Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

The Bible Says Time Shall Come When The Ladies Wil Be Runing After The Men For Marriage - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible Says Time Shall Come When The Ladies Wil Be Runing After The Men For Marriage (1516 Views)

The Bible Says There Is No Such Person Named Abraham Hagar And Sarah / Why Call Pastors "Father" When The Bible Says We Should Not? / "Revival Will Only Come When Billy Graham Dies" - Benny Hinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bible Says Time Shall Come When The Ladies Wil Be Runing After The Men For Marriage by 9cent(m): 3:38pm On May 12, 2008
hhhmmm, does it mean that prophecy is starting off with me cuz two girls in my compound now call me Mr. bachelor instead of my real name already grin. but i'm only 22 and not searching. grin

hhmm , would that prophecy ever happen in this life time cuz i cant wait to see ladies pilling up in there hundreds against themselves only to ask my hand in marriage, grin grin cool

enjoy!
Re: The Bible Says Time Shall Come When The Ladies Wil Be Runing After The Men For Marriage by amaikama(m): 10:28am On Jun 18, 2008
Am even anxious for that day to come for my own yanger that i have been training all this while. grin
Re: The Bible Says Time Shall Come When The Ladies Wil Be Runing After The Men For Marriage by tngtech(m): 11:00am On Jun 18, 2008
@poster

and where did u get that from the bible?
Re: The Bible Says Time Shall Come When The Ladies Wil Be Runing After The Men For Marriage by oYaTo(m): 11:32am On Jun 18, 2008
yeah e dey Bible (can't recall the exact verse). . .some thing like "multiple women will say to one man. . .we can clothe ourselves, feed and take care of ourselves, but just allow us to bear your name" That's not an exact quote from the Bible . . .i can't seem to remember the verse. Does anyone know it?
Re: The Bible Says Time Shall Come When The Ladies Wil Be Runing After The Men For Marriage by joomiegal(f): 1:49pm On Jun 18, 2008
9cent:

hhhmmm, does it mean that prophecy is starting off with me because two girls in my compound now call me Mr. bachelor instead of my real name already grin. but i'm only 22 and not searching. grin

hhmm , would that prophecy ever happen in this life time because i can't wait to see ladies pilling up in there hundreds against themselves only to ask my hand in marriage, grin grin cool

enjoy!

amaikama:

Am even anxious for that day to come for my own yanger that i have been training all this while. grin

@9cent, amaikama and poster, THAT'LL BE THE DAY, DONT HOLD YOUR BREATH!!!
Re: The Bible Says Time Shall Come When The Ladies Wil Be Runing After The Men For Marriage by oYaTo(m): 2:06pm On Jun 18, 2008
Found it. . .

Isaiah 4:1
In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, "We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!"
Re: The Bible Says Time Shall Come When The Ladies Wil Be Runing After The Men For Marriage by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 18, 2008
fantasy for men!!!
Re: The Bible Says Time Shall Come When The Ladies Wil Be Runing After The Men For Marriage by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 18, 2008
[s]The way some ppl interpret their Bible sha. . .[/s]
Re: The Bible Says Time Shall Come When The Ladies Wil Be Runing After The Men For Marriage by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 18, 2008
You ppl need to start turning on the light when you read your Bible undecided
Re: The Bible Says Time Shall Come When The Ladies Wil Be Runing After The Men For Marriage by oYaTo(m): 3:47pm On Jun 18, 2008
@ 4her whaddaya mean? ur Bible no talk dat one?
Re: The Bible Says Time Shall Come When The Ladies Wil Be Runing After The Men For Marriage by tngtech(m): 3:49pm On Jun 18, 2008
4Her:

You people need to start turning on the light when you read your Bible undecided

not only that, they should stop reading the bible upside down.
Re: The Bible Says Time Shall Come When The Ladies Wil Be Runing After The Men For Marriage by toluxa1(m): 4:02pm On Jun 18, 2008
THIS IS NOT A RELIGIOUS POST, BUT REALLY THE MEANING OF THAT VERSE DOES NOT EVEN RELATE IN ANY WAY TO THE WAY YOU'RE INTERPRETING IT. BUT JUST TO GIVE YOU A TIP, THE SEVEN WOMEN ARE THE CHURCH (REMEBER THE SEVEN CHURCHES IN REVELATION) AND THE MAN IS CHRIST. A TIME WILL COME WHEN THE CHURCH WILL WANT TO BE CALLED BY CHRIST'S NAME ETC,

, my people perish because of lack of understanding (Hosea 4:6)
Re: The Bible Says Time Shall Come When The Ladies Wil Be Runing After The Men For Marriage by smooooooth: 4:02pm On Jun 18, 2008
@poster, that time is now, cos babe scare,they all running after one guy why the rest are left without. i was in a thread earlier and 2 NLers were fighting over Tboy, and i just dey there dey look without any. lipsrsealed
Re: The Bible Says Time Shall Come When The Ladies Wil Be Runing After The Men For Marriage by smooooooth: 4:05pm On Jun 18, 2008
toluxa1:

THIS IS NOT A RELIGIOUS POST, BUT REALLY THE MEANING OF THAT VERSE DOES NOT EVEN RELATE IN ANY WAY TO THE WAY YOU'RE INTERPRETING IT. BUT JUST TO GIVE YOU A TIP, THE SEVEN WOMEN ARE THE CHURCH (REMEBER THE SEVEN CHURCHES IN REVELATION) AND THE MAN IS CHRIST. A TIME WILL COME WHEN THE CHURCH WILL WANT TO BE CALLED BY CHRIST'S NAME ETC,

, my people perish because of lack of understanding (Hosea 4:6)
pls dnt even mention revelation,its a very sensitive part of the bible, and we shld not play with it o, there is a great curse for any wrond interpretation. not that i think u are wrong o.
Re: The Bible Says Time Shall Come When The Ladies Wil Be Runing After The Men For Marriage by toluxa1(m): 4:12pm On Jun 18, 2008
smooooooth:

please dnt even mention revelation,its a very sensitive part of the bible, and we shld not play with it o,

THE WHOLE BIBLE IS GODS WORD TO US. AND THERE IS NOTHING LIKE 'SENSITIVE PART OF THE BIBLE'
(2 Timothy 3:16: "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, )

smooooooth:

, there is a great curse for any wrond interpretation. not that i think u are wrong o.

THATS EXACTLY WHY I AM TRYING TO EXPLAIN TO HIM
Re: The Bible Says Time Shall Come When The Ladies Wil Be Runing After The Men For Marriage by Uby40(m): 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2008
Guys pls dont let this passage of the Bible get into ur heads.
that shudnt give some of us the right to start planning to flirt.
dont u think it wud be more boost to our personality of we cling to just one of the avaliable seven?

i wish ya'll good luck in advance.
Re: The Bible Says Time Shall Come When The Ladies Wil Be Runing After The Men For Marriage by toluxa1(m): 4:51pm On Jun 18, 2008
yeah!
Re: The Bible Says Time Shall Come When The Ladies Wil Be Runing After The Men For Marriage by Lady2(f): 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2008
@Poster

don't flatter yourself.

4Her, tngtech, and co.

Poster was being a jester. It's not that serious.
Re: The Bible Says Time Shall Come When The Ladies Wil Be Runing After The Men For Marriage by MyAfriplac: 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2008
Somebody has been reading the bible upside down or from right to left.

www.myafriplace.com

(1) (Reply)

A Visit By Jesus:divine Revelation By Pastor Sori Park / Bishop Or Charlatan ? / Word Of Faith Convention 2014 Starts Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.