Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,997 members, 7,856,036 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:56 PM

How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 (2638 Views)

AWO YO’OOBA 101 – Part 1 ( Must Read/learn For Every Yo’ooba Man/woman) / MUSICBUSINESS 101: Master Your Art: Become A Professional Musician/artiste / 101 Ways To Make The World A Better Place... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
wht's more powerful or superior ? the quran or the hadith?
because usually when you discuss with a muslis and say X he says it is not in the quran. when you show him the proof in the hadith suddenly it doesn't count and vice versa .ar you muslims trying to play us? grin grin
Quran is placed above hadith by muslims. I told you that different muslims interprete the word differently. Some take it to mean 'beat' while some take it to mean 'depart from' because of the hadith that says well behaved men don't beat.
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: i removed it when i quoted her comment ask yourself why? , besides i knew she was going to edit
grin
Cameroonpride the prude
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by tpia5: 8:55pm On Jun 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: i removed it when i quoted her comment ask yourself why? , besides i knew she was going to edit

yes, be that as it may, you typed epistles on my harmless video, but decided to ignore this sizzling comment.
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 25, 2013
fellis:
Quran is placed above hadith by muslims. I told you that different muslims interprete the word differently. Some take it to mean 'beat' while some take it to mean 'depart from' because of the hadith that says well behaved men don't beat.
their interpretation shouldn't be based on the hadiths then, since the prophet said well behaved men don't beat , are you saying that those who beat/interpreted the word as beat are not well behaved?

also the imams are arabs so i don't think it has something to do with translation .
and depart from and beat are too different how can a word b interpreted as depart from and as beat at the same time
shocked?

^bolded are not questions , just thinking.
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 25, 2013
tpia@:

yes, be that as it may, you typed epistles on my harmless video, but decided to ignore this sizzling comment.
okay. fellis how dare U? angry angry angry
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by tpia5: 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2013
lol, thats not what i meant.

i simply wondered why spanking in bedroom is a tamer image.
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 25, 2013
fellis:
grin
Cameroonpride the prude

macha' Allah
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: their interpretation shouldn't be based on the hadiths then, since the prophet said well behaved men don't beat , are you saying that those who beat/interpreted the word as beat are not well behaved?
Their interpretation isn't based on the hadith. The hadith only serves to strengthen their stand that the word actually means 'depart from' and not beat.
also the imams are arabs so i don't think it has something to do with translation .
and depart from and beat are too different how can a word b interpreted as depart from and as beat at the same time
shocked?
^bolded are not questions , just thinking.[/color][/i]
Lol, arabic is complex biko, one word can have several meanings. Those imans chose the meaning they prefer.
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 25, 2013
remember/don't forget i said such stuffs are supposed to b done in the bedroom.
tpia@:
lol, thats not what i meant.

i simply wondered why spanking in bedroom is a tamer image.
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: okay. fellis how dare U? angry angry angry
Am so sowi cameroon, cry I will not post those immoral and evil descriptions of kinky activities in your thread again.
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

macha' Allah
Hahaha grin
Masha allah indeed
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 25, 2013
fellis:
Am so sowi cameroon, cry I will not post those immoral and evil descriptions of kinky activities in your thread again.
go and sin no more
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 25, 2013
fellis:
Hahaha grin
Masha allah indeed
cool cool cool
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by tpia5: 10:03pm On Jun 25, 2013
are you folks getting your freak on or something.
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 25, 2013
tpia@:
are you folks getting your freak on or something.
i'm waiting for you in the other thread
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by tpia5: 10:29pm On Jun 25, 2013
no rush, carry on with your tete a tete there.
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by makahlj2: 9:26am On Jun 26, 2013
fellis:
The thing is, the Arabic language is a complex one and some words have more than one meaning. The Arabic word that is translated as 'beating' in this video is Idribuhanna.
Idribuhanna can be translated in two different ways. It can be translated to mean 'beat' and it can also be translated to mean 'depart from' or 'seperate from'.
But of course it means "separate from". And the man in the first video said (in no particular order)

"The Prophet Muhammad said: Don't separate from her in the face, and don't make her ugly."
"If the husband separates from his wife, he must not separate from her in the face."
"and he must not break her bones, injure her, break her teeth, or poke her in the eye. (presumably while separating from her)"
"If he separates from her to discipline her, he must not raise his hand high."
"He must separate from her from chest level."
"If he separates from her, the separation should not be hard, so that it does not leave a mark."
"He can separate from her with a short rod."
"All these things honor the woman."

