, one of my friends saved the picuture sharply.
Please if anyone knows this guy, u can send a private mail to my email, sumboo@yahoo.com.
God bless you as you be your brother's keeper.

Re: Crude Face Of A Blackberry Thief!!!!!!!!! by Emiree: 10:18am On Jun 24, 2013
Moderator,

Front Page Please,

These incidences are getting too much. I know the owner of the phone, we were all on alert to see the next step after confirming that the phone had been stolen. The silly guy is walking around now posting his family pictures on a stolen BB. He needs to be disgraces ASAP.
Re: Crude Face Of A Blackberry Thief!!!!!!!!! by cefi: 10:18am On Jun 24, 2013

shocked @ a wedding? He actually looks like
Re: Crude Face Of A Blackberry Thief!!!!!!!!! by Emiree: 10:29am On Jun 24, 2013
See the fine wife wey marry am sef. Na so babes of nowadays go dey follow who dem no know till them enter wahala. Bros dey thief come drop for house after dem go say "he's into business".
Re: Crude Face Of A Blackberry Thief!!!!!!!!! by cefi: 10:31am On Jun 24, 2013
sad yea front page please
He really should be disgraced. Silly theif. U stole a phone kai? See his wife and daughter sad where are his colleagues, friends and family. Better advice him ooo. Cos this is just the begining.....
Re: Crude Face Of A Blackberry Thief!!!!!!!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:34am On Jun 24, 2013
Lmao! Mumu!
Re: Crude Face Of A Blackberry Thief!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 24, 2013
wait first o. Who be thief. The man, lady, or the baby??
Re: Crude Face Of A Blackberry Thief!!!!!!!!! by kreamidiva(f): 10:36am On Jun 24, 2013
I think this guy is only guilty of buying stolen goods.period.he can't be this foolish to put his family up as his d.p if he stole the fone.from Saturday to Tuesday is enuff time for these criminals to sell stolen goods.

5 Likes

Re: Crude Face Of A Blackberry Thief!!!!!!!!! by Emiree: 10:45am On Jun 24, 2013
Like a wise man i know once said, if something is too good to be true, then it probably is. Why would you buy a phone worth 50k at a cheap price and not know that it's stolen? this is how we explain away the decay in our society, thinking we are smart for getting something at an unbelievable price. Abi RIM dey do sales wey we no dey hear about?

The guy freakin'stole the phone. And upon being chatted by the owner's friend on the fact that the phone was stolen he deleted the contact ASAP. that in itself is an admission of guilt. He is a thief plain and simple!!! Please front page. We need to disgrace these people.
Re: Crude Face Of A Blackberry Thief!!!!!!!!! by cefi: 10:50am On Jun 24, 2013
. kreami diva(f): Quote Post
I think this guy is only guilty of buying stolen goods.period.he can't be this foolish to put his family up as his d.p if he stole the fone.from Saturday to Tuesday is enuff time for these criminals to sell stolen goods.
Waoooo u actually think he is innocent cos he bought it ok if he is then he should he it and the owner will forgive him. How can nigerians be so irresposiblem
Re: Crude Face Of A Blackberry Thief!!!!!!!!! by cefi: 10:57am On Jun 24, 2013
He is a theif jaree. Emiree!! Spot on
Re: Crude Face Of A Blackberry Thief!!!!!!!!! by cefi: 11:05am On Jun 24, 2013
Was really angry. Didn't read tru what I wrote abt him buying a stolen phone.
What I was saying was that buying a a stolen phone isn't an excuse. If he is actually inocent then he should look for a way to return it. Nigerians are so irresponsible. Buying a stolen phone all in the name of uk used phones is now cool?
Re: Crude Face Of A Blackberry Thief!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 24, 2013
cefi: Was really angry. Didn't read tru what I wrote abt him buying a stolen phone.
What I was saying was that buying a a stolen phone isn't an excuse. If he is actually inocent then he should look for a way to return it. Nigerians are so irresponsible. Buying a stolen phone all in the name of uk used phones is now cool?
Go to computer village and see the way they sell these so called UK and US used phones.

Now even stolen phones are categorized as such, so how u gonna find out its stolen before buying.

I guess the pic on display belong to fallen buyer victim, however, he can also be made to provide the person that sold him the phone if caught

1 Like

Re: Crude Face Of A Blackberry Thief!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 24, 2013
This guy looks well-fed to steal a BB. He probable bought a used 'UK BB', hahahahahaha. Take down his pictures OP and count your loss.

