Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,716 members, 7,862,269 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:43 PM

Crude Face Of A Blackberry Thief!!!!!!!!! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Crude Face Of A Blackberry Thief!!!!!!!!! (2107 Views)

The Look On Face Of Ese Oruru, As She Sets To Return Home (Pic) / Face Of The Man Who kidnapped Ese Oruru For Marriage (Photo) / The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crude Face Of A Blackberry Thief!!!!!!!!! by deor03(m): 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2013
Maybe Na the wife put the DP o.

He must have given his wife the BB she's been requesting for since xmas 2012.

And the appreciative wife, put his picture to profess her immense thanks and renewed love.
Re: Crude Face Of A Blackberry Thief!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2013
I know this guy, his name, and his shop in Ikeja Computer village.

Send me a mail since the email you provided is invalid. mikaelocee@gmail.com
Re: Crude Face Of A Blackberry Thief!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 24, 2013
kreami diva: I think this guy is only guilty of buying stolen goods .period.he can't be this foolish to put his family up as his d.p if he stole the fone.from Saturday to Tuesday is enuff time for these criminals to sell stolen goods.
You are very correct. I've known him for 4 years. The OP should mail me ASAP.
Re: Crude Face Of A Blackberry Thief!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2013
Vikin:

I guess the pic on display belong to fallen buyer victim, however, he can also be made to provide the person that sold him the phone if caught
I don't know the lady nor the baby. But the man, I know. He owns a phone shop.
Re: Crude Face Of A Blackberry Thief!!!!!!!!! by okpekete: 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2013
Thanks sexkillz,
Will send you an email. I will also try to isolate only the man's pix.
Thanks everyone for the support.
Re: Crude Face Of A Blackberry Thief!!!!!!!!! by AbuMikey(m): 11:48pm On Jun 24, 2013
Emiree: Like a wise man i know once said, if something is too good to be true, then it probably is. Why would you buy a phone worth 50k at a cheap price and not know that it's stolen? this is how we explain away the decay in our society, thinking we are smart for getting something at an unbelievable price. Abi RIM dey do sales wey we no dey hear about?

The guy freakin'stole the phone. And upon being chatted by the owner's friend on the fact that the phone was stolen he deleted the contact ASAP. that in itself is an admission of guilt. He is a thief plain and simple!!! Please front page. We need to disgrace these people.
Animal like you!!! And you think the thief can't format the fone befor selling it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Caught With A Woman’s Decapitated Head And Hands At Badagry (graphic Photos) / Top 10 Horrific True Crime Cases You Should Never Web Search / Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos D!es

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.