SMH

1 Like

Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 26, 2013
@mahkahlj2
You and your 'liker' are mentally r£tarded.
I said the Arabic word used in the quran was idribuhanna. I didn't say the word used in the hadith, I said the quran.
The arabic word used in the quran is idribuhanna while the phrase used in the hadith is 'dharban ghayran'. I also mentioned that muslims place the quran over the hadith, they do this for many reasons one of which is because the hadith contain contradictions. Some hadith say the prophet prohibited beating while some say he allowed light beating.

I am not even the least bit interested in entering a long argument about wife beating in islam, I have already stated my stand on the matter before which was;
fellis: As for me, regardless of what the verse saysn I DO NOT SUPPORT WIFE BEATING!
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:09pm On Jun 26, 2013
fellis: @mahkahlj2
You and your 'liker' are mentally r£tarded.
I said the Arabic word used in the quran was idribuhanna. I didn't say the word used in the hadith, I said the quran.
The arabic word used in the quran is idribuhanna while the phrase used in the hadith is 'dharban ghayran'. I also mentioned that muslims place the quran over the hadith, they do this for many reasons one of which is because the hadith contain contradictions. Some hadith say the prophet prohibited beating while some say he allowed light beating.

I am not even the least bit interested in entering a long argument about wife beating in islam, I have already stated my stand on the matter before which was;

wait you guyz there is no need to argue. I know the Qur'an and Arabic well enough. for example in Surah Al Nissa and Surah Al Sad (verses 4:34, 38:44, etc),

muhammad uses words like "Dharab"and "Adrabahahun" , etc. So Fellis you are right.

I know to speak Arabic and what in Arabic, both the words mean to beat up/strike someone. For example, if you are in a fight, you will say "Adrabahum!"or "kill him/beat him!" so yeah, muhammad was a wife beater.
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by basra: 6:06pm On Jun 26, 2013
Submissivenes is what black women lack, to black men. But they are submissive to whites same with black men. They didnt have a problem with being enslaved for 500 years. but when their black neighbor calls them a name they shoot them 5 times

grin
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by Azmarie(f): 8:33am On Jul 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

wash your mouth and mind the way you talk to me .

pagan and I are in a crusade against islam, as a pagan it is important for me to open such threads which expose islam, what they don't want you to know.

so this has nothing to do with ***********8.

peace b with you.

Thought you were Muslim?
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 10, 2013
Azmarie:

Thought you were Muslim?

I'm multi religious
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by Azmarie(f): 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

I'm multi religious

Hehehe... well different strokes for different folks.
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 10, 2013
Azmarie:

Hehehe... well different strokes for different folks.
I guess
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by Azmarie(f): 10:44pm On Jul 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I guess

Make up your mind before it's too late.
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 10, 2013
Azmarie:

Make up your mind before it's too late.
too late? what's going to happen?
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by Azmarie(f): 11:31pm On Jul 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: too late? what's going to happen?

Before you expire and go an meet your creator.
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 10, 2013
Azmarie:

Before you expire and go an meet your creator.
we talk everyday, don't worry about that, I have the situation under control
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by Azmarie(f): 11:41pm On Jul 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: we talk everyday, don't worry about that, I have the situation under control

Lmfao... who has death under control?
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 10, 2013
Azmarie:

Lmfao... who has death under control?
wink wink
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by Azmarie(f): 12:26am On Jul 11, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: wink wink

Don't waste your life... You never when you'll go.
Re: How To Beat Your Muslim Wife 101 by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 11, 2013
Azmarie:

Don't waste your life... You never when you'll go.

wasting my life ? how?
I told you to not worry about , i'm in contact with God, I don't need to know the day or the hour of my death, I don't worship God because i'm afraid to die or because i'm booking a place in the "heaven" I worship him because I love him and I know he loves me, and like I said we are in contact and have a deep relation together

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Day I'm Going To Have It All / Corps Member Shares Horrible Pix With Taraba State Indigenes(viewers Discretion) / Cultural Game: What Are The Names Of These Yoruba Male's Attires?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.