Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,119 members, 7,849,497 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:43 PM

Why Did 7 Governors Of Eastern Nigeria Voted Against Amachi, Only 1 Voted For - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did 7 Governors Of Eastern Nigeria Voted Against Amachi, Only 1 Voted For (1302 Views)

List Of Performing Governors Of Eastern Nigeria At The Moment. / What Is The Fate Of Those Sacked Bankers Who Voted Against GEJ? / Akinwunmi Ambode Visits Ex-Governors Of Lagos State: Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did 7 Governors Of Eastern Nigeria Voted Against Amachi, Only 1 Voted For by TGlobe: 5:04am On Jun 25, 2013
why did 7 governors of eastern nigeria voted against amachi

what are the implication
Re: Why Did 7 Governors Of Eastern Nigeria Voted Against Amachi, Only 1 Voted For by TGlobe: 5:06am On Jun 25, 2013
akwa ibom, abia, enugu, cross river, ebonyi,bayelsa, anambra
Re: Why Did 7 Governors Of Eastern Nigeria Voted Against Amachi, Only 1 Voted For by dayokanu(m): 5:14am On Jun 25, 2013
Cos all Eastern governors are PDP and in cahoot with Retardeen Jonathan
Re: Why Did 7 Governors Of Eastern Nigeria Voted Against Amachi, Only 1 Voted For by abu12: 5:31am On Jun 25, 2013
TGlobe: akwa ibom, abia, enugu, cross river, ebonyi,bayelsa, anambra

They don't have option than to follow whom the northern presented to them.
Re: Why Did 7 Governors Of Eastern Nigeria Voted Against Amachi, Only 1 Voted For by EASTSIDAZ: 6:48am On Jun 25, 2013
TGlobe: why did 7 governors of eastern nigeria voted against amachi

what are the implication

That scape goat state that voted 'FOR'is not well regarded mostly in the core SE.
Re: Why Did 7 Governors Of Eastern Nigeria Voted Against Amachi, Only 1 Voted For by Mesico2(m): 7:37am On Jun 25, 2013
I'm not really surprised with my fellow easterners and some southerners. Small time now them go dey claim say northerners hate them and now northerners support one of them southerners but they themselves turned against their own and go with Jang. I'm so sure even if APC chose Okorocha or Amaechi or Oshiomole as their presidential candidate they wont still vote for any but whatever... #teamrighteousness
Re: Why Did 7 Governors Of Eastern Nigeria Voted Against Amachi, Only 1 Voted For by musiwa25: 9:06am On Jun 25, 2013
grin
Re: Why Did 7 Governors Of Eastern Nigeria Voted Against Amachi, Only 1 Voted For by slimghost(m): 10:37am On Jun 25, 2013
Mesico2: I'm not really surprised with my fellow easterners and some southerners. Small time now them go dey claim say northerners hate them and now northerners support one of them southerners but they themselves turned against their own and go with Jang. I'm so sure even if APC chose Okorocha or Amaechi or Oshiomole as their presidential candidate they wont still vote for any but whatever... #teamrighteousness

Senseless post. How is Amaechi our own?
Re: Why Did 7 Governors Of Eastern Nigeria Voted Against Amachi, Only 1 Voted For by Expensive72(m): 11:44am On Jun 25, 2013
dayokanu: Cos all Eastern governors are PDP and in cahoot with Retardeen Jonathan
But last time I checked, eastern state has only (5) five governors, So my question is where did they/U port other two from?
Re: Why Did 7 Governors Of Eastern Nigeria Voted Against Amachi, Only 1 Voted For by sammy329(m): 7:27am On Sep 21, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Paid To Comment On NL And Social Media / PDP's Branch In The United States! / BREAKING News:ngige,apc Pulls Out Of Election Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.