Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

List Of Performing Governors Of Eastern Nigeria At The Moment. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Performing Governors Of Eastern Nigeria At The Moment. (5862 Views)

Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria / The Best Performing Governors In 2016? / Nigeria’s 2016 Worst Performing Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Performing Governors Of Eastern Nigeria At The Moment. by naijaracist(m): 11:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
This Is The List Of The Performing Governors of Eastern Nigeria At The Moment in term of Agriculture, Infrastructure, Education, Health, Security, Rural and region Development Job Creation/Human Capital Development and Resource management/ Prudence.

(1)Anambra State; Willie Obiano

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Performing Governors Of Eastern Nigeria At The Moment. by ernesty20(m): 11:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
Following
Re: List Of Performing Governors Of Eastern Nigeria At The Moment. by naijaracist(m): 11:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
(2) Enugu State; Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi

2 Likes

Re: List Of Performing Governors Of Eastern Nigeria At The Moment. by naijaracist(m): 11:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
(3) Ebonyi state; David Nweze Umahi

Re: List Of Performing Governors Of Eastern Nigeria At The Moment. by cally3D(m): 11:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
H
Re: List Of Performing Governors Of Eastern Nigeria At The Moment. by naijaracist(m): 11:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
(4) Abia State: Okezie Ikpeazu

1 Like

Re: List Of Performing Governors Of Eastern Nigeria At The Moment. by excellencyabia1: 11:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
abia state governor is really lifting his muscles but let it no be IGG

1 Like

Re: List Of Performing Governors Of Eastern Nigeria At The Moment. by AtlanticBreeze: 11:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
Endorsed #1.. I dont know whats going on with Ifeanyi Uguwanyi in Enugu.. Sullivan Chime made the work a lot easy for him unlike the case with the predecessors of Anambra, Abia and Ebonyi.

Rochas? Write off!

2 Likes

Re: List Of Performing Governors Of Eastern Nigeria At The Moment. by naijaracist(m): 11:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
Imo State: Rochas Anayo Okorocha

Re: List Of Performing Governors Of Eastern Nigeria At The Moment. by naijaracist(m): 11:44pm On Jan 28, 2016
excellencyabia1:
abia state governor is really lifting his muscles but let it no be IGG

''Initial gre-gre'' i syte you
Re: List Of Performing Governors Of Eastern Nigeria At The Moment. by naijaracist(m): 11:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
Endorsed #1.. I dont know whats going on with Ifeanyi Uguwanyi in Enugu.. Sullivan Chime made the work a lot easy for him unlike the case with the predecessors of Anambra, Abia and Ebonyi.

Rochas? Write off!

Rochas is working, forget what you read online, my worry is that he is too slow unlike before
Re: List Of Performing Governors Of Eastern Nigeria At The Moment. by ahaz: 1:18am On Jan 29, 2016
naijaracist:

Rochas is working, forget what you read online, my worry is that he is too slow unlike before
my brother I don't know your own definition of working..but if what am seeing in IMO is what you call working,then you have a strange way of defining the word working.

12 Likes

Re: List Of Performing Governors Of Eastern Nigeria At The Moment. by Scholes007(m): 1:31am On Jan 29, 2016
Will be comparing them with their first 8 months.
Infrastructure: 1 obiano
2 umahi
3 okezie
4 ugwuanyi
5 rochas

media/propaganda:
1 rochas
2 ikpeazu
3 obiano
4 ugwuanyi
5 umahi

security:
1 obiano
2 ikpeazu
3 umahi
4 rochas
5 ugwuanyi

education:
not yet

payment of salaries, pensions and arrears
1 obiano
2 umahi
3 ugwuanyi
4 ikpeazu
5 rochas

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Performing Governors Of Eastern Nigeria At The Moment. by Abagworo(m): 1:52am On Jan 29, 2016
Scholes007:
Will be comparing them with their first 8 months.
Infrastructure: 1 obiano
2 umahi
3 okezie
4 ugwuanyi
5 rochas

Trust me none of them comes close to Okorocha. He just does not flag off or commission but I have personally gone round the States. For example two stadia is almost completed in Orlu and Okigwe but not open to media. No other State has done such in their 2nd tier cities. The bridges, dual carriageways, schools and hospitals are numerous but yet under reported.

1 Like

Re: List Of Performing Governors Of Eastern Nigeria At The Moment. by LoveMachine(m): 2:23am On Jan 29, 2016
Abagworo:

Trust me none of them comes close to Okorocha. He just does not flag off or commission but I have personally gone round the States. For example two stadia is almost completed in Orlu and Okigwe but not open to media. No other State has done such in their 2nd tier cities. The bridges, dual carriageways, schools and hospitals are numerous but yet under reported.

All I've been hearing has been bad about imo so to hear otherwise is nice. Has he made any headway on his industry, industry, industry campaign promise? Or is he getting hammered by low oil prices?

2 Likes

Re: List Of Performing Governors Of Eastern Nigeria At The Moment. by OPCNAIRALAND: 5:53am On Jan 29, 2016
For the first time in Nairaland, I seen an Iboman open topic to discuss Eastern Governors exclusively, and with pride. Wow!