3 Likes

Re: Crude Face Of A Blackberry Thief!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 24, 2013
bookmarked
Re: Crude Face Of A Blackberry Thief!!!!!!!!! by 190: 11:27am On Jun 24, 2013
i know the guy grin grin grin grin
Re: Crude Face Of A Blackberry Thief!!!!!!!!! by cefi: 11:31am On Jun 24, 2013
Billyonaire!!!?? U should be the one to leave this forum. U are one of the many irresponsible Nigerians we just talked abt. I am sure u look well fed too and pple might just think u are responsible cos of ur looks. Does Jonathan look hungry? .....
Re: Crude Face Of A Blackberry Thief!!!!!!!!! by Ochek: 11:34am On Jun 24, 2013
Emiree: Like a wise man i know once said, if something is too good to be true, then it probably is. Why would you buy a phone worth 50k at a cheap price and not know that it's stolen? this is how we explain away the decay in our society, thinking we are smart for getting something at an unbelievable price. Abi RIM dey do sales wey we no dey hear about?

The guy freakin'stole the phone. And upon being chatted by the owner's friend on the fact that the phone was stolen he deleted the contact ASAP. that in itself is an admission of guilt. He is a thief plain and simple!!! Please front page. We need to disgrace these people.

You never met a desperate broke guy who wants to sell his legal acquired property at a give away price cos he needs to fix some prob ASAP?
Re: Crude Face Of A Blackberry Thief!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 24, 2013
grin grin grin grin

@op I hope you find the culprit
Re: Crude Face Of A Blackberry Thief!!!!!!!!! by Kirinwa: 11:44am On Jun 24, 2013
Olekumaster: wait first o. Who be thief. The man, lady, or the baby??

angry grin grin grin
Re: Crude Face Of A Blackberry Thief!!!!!!!!! by Kirinwa: 11:47am On Jun 24, 2013
kreami diva: I think this guy is only guilty of buying stolen goods.period.he can't be this foolish to put his family up as his d.p if he stole the fone.from Saturday to Tuesday is enuff time for these criminals to sell stolen goods.

He is a suspect then and that doesn't make him innocent.He should provide the sellers.
Re: Crude Face Of A Blackberry Thief!!!!!!!!! by cefi: 11:54am On Jun 24, 2013
Well in this case it was stolen. Try buying a land with this mindset!!! tongue
Re: Crude Face Of A Blackberry Thief!!!!!!!!! by Kirinwa: 11:55am On Jun 24, 2013
What is romantic about this topic anyways?
undecided Sexkillz you dry so? I think it should be taken to phone section.
Re: Crude Face Of A Blackberry Thief!!!!!!!!! by AtheistD(m): 12:14pm On Jun 24, 2013
Maybe he is the new owner of the phone and not necessarily the thief. Getting hold of him should help track down the thief.
Re: Crude Face Of A Blackberry Thief!!!!!!!!! by Godson201333(m): 12:18pm On Jun 24, 2013
Oh what a shame!That man just bought a stolen Phone cos he looks responsible than being a THIEF shocked grin
Re: Crude Face Of A Blackberry Thief!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 24, 2013
Dude just bought a stolen phone. Kudos to the sharp friends you have, it pays to move with sharp people.
Re: Crude Face Of A Blackberry Thief!!!!!!!!! by andyanders: 12:52pm On Jun 24, 2013
kreami diva: I think this guy is only guilty of buying stolen goods.period.he can't be this foolish to put his family up as his d.p if he stole the fone.from Saturday to Tuesday is enuff time for these criminals to sell stolen goods.

You said the truth.

To me, I will say that this guy must have bought the stolen phone unknowingly. Too bad. Stop calling him thief, rather tell him that the phone he is having is stolen and should be returned so that he can help you identify who sold to him.
Re: Crude Face Of A Blackberry Thief!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 24, 2013
Like many before me have said, please take down the pix as i doubt the man will upload his family pix if he stole it.
Take it to the police or count your loss.
Re: Crude Face Of A Blackberry Thief!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 24, 2013
the baby
Re: Crude Face Of A Blackberry Thief!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2013
OP Pls I beg you in God's name to remove that baby's picture from that lot. Even if both her parents conspired to steal your phone, she is too young to know what they did. Don't start her off in this cruel world by calling her a thief alongside her parents. Let her be judged by the content of her own character.
Whether the man looks well-fed or poorly-fed, a receiver of stolen goods is as guilty as the person that stole it.
Re: Crude Face Of A Blackberry Thief!!!!!!!!! by Les: 1:55pm On Jun 24, 2013
grin grin op, even if you dont know if it's d man or the woman that stole ur phone or they bought it from the thief, Idk, but Pls remove that baby's pix, I beg u in God's name and in seun's name. Kills, modify this post and remove d baby's pix ;-(
Re: Crude Face Of A Blackberry Thief!!!!!!!!! by Omobarca: 1:57pm On Jun 24, 2013
I know this guy, he lives in my street. Send 5k MTN recharge card to get his home address

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Found Dead In Hotel, After A Night With Strange Man In Portharcourt (photos / Hit And Run Truck Driver Crushes 3 Women To Death In Rivers State (photos) / Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos D!es

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.