Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

A Moral Dilemma - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Moral Dilemma (552 Views)

Parent,media Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence In Our Society? / A Moral Lesson.... / Academic And Moral Decadence In Nigeria. Discuss??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Moral Dilemma by TheCharisma(f): 9:40pm On Jun 24, 2013
Hi! I have a moral dilemma for you all. Let's say the teacher makes a mistake on a quiz and gives you 10 more points than you deserve. Should you be entitled to keep the points, or should you tell the teacher about the mistake. Many would say that it's wrong to take advantage of the mistakes of others and that you should tell. Others would say if the teacher was stupid enough to mark something right that you got wrong, you shouldn't have to tell her to take the extra points away. What do you think?
Re: A Moral Dilemma by obyrich(m): 5:59am On Jun 25, 2013
Draw her attention to the mistake and get her to grade you appropriately. I can remember doing it when I was in Junior secondary school in a mathematics test. The teacher loved me for it and paid more attention to me anytime we had her class. I gained in the long run.

(1) (Reply)

A 22-year-old Undergraduate Of OAU Gives Birth In Toilet / Remembering Uniport Aluu4 / What Are Your Plans When ASUU Suspends The Strike Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.