Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,354 members, 7,850,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:56 PM

Apc Political Arrangement That Will Flaw Pdp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Political Arrangement That Will Flaw Pdp (797 Views)

Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) / Gen Buhari Insults The Sensibility Of Christians With APC Political Pastors / Which Party Owns D New APC Political Party Going By The Logo And Motto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Political Arrangement That Will Flaw Pdp by Lordjunta(m): 11:19pm On Jun 24, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] For those who understand the politics of Nigeria,Muslim/Muslim ticket is an old fashion and will not sale especially with the recent BH saga. Dis singular calculations has skiwed Fashola from becoming d VP. The cap fits a South Eastern man that can galvanis Ibos both @ home and in diaspora. U guess is as good as mine. With Buhari (presidential flag bearer) in d North,Tinubu (BOT chirman) galvanising his yoruba men making Fashola d Senate President (having served out his 2nd tenure),Owelle Ndi Igbo,Rochas bring his magic wanders that unseated Ikiri,Ohakim's PDP in Imo, APC is a party to beat come 2015.
Re: Apc Political Arrangement That Will Flaw Pdp by jjcbuthot: 6:25am On Jun 25, 2013
Your calculation is wrong. I would rather we give it to Oshiomole.
Re: Apc Political Arrangement That Will Flaw Pdp by egift(m): 6:54am On Jun 25, 2013
Between Fashola, Oshiomole and Rochas who will get the most southern votes (SW, SE and SS)?

Two factors will inflence votes in the south - religion and ethic group.

I will go for Fashola. Because of the place of ACN in APC. Fashola is the face of the party. And its better to have SW votes on lock-down than gamble with SE votes (who may still go for "EBELE"wink.
Re: Apc Political Arrangement That Will Flaw Pdp by jjcbuthot: 8:17am On Jun 25, 2013
egift: Between Fashola, Oshiomole and Rochas who will get the most southern votes (SW, SE and SS)?

Two factors will inflence votes in the south - religion and ethic group.

I will go for Fashola. Because of the place of ACN in APC. Fashola is the face of the party. And its better to have SW votes on lock-down than gamble with SE votes (who may still go for "EBELE"wink.

I concur...
Re: Apc Political Arrangement That Will Flaw Pdp by Lordjunta(m): 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2013
Lordjunta: [color=#990000][/color] For those who understand the politics of Nigeria,Muslim/Muslim ticket is an old fashion and will not sale especially with the recent BH saga. Dis singular calculations has skiwed Fashola from becoming d VP. The cap fits a South Eastern man that can galvanis Ibos both @ home and in diaspora. U guess is as good as mine. With Buhari (presidential flag bearer) in d North,Tinubu (BOT chirman) galvanising his yoruba men making Fashola d Senate President (having served out his 2nd tenure),Owelle Ndi Igbo,Rochas bring his magic wanders that unseated Ikiri,Ohakim's PDP in Imo, APC is a party to beat come 2015.
i forsaw and said dis months ago but politically unconscious Nairalnders pelted me wit unrealistic and ethno-religious feelings dt i questioned if dey understood wht Nig politics is. Nw it is crystally clear,if Buhari maintaind his stance whch i knw he wil,a Xtian SOUTHERNER would be VP. Fash would hv mad a difrnce but he is a muslim.
Re: Apc Political Arrangement That Will Flaw Pdp by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 04, 2013
In as much as I'd love GEJ for 2015, if fashola pops up as the presidential candidate, I'd switch ..
Re: Apc Political Arrangement That Will Flaw Pdp by greatgilbert: 6:30pm On Aug 04, 2013
Rochas Okorocha as presidential candidate and El-Rufai as Vice Princidential candidate then they might try.
Ken Nnamani (President) Vs Babangida Aliyu (vice)

Anything less, forget it. Dead on arrival!

(1) (Reply)

What Regional-Political Meaning(s) Can You Read in This Photo? / 2015: Why Buhari Matters By Chido Onumah And Godwin Onyeacholem Posted: July 4, / BRT To Commence E-ticketing In Lagos On Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.