Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,489 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

I Wonder How True Dell Partners With Jumia - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Wonder How True Dell Partners With Jumia (816 Views)

Lenovo Partners With Razer To Tackle Gaming PC Segment / My Online Shopping Experience With Jumia.com <<Case Resolved!!>> / The Wonder Of Sony Viao (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wonder How True Dell Partners With Jumia by anintia(m): 6:07pm On Jun 24, 2013
From recent blog posts and all, it is said that Jumia Nigeria and Dell have gone into partnership of some sort. But what bothers me is that how possible is it because Jumia is an online store in Nigeria and Dell is a mega computer manufacturer so how do both go hand in hand? If that is the case then they must have the authentic dell products to deliver
Re: I Wonder How True Dell Partners With Jumia by depure88: 7:31am On Jul 01, 2013
anintia: From recent blog posts and all, it is said that Jumia Nigeria and Dell have gone into partnership of some sort. But what bothers me is that how possible is it because Jumia is an online store in Nigeria and Dell is a mega computer manufacturer so how do both go hand in hand? If that is the case then they must have the authentic dell products to deliver
Yes I got my there

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Hacker Breaks Into Zuckerberg's Timeline To Report Bug / Uk Used Computers Are For Sale At Affordable Price. / ALIENWARE Computers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.