Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 (2630 Views)

AWO YO’OOBA 101 – Part 1 ( Must Read/learn For Every Yo’ooba Man/woman) / MUSICBUSINESS 101: Master Your Art: Become A Professional Musician/artiste / 101 Ways To Make The World A Better Place... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 24, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Tw7WhH_aQ

^^ Allah honored wives by instating the punishment of beatings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bePfSeh2ZDs
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 24, 2013
when you beat her you must not curse her shocked shocked shocked

hummmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by onila(f): 9:20pm On Jun 24, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: when you beat her you must not curse her shocked shocked shocked

hummmmmmmmmmmmm
who is this muslim girl that making yr head shak you like this
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 24, 2013
onila: who is this muslim girl that making yr head shak you like this
[/color]women the topic is about women beating in islam . i'm waiting for fellis to tell me her views.

i don't know what you are talking about lipsrsealed tongue
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by onila(f): 9:25pm On Jun 24, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: [/color]women the topic is about women beating in islam . i'm waiting for fellis to tell me her views.

the muslim kitten that is making yr head spin

acting like a dog

who be she
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:27pm On Jun 24, 2013
I saw it.. beating is beating, but i guess if Muslim women are aiight with it.. would not mind a couple of beatings to make the night interesting.. whips and all grin grin grin
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 24, 2013
onila: the muslim kitten that is making yr head spin

acting like a dog

who be she

wash your mouth and mind the way you talk to me .

pagan and I are in a crusade against islam, as a pagan it is important for me to open such threads which expose islam, what they don't want you to know.

so this has nothing to do with ***********8.

peace b with you.

1 Like

Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by onila(f): 9:38pm On Jun 24, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

wash your mouth and mind the way you talk to me .

pagan and I are in a crusade against islam, as a pagan it is important for me to open such threads which expose islam, what they don't want you to know.

so this has nothing to do with ***********8.

peace b with you.
when did u start becoming sensitive

dont be shy tongue

who is the princess, that has stolen yr heart
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 24, 2013
onila: when did u start becoming sensitive

dont be shy tongue

let's face the topic. not only this is not the appropriate thread but i think i have already said enough.

peace b with u
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 24, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt: I saw it.. beating is beating, but i guess if Muslim women are aiight with it.. would not mind a couple of beatings to make the night interesting.. whips and all grin grin grin
the problem is they are not all right with that ..most of them don't know better and the one who do are oppressed.

see the video below . flogged for wearing a trouser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVy-6twQ4_k
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by tpia5: 9:59pm On Jun 24, 2013
onila: the muslim kitten that is making yr head spin

who be she

lmao!!!!!!!!

let me just edit cos i know you're not in your right mind presently. . . . . . .. . . .your head no fit clear when cameroon is doing iyanya for your yvonne . . . . .
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by tpia5: 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: the problem is they are not all right with that ..most of them don't know better and the one who do are oppressed.

see the video below . flogged for wearing a trouser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVy-6twQ4_k

this video was on nairaland some years back, and i think i considered it incendiary then, i said as much on the thread at that time.
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 24, 2013
tpia@:

this video was on nairaland some years back, and i think i considered it incendiary then, i said as much on the thread at that time.

didn't know. yeah i think they over-reacted , no woman deserves such treatment..as we can see Islam is against women in all ramifications.

see video below of what i'm talking about.

Ps: it is good to note that Paganism is the only religion with no women mistreatements or institutionalized oppression

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOIbgd5qcrg

1 Like

Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by tpia5: 10:13pm On Jun 24, 2013
^i dont watch such videos, since i have no way of knowing if they're authentic or not.

so, i'll pass.

i had enough with the aluu thing.
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 24, 2013
t
tpia@:
^i dont watch such videos, since i have no way of knowing if they're authentic or not.

so, i'll pass.

i had enough with the aluu thing.
the video is not that graphic , but anyway i understand .
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 24, 2013
tpia@:

lmao!!!!!!!!