OP, good job!

1 Like

Re: List Of Performing Governors Of Eastern Nigeria At The Moment. by Nobody: 5:56am On Jan 29, 2016
Remove Ugwuanyi and Okorocha from that list. I warned Enugu people not to elect that Ugwuanyi of a guy... he is a career politician. Was a House of Representative member for years. Since he was elected, Enugu development has stalled...nothing new coming out of Enugu anymore. All you hear is Anambra, Ebonyi and Abia. As for Imo, we all know he is a scammer.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Performing Governors Of Eastern Nigeria At The Moment. by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 29, 2016
Abagworo:

Lol...Nwanne ahru adigi mma?

3 Likes

Re: List Of Performing Governors Of Eastern Nigeria At The Moment. by longayink: 6:11am On Jan 29, 2016
Abagworo:

.this Abagworo sef. The stadiums you talk about here have not even gone half-way. Abi no be the stadium pictures you showed last three weeks from Okigwe and Orlu on Nl? They never go even half na, even though it's four years since they were started by this Imo government.

1 Like

Re: List Of Performing Governors Of Eastern Nigeria At The Moment. by Schematics: 6:14am On Jan 29, 2016
Following.. cool

1 Like

Re: List Of Performing Governors Of Eastern Nigeria At The Moment. by Meriekriss: 6:19am On Jan 29, 2016
Anambra.. Obodo m....

2 Likes

Re: List Of Performing Governors Of Eastern Nigeria At The Moment. by Pavore9: 6:23am On Jan 29, 2016
lmo state....smh. @Abagworo, why is Rochas opting to keep all these projects he has "done" away from the media? How will those of us not at home know what is actually going on?
Re: List Of Performing Governors Of Eastern Nigeria At The Moment. by tsdarkside(m): 6:25am On Jan 29, 2016
okorocha,the swaggelious-swaggi...i like okorocha....
Re: List Of Performing Governors Of Eastern Nigeria At The Moment. by betterABIAstate: 6:27am On Jan 29, 2016
Abagworo:

are those things in orlu and okigwe stadia?
The roads he constructed in okigwe and irlu in his first tenure are dilapidated.

5 Likes

Re: List Of Performing Governors Of Eastern Nigeria At The Moment. by betterABIAstate: 6:32am On Jan 29, 2016
These are the performing governors, in no particular order: anambra, abia and ebonyi.

Ugwuanyi is working in nsukka and I know he has already constructed emene road in Enugu, he's also construction nowas road in transekulu.

Okoroacha is a just fatting up there and doing nothing, okorocha is the new TA orji.

9 Likes

Re: List Of Performing Governors Of Eastern Nigeria At The Moment. by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 29, 2016
tsdarkside:

okorocha,the swaggelious-swaggi...i like okorocha....

Expected from a yoruba...

1 Like

Re: List Of Performing Governors Of Eastern Nigeria At The Moment. by CyberWolf: 6:53am On Jan 29, 2016
Emene road? Which side please? I've not been to Enugu since he was elected..

betterABIAstate:
These are the performing governors, in no particular order: anambra, abia and ebonyi.

Ugwuanyi is working in nsukka and I know he has already constructed emene road in Enugu, he's also construction nowas road in transekulu.

Okoroacha is a just fatting up there and doing nothing, okorocha is the new TA orji.
Re: List Of Performing Governors Of Eastern Nigeria At The Moment. by tsdarkside(m): 6:59am On Jan 29, 2016
naija8080:

Expected from a yoruba...

why??...

i am urhobo...

i have the right to like whoever i like....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Performing Governors Of Eastern Nigeria At The Moment. by betterABIAstate: 7:02am On Jan 29, 2016
CyberWolf:
Emene road? Which side please? I've not been to Enugu since he was elected..

from airport roundabout to eke.
Re: List Of Performing Governors Of Eastern Nigeria At The Moment. by Pontaboki: 7:12am On Jan 29, 2016
You are a thief.Which 2 stadia?,i am from Orlu and stays in Owerri main town.Which stadium is he building?,is it the one overtaking by weeds?
Abagworo:

10 Likes

Re: List Of Performing Governors Of Eastern Nigeria At The Moment. by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 29, 2016
Pontaboki:
You are a thief.Which 2 stadia?,i am from Orlu and stays in Owerri main town.Which stadium is he building?,is it the one overtaking by weeds?
hahaha...

That old man has no shame.

I wonder what Roch pays him for the propaganda he bandies about.

4 Likes

Re: List Of Performing Governors Of Eastern Nigeria At The Moment. by fabre4: 7:34am On Jan 29, 2016
Abagworo:

It seems you live all your life in orlu......this is a faceless forum so you can say what you like but don't go to the public and say this

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Son Of Chadian President Is At The War Front, Where Is Yusuf Buhari? / Another Explosion Rocks! As Militants Attack Agip Pipelines In Bayelsa. / Congratulations Barr Dr Mrs Jennifer Jemila Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.