Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered (38828 Views)

Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness / Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia / Is Meagan Good Surgically Altered? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by chicbenita(f): 8:30pm On Jun 24, 2013
As a friend of the couple, I can’t keep silent anymore. The picture being circulated is not what the bride looked like on the wedding day, it was digital altered to destroy the lives of the new couple and may you all be forgiven for the damage you caused the church of God and the new couple. As someone that attended the wedding, the pictures arousing such controversy looks nothing like the bride on her wedding day.

No white-looking makeup or blush
No earring
No lipstick
No fake eye lash
No mascara
No relaxed hair (blow drier & flat iron can do that! by the way, her hair is that long)
No colored eyebrow
No eye shadow
No ring on finger

You compare earlier pictures of a deeper life bride with a turban covered hair. In the Caribbean generally, the thick turban covering is associated with a satanic worship church. Can you imagine? No!! Ignorance is bliss. Is that what you want the new couple subjected to because of your lack of understanding? A joining that appears to be like under Satan because of hair covering as you understand it in your side of the world? God forbid!

If you want to accuse the bride of the gown, is it showing any body parts? I thought this was the idea of modesty. Let not thy unclothedness be discovered.. Love is also not John's lover/heartthrob/girlfriend or any other careless language, these two were brought together led of The Lord though from thousand of miles apart and I'm sure they went through the deeper life church marriage committee process from their countries.

I hope you feel guilty enough to stop all the lies and great damage you have caused a new couple trying to begin a life together hard school of marriage, and added to that has to live with scrutiny on a public scale, all influenced by lies and doctored images from the haters.. Let each man run their own Christian race, not with eye service or an envious mind.

Congrats to the new couple and may God soothe the irreparable damage caused by online social media.

P.s there are so many other good things online about Love Odih, not just some fabricated and baseless scandal

http://www.ogusbaba.com/2013/06/eye-witness-defends-kumiyis-sons.html

3 Likes

Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by Acidosis(m): 8:52pm On Jun 24, 2013
This photo is a clear model of modesty, decency and maturity...
Just like any other deeper life wedding..
The key word here is "modesty".

..and as a matter of fact..This is not my marriage, your marriage...So pls let the couple live and enjoy their marital life..

Your brazillian, peruvian abi na belarus hair doesnt guarantee you a "Husband" (I mean a husband, not a love-vendor/boyfriend)

Who go marry, go marry smiley Irrespective of your dress sense.

The new trend now is that couples dress good in church, but when its party time, they tend to pull the upper part of their gown (half unclad)... THATS THE GREATEST FORM OF HYPOCRISY!

...and to think some nairalanders condemning Pastor Kumuyi are involve in the greatest form of hypocrisy under the auspices of some random new generation doppy-swagger earthly conscious Men of God Men-Of-Themselves makes them f00lish..

But now that we've known the truth, I expect you haters to dig a 32 feet well and jump into it at once..!

"Christians" my foot!

Shame on YOU ALL!!

6 Likes

Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2013
If I say I no understand wetin una de yarn, una go vex? undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by imsuboi(m): 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2013
undecided abeg who is this eye witness ?

You sure say the person dey see at all?

3 Likes

Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by gunuvi(m): 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2013
May God forgive you the eye witness. You are a big liar and you have also shown that you peeps are pretenders. Even from the pic you posted here, its totally different from the way deeper life peeps in Badagry dress during their wedding cos I have one of your branches beside my house.

Who even cares? I am a pagan and I don't care those that cares are your so called christian brethren.
Nothing concerns me.

3 Likes

Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by unlessgod: 10:02pm On Jun 24, 2013
na wa o wetin dey happen here?
Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by lulukay(f): 10:19pm On Jun 24, 2013
Acidosis: This photo is a clear model of modesty, decency and maturity...

..and as a matter of fact..This is not my marriage, your marriage...So pls let the couple live and enjoy their marital life..

Your brazillian, peruvian abi na belarus hair doesnt guarantee you a "Husband" (I mean a husband, not a love-vendor/boyfriend)

The new trend now is that couples dress good in church, but when its party time, they tend to pull the upper part of their gown (half unclad)... THATS THE GREATEST FORM OF HYPOCRISY!

...and to think some nairalanders condemning Pastor Kumuyi are involve in the greatest form of hypocrisy under the auspices of some random new generation doppy-swagger earthly conscious Men of God Men-Of-Themselves makes them f00lish..

But now that we've known the truth, I expect you haters to dig a 32 feet well and jump into it at once..!

"Christians" my foot!

