Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Nigerian Police Are The Worst Criminals In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Police Are The Worst Criminals In Nigeria. (969 Views)

Top 10 Most Wanted Criminals In The World !!!!!photos!!! Pics / NL Political Dialogue Nov 2012: STATE POLICE - ARE WE READY FOR IT? / Nigeria Police Are The Worst Paid In The World – Osayande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Police Are The Worst Criminals In Nigeria. by Tadeus(m): 8:52am On Jun 25, 2013
Nigerian police are the worst criminals in Nigeria from my research and what we are experience right now in our society. These so called NPF is a group of uneducate, touts, hoodlums and hopeless people.

75 percent of Nigeria issues today are caused by NPF either directly or indirectly. These are people who are trained to protect the interest of a common man but they add more to the problem. These are the people that was trained to maintain peace in a society and enforce laws but the reverse is the case. Because of 20naira, countless lives of Nigerian have been lost.

I was at a Police Station one day, one old woman came in to make report about her stolen properties, she was asked to pay for the paper n pen she will use to write statement. I look left, I saw " Police is Your friend" I look right " Bail is free" I now say to myself "but paper n pen is for sale" its crazy.

The cases of Police killing civilian everyday has become normal thing in Nigeria, even Nigerian Students are not left out. Something have to be done fast to stop this so called NPF from killing Nigerians. We need well educated and trained people in the force, we need God fearing ppl in d force.

God guide us from NPF

Share your experience with NPF with us here

Do you agree or Not...?
Re: Nigerian Police Are The Worst Criminals In Nigeria. by byteem: 9:47am On Jun 25, 2013
THIS IS OLD GIST
Re: Nigerian Police Are The Worst Criminals In Nigeria. by Tadeus(m): 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2014
byteem: THIS IS OLD GIST

Have heard you
Re: Nigerian Police Are The Worst Criminals In Nigeria. by Tadeus(m): 1:54pm On May 13, 2019
byteem:
THIS IS OLD GIST

In 2019 now, will you change your mind and address the issue now?

(1) (Reply)

Journalists Escape Snake Attack At House Of Reps Members House / What Happened When Obama Hit Up A Local Sandwich Shop / “my Experience With The Crashed Associated Airlines Plane” – Fola Ojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.