let me just edit cos i know you're not in your right mind presently. . . . . . .. . . .your head no fit clear when cameroon is doing iyanya for your yvonne . . . . .
grin grin grin ah ah
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by tpia5: 11:20pm On Jun 24, 2013
alright, you can resume with onila now, dont want to interrupt,
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 24, 2013
tpia@:
alright, you can resume with onila now, dont want to interrupt,
c'mon now tpia , c'mon what are you implying?
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by Nobody: 5:24am On Jun 25, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHwATEWqslw

jeez. women don suffer oooo
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:07am On Jun 25, 2013
hahaha nice thread brother Cameroon. P.s. ill reply to your questions etc., tomorrow, as im banned from the religious thread for a day. wink
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by makahlj2: 10:13am On Jun 25, 2013
This was beyond nasty. I'm going to the bathroom to puke sad
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 25, 2013
onila: when did u start becoming sensitive

dont be shy tongue

Is the girl in this topic
https://www.nairaland.com/1298426/how-muslim-babes-girls
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: [/color]women the topic is about women beating in islam . i'm waiting for fellis to tell me her views.

I dint watch any of the video, network is slower than snail. Tell me what happened inside the video
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2013
fellis:

I dint watch any of the video, network is slower than snail. Tell me what happened inside the video
which video? anyway the first two are about imams talking about how Allah showed you(women) love by institutionalizing women beating ..and they are telling us how to beat you(no bruises , no breaking bones etc) also we ain't supposed to curse u while beating you and must avoid sensible parts.

the other one is an imam telling the 3types of women a man must avoid or beat.

the rest : are videos where women are punished
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 25, 2013
^Interesting . . . .
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 25, 2013
fellis: ^Interesting . . . .
so what do you think about women beating? esp if it is done like Allah through his prophet Muhamad asked us to do so(islamic law)
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 25, 2013
Mtn no go kill me this evening
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 25, 2013
Modified
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: so what do you think about women beating? esp if it is done like Allah through his prophet Muhamad asked us to do so(islamic law)
The thing is, the Arabic language is a complex one and some words have more than one meaning. The Arabic word that is translated as 'beating' in this video is Idribuhanna.
Idribuhanna can be translated in two different ways. It can be translated to mean 'beat' and it can also be translated to mean 'depart from' or 'seperate from'. So in the latter case, the verse is asking men to seperate from their wives if the women do not stop misbehaving.
There are some English translators of the quran that translate that verse as 'beat' while some translate it to mean 'depart from'. Also there is a hadith where the prophet muhammed is reported to have said that well behaved men do not beat their wives so most muslims take the quranic verse to mean 'depart from' because of that hadith.
As for me, regardless of what the verse means, I DO NOT SUPPORT WIFE BEATING!

[size=1pt]I support some kinky bedroom spanking though haha[/size]
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 25, 2013
fellis:
The thing is, the Arabic language is a complex one and some words have more than one meaning. The Arabic word that is translated as 'beating' in this video is Idribuhanna.
Idribuhanna can be translated in two different ways. It can be translated to mean 'beat' and it can also be translated to mean 'depart from' or 'seperate from'. So in the latter case, the verse is asking men to seperate from their wives if the women do not stop misbehaving.
There are some English translators of the quran that translate that verse as 'beat' while some translate it to mean 'depart from'. Also there is a hadith where the prophet muhammed is reported to have said that well behaved men do not beat their wives so most muslims take the quranic verse to mean 'depart from' because of that hadith.
As for me, regardless of what the verse means, I DO NOT SUPPORT WIFE BEATING!

wht's more powerful or superior ? the quran or the hadith?
because usually when you discuss with a muslis and say X he says it is not in the quran. when you show him the proof in the hadith suddenly it doesn't count and vice versa .ar you muslims trying to play us? grin grin
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by tpia5: 8:43pm On Jun 25, 2013
fellis:

[size=0.5pt]I support some kinky bedroom spanking though haha[/size]

so cameroon has lots to say about the harmless video i posted, but somehow this comment escaped his scrutiny?

very interesting!
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 25, 2013
i removed it when i quoted her comment ask yourself why? , besides i knew she was going to edit
tpia@:

so cameroon has lots to say about the harmless video i posted, but somehow this comment escaped his scrutiny?

very interesting!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Source Of Yoruba From Benin Is Very Authentic / Is There A Such Thing As Being Too Americanized? / Help! Tradition Wants To Spoil Something Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.