Shame on YOU ALL!!
what is dis1 saying?? My frend shatap!!are u a learner?? Y won't u call it modesty when its d G.O's son wedding..deeper lifers don't wear wedding gown,they don't put on vail!!even deeper lifers demselves confessed..they don't even hold bouquets so y shld she be an exception!now dats hypocrisy man!! Y isn't she on turban and china white,how come she dressed so flashy on her trad wedding day..pratice wat u preach ooh! Its modesty rite but to others is a big sin theat will even get d wedding ceremony cancelled!!arrant nonsense..she's even wearing a see through tube gown issh!wile odas dress like they r mourning their husbands..kmt!eleriboo

9 Likes

Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by lulukay(f): 10:24pm On Jun 24, 2013
Practise what u preach!shikena

3 Likes

Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by Globalwalyy(m): 11:13pm On Jun 24, 2013
anyone abeg,,, Up christains

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 25, 2013
So what if she had all those on...?

2 Likes

Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by Mccoynelly(m): 10:15am On Jun 25, 2013
chai,,,, dis one na life
Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by peteremu(m): 12:36pm On Jun 25, 2013
who be the eye witness
Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by Walextopolino(m): 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2013
u guys are just busy bodies! the guy is now married and living well with his family and u guys are here arguing about earings and eye lashes. is it compulsory he must wed like a deeper lifer or does wearing earing make the lady a sinner?

2 Likes

Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by Cuddlemii: 3:05pm On Jun 25, 2013
lulukay: Practise what u preach!shikena

Hmm, interesting analysis.
Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by freecocoa(f): 3:08pm On Jun 25, 2013
Who cares?
Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by IB5(f): 3:09pm On Jun 25, 2013
Seriously, why is this a big deal?
God knows who is truly serving him and who is not?
So many people fit go to hell fire because of another person matter.
undecided

5 Likes

Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by SpicyMimi(f): 3:09pm On Jun 25, 2013
But she is still wearing make-ups nah?

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by stolenstone: 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2013
hahhahhahaahahahahahahahahhhaa!!!!!!!!1 grin omo u go fear analysis na?

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by johnstar(m): 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2013
Dat eye witness must be high on weed undecided

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by sexymoma(f): 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2013
We are blind ba, so you mean she has a pink lips, well shaped eyebrow, naturally powdered face, ear rings grew miraculously.. have said it ealier ''MODS WE NEED A SMILEY THAT SLAPS''

21 Likes

Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by BrightCar: 3:12pm On Jun 25, 2013
Acidosis: This photo is a clear model of modesty, decency and maturity...

"Christians" my foot!

Shame on YOU ALL!!
WELL SPOKEN. THERE IS NO GAIN IN TRYING TO DESTROY THE REPUTATION OF A CHURCH OR MAN OF
GOD AND PASTOR KUMUYI FOR THAT MATTER. MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON THEM. HATERS PLEASE MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS SO YOU DONT INCUR CURSE UPON YOURSELF.

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 25, 2013
Walextopolino: u guys are just busy bodies! the guy is now married and living well with his family and u guys are here arguing about earings and eye lashes.
abi o! Lookin 4 faults in d church. I like d church abeg. Make una leave them alone.
Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by tyson99(m): 3:14pm On Jun 25, 2013
If she like make she wear polybag and br* do her wedding e no concern me all i know is dat God will judge us all equally no G.O for heaven.

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:14pm On Jun 25, 2013
I m yet to see a clear pic of the bride.
Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by olawalemanog: 3:14pm On Jun 25, 2013
The only acceptable way should be the way Jesus and his mother dressed because that is the only way that has reference; every other way is fake and the figment of the imagination of the GO.
It does not matter what you wear or how you wear it, the only dressing code that is traceable is that of the "founder" of the the faith himself (or any one approved by him)
Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by realone2012: 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2013
tchidi: If I say I no understand wetin una de yarn, una go vex? undecided undecided
this is funny grin
Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by Reachyrich(f): 3:20pm On Jun 25, 2013
D eye witness na Amebo.
Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by tyson99(m): 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2013
sexymoma: We are blind ba, so you mean she has a pink lips, well shaped eyebrow, naturally powdered face, ear rings grew miraculously.. have said it ealier ''MODS WE NEED A SMILEY THAT SLAPS''

Dem dey talk like say we use fufu block our eyes.
Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by lifestyle1(m): 3:23pm On Jun 25, 2013
Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by Pygru: 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2013
Make una leave them alone ooh.
See wetin dem members talk.
funkede1: As a friend of the couple, I can’t keep silent anymore. This is the actual picture of what the bride looked like. The rest have been lies to destroy the lives of the new couple and may you all be forgiven for the damage you caused the church of God and the new couple. As someone that attended the wedding, the pictures arousing such controversy looks nothing like the bride on her wedding day.

