Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered (38833 Views)

Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness / Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia / Is Meagan Good Surgically Altered? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by gorrymappa: 8:35am On Jun 26, 2013
gunuvi: May God forgive you the eye witness. You are a big liar and you have also shown that you peeps are pretenders. Even from the pic you posted here, its totally different from the way deeper life peeps in Badagry dress during their wedding cos I have one of your branches beside my house.

Who even cares? I am a pagan and I don't care those that cares are your so called christian brethren.
Nothing concerns me.

...then why put ur large mouth into things dat doesn't concern u, bloody hypocrite!
Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 26, 2013
Op can not come here and tell us trash. I have attended Deeper Life's wedding in Abuja, precisely, their HQ in Kado. The wife looked exactly like the pic on the right. That day, I kept on asking myself if I came for a wedding or a funeral because the groom dressed well in suit but the bride looked as if she was a maid mourning just like the pic below. I learnt that is what their GO and doctrine says. To my surprise, the GO's son is having his own wedding and such doctrine was bent for him? That is ridiculous! His bride putting on what they condemned in other churches- this is the height of hypocrisy. That means members of Deeper Life have been deceived all these while. They have been forced to obey laws made by man thinking they are obeying God's law. Kumuyi created his own doctrine just to be different from other churches, that's the power of the mind. People use religion to manipulate people, it's not different from religious extremism
Hypocrisy of the highest order grin grin grin

Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by victord1st: 9:27am On Jun 26, 2013
sexymoma: We are blind ba, so you mean she has a pink lips, well shaped eyebrow, naturally powdered face, ear rings grew miraculously.. have said it ealier ''MODS WE NEED A SMILEY THAT SLAPS''

i hope this will do...
But quite frankly,you guys should leave DL alone.

Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by dmcdad: 10:34am On Jun 26, 2013
victord1st:

i hope this will do...
But quite frankly,you guys should leave DL alone.
I don't think people are commenting in order to cast DL or something because quite frankly, there is nothing absolutely wrong with the way she appeared on that picture... I think its in regards to the doctrine the GO preaches...

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by sexymoma(f): 10:43am On Jun 26, 2013
dmcdad:
I don't think people are commenting in order to cast DL or something because quite frankly, there is nothing absolutely wrong with the way she appeared on that picture... I think its in regards to the doctrine the GO preaches...
I swear, there is nothing wrong with her dressing but the way they do things when it comes to dressing, moral and all that, they go to the extreme.... if i say na their poeple sabi BJ pass now dem go vex. tongue
Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 26, 2013
left Deeper life because of this there our dated doctrine, My sis missed a good man cos she refused to wed deeper life style yes, she was with another pentecostal and the guy with deeper life. she will have none of that china white and stuff and deeper life crew them refused to bulge. well, wedding cancelled. true story. Went to vacation with my aunt and the pastors wife was always calling me out, reporting my dressings to my aunt who is a deeper lifer, mind you those cloths was chosen by my mum is can qualify as indecent dressing police.I was in JSS 1 then, my aunt was pissed off with the pastor's wife even though she herself is a deeper lifer. i hope this new madam kumuyi bring about that change joor. they desperately need it. I for one will return there, Would have continued if not those hypocritical members turning their those on me. missed Easter and Dec Retreat.

1 Like

Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by amanda2013(f): 11:45am On Jun 26, 2013
hahahahahahahahaha thatz all
Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by kalohkaloh: 12:46pm On Jun 26, 2013
Wetin be my own in all this naw? If dem like, make dem ride donkey go reception or do honeymoon in Koma village. Anyway, congrats sha.
Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2013
sexymoma: I swear, there is nothing wrong with her dressing but the way they do things when it comes to dressing, moral and all that, they go to the extreme.... if i say na their poeple sabi BJ pass now dem go vex. tongue
How u take know? Provide evidence grin grin grin
Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2013
dexter1983: i fear for this country.how can this country grow for
the better when most of our youths comment/and r concernd wit trivial
issues daT WONT EVEN Add anytin to their lifes.no wonder "these youth"
can never be leaders of tomorow.i know aND BLIV VISIONARY YOUTHS WONT
WASTE TIME COMMENTIN ON WEDA kumuyis daughter use maKEUP OR NOT...we av
more pressing issues to comment on not dis one. we need to grow up on
nairaland.
In Nigeria as a whole. This isn't an issue to debate over. :-/
Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by dmcdad: 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2013
sexymoma: I swear, there is nothing wrong with her dressing but the way they do things when it comes to dressing, moral and all that, they go to the extreme.... if i say na their poeple sabi BJ pass now dem go vex. tongue
What is BJ Lol
Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by icyswit(f): 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2013
...or is it just me? eye witness, what are you doing on dis site? deeper life dey join nairaland?
Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by icyswit(f): 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2013
icyswit: ...or is it just me? eye witness, what are you doing on dis site? deeper life dey join nairaland?
ur name sef soji..... chicbenita!!!!!!
Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by Localtrouble: 3:32pm On Jun 26, 2013
sexymoma: We are blind ba, so you mean she has a pink lips, well shaped eyebrow, naturally powdered face, ear rings grew miraculously.. have said it ealier ''MODS WE NEED A SMILEY THAT SLAPS''
grin and whips too. Anyways she has set a trend for them deeper lifers, now they can wed in wedding gowns. The papa and mama Era don pass,..na d time of the youngies b this. But I taya o..infact I can't believe
shocked
Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by ugotuf(m): 3:43pm On Jun 26, 2013
Haters continue, all your rantings here on nairaland aint gonna change a thing in deeper life. What has happened to 'MIND YOUR BUSINESS'? Mind you all, all stone carriers are still living with hidden and secret sins they would not want others to know about, yet they call for the necks of those who are saints compared to themselves, you hypocrites with beams poking from your eyes why are you trying to advice a man with only a grain of sand in his eyes?.

Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by Localtrouble: 3:53pm On Jun 26, 2013
fruityjojo: SO! Mr eye witness, u have made issue Worse! In d Pix u posted, She is Wearing LIPSTICK! Coloured LIPSTICK Oxblood! Nd her eyebrows are still carved!!! Mtcheeew!

Eyebrows not just carved but shaded as well, shes also wearing rosy cheeks and pancake kwa o! She's an acclaimed lawyer bla bla from jamaica, imagine? Yet some of their pastors will advice male suitors to marry just any woman in church even if she sells akara with the excuse that its 'Gods will'. Chai, I said it..the minute G.O Kumuyi married the americana wife, Deeper life and its Old doctrine went ablazzeee
Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by OLAGUNJUFUNMI: 4:20pm On Jun 26, 2013
Dear NL, when did God appoint anybody to do his work for him(Judge)? wat is our business with what anybody does or wears? let he that is without sin cast the first stone. God says judge not so dat u wld not be judged!!! better face ur problems and leave God to defend himself.
Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by bunmit(m): 5:38pm On Jun 26, 2013
[quote author=chicbenita]
As a friend of the couple, I can’t keep silent anymore. The picture being circulated is not what the bride looked like on the wedding day, it was digital altered to destroy the lives of the new couple and may you all be forgiven for the damage you caused the church of God and the new couple. As someone that attended the wedding, the pictures arousing such controversy looks nothing like the bride on her wedding day.

No white-looking makeup or blush
No earring
No lipstick
No fake eye lash
No mascara
No relaxed hair (blow drier & flat iron can do that! by the way, her hair is that long)
No colored eyebrow
No eye shadow
No ring on finger

You compare earlier pictures of a deeper life bride with a turban covered hair. In the Caribbean generally, the thick turban covering is associated with a satanic worship church. Can you imagine? No!! Ignorance is bliss. Is that what you want the new couple subjected to because of your lack of understanding? A joining that appears to be like under Satan because of hair covering as you understand it in your side of the world? God forbid!

If you want to accuse the bride of the gown, is it showing any body parts? I thought this was the idea of modesty. Let not thy unclothedness be discovered.. Love is also not John's lover/heartthrob/girlfriend or any other careless language, these two were brought together led of The Lord though from thousand of miles apart and I'm sure they went through the deeper life church marriage committee process from their countries.

I hope you feel guilty enough to stop all the lies and great damage you have caused a new couple trying to begin a life together hard school of marriage, and added to that has to live with scrutiny on a public scale, all influenced by lies and doctored images from the haters.. Let each man run their own Christian race, not with eye service or an envious mind.

Congrats to the new couple and may God soothe the irreparable damage caused by online social media.

P.s there are so many other good things online about Love Odih, not just some fabricated and baseless scandal

do not judge so that you too wont be jugde, and remember that sin against the holy spirit is unforgiven
Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:09pm On Jun 26, 2013
Y'all cordially welcome to our mid year celebrations: smiley

Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by dexxolydian: 7:26pm On Jun 26, 2013
olawalemanog: The only acceptable way should be the way Jesus and his mother dressed because that is the only way that has reference; every other way is fake and the figment of the imagination of the GO.
It does not matter what you wear or how you wear it, the only dressing code that is traceable is that of the "founder" of the the faith himself (or any one approved by him)
pls oooo if i may ask wat wai did Jesus and His mom dressed
Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by yebarbie(f): 9:56am On Jun 27, 2013
havnt read all the comments but didn't anybody notice this? looks like the chief bridesmaid is wearing white socks!
Re: Eye Witness Defends Kumiyi's Son's Wedding! Says Pictures Were Altered by Deebaby2: 11:09pm On Jun 27, 2013
For your Bridal makeover call 08023387671

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2face And Annie In The Same Traditional Attire / Ike Onyema On The Runway At Lagos Fashion Week / “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.