Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,946 members, 7,866,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:09 PM

Episode 11 - The Mystery Behind Human Existence - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Episode 11 - The Mystery Behind Human Existence (450 Views)

Episode 8 - The Mystery Behind Human Existence / Episode 6 - The Mystery Behind Human Existence / The Mystery Behind Human Existence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Episode 11 - The Mystery Behind Human Existence by AdefarakanAO: 10:45am On Jun 24, 2013
[b]
THE SPECIALLY DIVINELY ELECTED PEOPLE
This is the next “formation feature”. But it is not for everybody, only few people belong here.
To start with, once you are chosen for the “No 2 type of mercy” we just explored in the last episode, then you are in this group. Although, you may be in this group and not be a candidate of the “No 2 type of mercy”. Therefore, it is not all those that are “specially divinely elected” that are candidate of the “No 2 type of mercy”. Don’t be confused! You will understand better when we treat Group 1 extensively in the next episode. So, who are the Specially Divinely Elected? They are people with Special Assignment on Earth, and as a result, they have the following characteristics:
• They are Kingdom Consultants.
• They are not just Christians; they are also Christians’ leaders.
• Their Ministerial Assignment is always with international and generational relevance.
• They don’t die as a common man, they always end great.
• They must suffer for Christ’ sake (or for the Gospel’ sake) how ever small.
• They are never afraid of dying, because after their assignment, they believe the next thing is to go to meet
with the Lord.
• They are highly reverenced.
• They are also Saviours (alongside with Christ); Obadiah 21.
• No human curse or enchantment can have effect on them; Num.23:23.
• They are so special that God can even kill people for their sake e.g. Moses’ case in Num. 26: 9-10 (their strife
against Moses and Aaron was counted for them as against God. See Vs 9).
• They know a lot! I mean they are embodiment of Divine Revelation (2 Cor. 12:7).
• Their life is absolutely monitored by God (Ps.37:23).
• They have the Spirit of Holiness that super-naturally helps them to loose taste for sin (Rom.1:4).
• The examples of the people that belong here are: Jesus, John the Baptist, Paul, all the Martyrs, Jeremiah,
Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, etc.
• They don’t have their own pattern of life, God patterns their lives for them. Any of their plans in life
(especially through Good State of Mind) only comes to past, if it is in line with God’s pattern for them
(Prov.19:21). This is the only limitation of the “Good State of Mind” for the people in this group.
• They are unkillable! They only die when it is time for them to go (John7:30 & Mark 14:1). They even stoned Paul
to death, and when the Disciples gathered to bury him, he stood up and continued his ministry – what a special
fellow!
Pls be reminded, the Specially Divinely Elected people are always few. You may/may not be among.

THE DIVINELY ELECTED PEOPLE
This is the next “formation feature”. Some people also belong here. These people are ordained to reign eternally with Christ.
Abraham, Isaac, & Jacob are divinely elected, no wonder God is fond of saying, “I am the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (Exo. 3:6, 15, 16 etc). The Bible also says Lazarus was carried by the Angel to the bosom of Abraham in heaven (Luke 16:22-25). This means, it is divine arrangement that Abraham would reign eternally in heaven.
Except Judas Iscariot, other disciples of Jesus also belong to this group. These disciples are eternally ordained, selected, and chosen to reign in heaven with Jesus. Jesus himself said when He was speaking with God; “I kept all the disciples you gave me, (except Judas Iscariot, the son of perdition). He said I kept them all and none of them was lost; John 17:12. Jesus was speaking here prophetically about their eternity. All these disciples are Martyrs (they died a sorrowful death for the Gospel sake) except John the beloved (the candidate of the Special Mercy of God). Therefore, all the martyrs had been chosen by heaven to reign eternally with Christ in heaven.
Please take note of this; it is possible you belong to this group, and you are not a Martyr, because everyone in this group the Bible says; ARE PREDESTINATED, whether Martyr or not (Rom. 8:29-30). To be predestinated means to be chosen before NOW!
Also note that, there are people that are both Divinely Elected and Specially Divinely Elected. But you may be Divinely Elected and not be Specially Divinely Elected, because “specially divinely elected” people are for “special assignment”.
It is also possible that those that are Divinely Elected may/may not know that they are Divinely Elected.

DESTINY
Destiny is the sum total of everyone’s existence on earth. That is why it is difficult for somebody to say, I know my destiny. But if you are not specially divinely elected and you understand “The Mystery Behind Human Existence” that I have being treating right from Episode 1, and you decide to practice it, then you can determine what becomes of you in life atleast to a reasonable extent. This is why some people say, “your destiny is in your hand”. But this is not so for those that are Specially Divinely Elected because they are all special servants of God, and as a result, God only determines every of their tomorrow. This Scripture; Prov. 20:24 is for them! Don’t worry, you will understand this better, when you know the group you belong. The next episode is going to be explanation on Group 1.
IT IS ALWAYS BETTER TO KNOW EARLIER! WE LOVE YOU!