No white-looking makeup or blush
No earring
No lipstick
No fake eye lash
No mascara
No relaxed hair (blow drier & flat iron can do that! by the way, her hair is that long)
No colored eyebrow
No eye shadow
No ring on finger

You compare earlier pictures of a deeper life bride with a turban covered hair. In the Caribbean generally, the thick turban covering is associated with a satanic worship church. Can you magine? No!! Ignorance is bliss. Is that what you want the new couple subjected to because of your lack of understanding? A joining that appears to be like under Satan because of hair covering as you understand it in your side of the world? God forbid!
If you want to accuse the bride of the gown, is it showing any body parts? I thought this was the idea of modesty. Let not thy unclothedness be discovered.. Love is also not John's lover/heartthrob/girlfriend or any other careless language, these two were brought together led of The Lord though from thousand of miles apart and I'm sure they went through the deeper life church marriage committee process from their countries.

I hope you feel guilty enough to stop all the lies and great damage you have caused a new couple trying to begin a life together hard school of marriage, and added to that has to live with scrutiny on a public scale, all influenced by lies and doctored images from the haters.. Let each man run their own Christian race, not with eye service or an envious mind.

Congrats to the new couple and may God soothe the irreparable damage caused by online social media
P.s there are so many other good things online about Love Odih, not just some fabricated and baseless scandal
https://www.nairaland.com/1330381/pastor-kumuyis-son-ties-knot/10
yellowpawpaw: I asked my friend,a dl member how she did her wedding.she said she wore wedding gown,flowers, veil but no make up.did it in jos and all d wedding she has bn attending were like her own.was suprised when I said skirt and blouse,china white etc.she saw d pictures and laughed. That had it bn there was phone during her own time,she will snap and post for her friends and whatever.
She said maybe the skirt and blouse thing or no flower was lagos style bc for almost her 40 yrs in deeper life in d north(jos precisely),she has not seen such.even said d bride looks very beautiful!

Image123:
i am a witness to a deeper life wedding where they wore something more extravagant, drummed, danced etc. It depends on location i think. Each administration has some freedom to what it permits or not. Its everywhere, its called organization/administration. The only issue i have is if/when someone takes it overboard by keeping it as God's law or above. Some choir use uniform, i think deeper in Lagos is pleated skirt. Some use color. These are not major issues except you them as major. Its devil that makes one to major on minor. These are not things that make a church different from another. There are bigger and core issues like faith, love, doctrine.

Image123:
Yes, the unmistakable point is that deeper life differs in administration from place to place, even in Nigeria. So also other churches.
1 Corinthians 12:5 And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord.
Its normal as far as their core values remain true to the bible, and I'll be disappointed if outward appearance like wearing wedding gown is their core value. It appears to be the yardstick you and others are using to judge them. The fact and truth remains that other members have wedded that way in that region. A church is not a cult, each region has a certain level of autonomy, that is not contradiction.

3 Likes

Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by mirob(f): 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2013
BrightCar: WELL SPOKEN. THERE IS NO GAIN IN TRYING TO DESTROY THE REPUTATION OF A CHURCH OR MAN OF
GOD AND PASTOR KUMUYI FOR THAT MATTER. MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON THEM. HATERS PLEASE MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS SO YOU DONT INCUR CURSE UPON YOURSELF.

How can they incur curse upon themselves when they are saying the truth, can't you see a huge difference between what Love is wearing and what the other chrch member is wearing? Even in this second pix she was putting on make up also, pls practise what you preach.
Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by realone2012: 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2013
gunuvi: May God forgive you the eye witness. You are a big liar and you have also shown that you peeps are pretenders. Even from the pic you posted here, its totally different from the way deeper life peeps in Badagry dress during their wedding cos I have one of your branches beside my house.

Who even cares? I am a pagan and I don't care those that cares are your so called christian brethren.
Nothing concerns me.
with this--------> "Even from the pic you posted here, its totally different from the way deeper life peeps in Badagry dress during their wedding cos I have one of your branches beside my house" it shows that you cares. So who is the hypocrite here?
Im not in support of the deeper lives (or how is it spelt) and Im never gonna be coz Im not in support of christainity as a whole, and Im not a fan of HYPOCRICY too. I stay in badagry too, and this is a wedding for God sake...this picture is way better than the one they analysed the other time, so Im not gonna call the witness a pretender coz theirs a clear difference btw this pix and the first one.

Lemme quote what the guy that commented first said....."Christain his foot"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Phyno Freestyles And Plays With His Pet Dog In His Mansion (Photos, Video) / C. Ronaldo And Family Looks Adorable In Christmas Photos / Patience Ozokwor In Long Skirt At An Event In Ebonyi (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.