Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,985 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

South Korea Vs Nigeria - U20 World Cup On 27th June 2013 - Sports (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / South Korea Vs Nigeria - U20 World Cup On 27th June 2013 (39304 Views)

Sweden Vs Nigeria (3 - 3) Fifa Women's World Cup On 8th June, 2015 / Nigeria Vs Hungary (2 - 0) U20 World Cup On June 7th 2015 / Nigeria Vs Brazil (2 - 4) U-20 World Cup On June 1st 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Korea Vs Nigeria - U20 World Cup On 27th June 2013 by docadams: 5:29pm On Jun 27, 2013
popplm: what can you do to help naija at your age? we know people like you, Gorrila! tongue
I think you must have undergone genetic mutation with the resultant effect of a permanent structural reversal of your brain with attendant perpetual disorientation from the truth.
To you anything goes today. And tomorrow, you will lay blames for your unavoidable failure on the badluck of your leaders forgetting that u abetted this crooked victory.

1 Like

Re: South Korea Vs Nigeria - U20 World Cup On 27th June 2013 by popplm(m): 5:31pm On Jun 27, 2013
docadams:
I think you must have undergone genetic mutation with the resultant effect of a permanent structural reversal of your brain with attendant perpetual disorientation from the truth.
To you anything goes today. And tomorrow, you will lay blames for your unavoidable failure on the badluck of your leaders forgetting that u abetted this crooked victory.
i rest my case, i don abuse a lunatic.... grin

2 Likes

Re: South Korea Vs Nigeria - U20 World Cup On 27th June 2013 by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2013
popplm: .....and korean team were ur village women football team, wey den go beat 30-0...why you never sleep by this time of the day. Mosquito!
oga parkwell mumu
Re: South Korea Vs Nigeria - U20 World Cup On 27th June 2013 by popplm(m): 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2013
docadams:
NB: I will be suprised if your response is not laden wit venmous insults because that is the story of your ilk.
you can do better..Je pense que vous devez avoir subi une mutation génétique à l'effet résultant d'un renversement structurel permanent de votre cerveau avec désorientation perpétuel gardien de la vérité.
Pour vous quelque chose se passe aujourd'hui. Et demain, vous disposerez blâme pour votre échec inévitable sur la malchance de vos dirigeants oubliant que u encouragé cette victoire tordu...that is the rubbish you just vomited in french. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: South Korea Vs Nigeria - U20 World Cup On 27th June 2013 by Anvaller: 5:49pm On Jun 27, 2013
COOLDUN:

Listen to me , i have lived most of my life in the western world, in 1999 when Spain won the tournament in Nigeria, i was in one second team of one of the Andalusian Southern Spain clubs one of our players whom his senior brother played in the Spanish U-21 team was 23yrs by then, I was always teasing him with that.

If you think that the western countries are not cheating in these age grade football,shows that you can believe everything. I, believe you know that the declaration of age is never any African local language. 1987 U-17 in Canada which was won by the USSR almost exposed some countries. One Nigerian player asked one USSR player whether he was one of his country's officials or a player then. After the protest FIFA president openly told the world then, that hence there is no technology to dictate the real age of a person, that FIFA was basing on the information on the player's international passport.Even the newly invented technology is not 100% accurate.

I will continue to argue with you that no country features the real age in these age grade competitions.Look around you in any country you are and see the people that are 20 years old.

OK its all good, my intention is not to continue to argue with you... I accept your points. But meanwhile, 20 year old white boy usually looks 5 years older than our own 20 years old on the average and I believe u also know this, So sometimes to our own eyes, they look very old but they are actually younger than u can ever guess. I am just saying. The reason why I agree with ur points is because u talked about other stuffs apart from looks. Looks can be deceiving cos they usually look older and to their own eyes, they usually also think we are young even if we are older than they can ever guess... U see now where I am coming from? However I accept ur points.
Re: South Korea Vs Nigeria - U20 World Cup On 27th June 2013 by Emmysteve(m): 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2013
popplm: i rest my case, i don abuse a lunatic.... grin
lool na really lunatic o, abeg dodge am well
Re: South Korea Vs Nigeria - U20 World Cup On 27th June 2013 by siddiq202(m): 5:51pm On Jun 27, 2013
Flying eagles will face the team that finish second in group F. Likely teams are Croatia, Uruguay and Uzbekistan.
Re: South Korea Vs Nigeria - U20 World Cup On 27th June 2013 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2013
popplm: you can do better..Je pense que vous devez avoir subi une mutation génétique à l'effet résultant d'un renversement structurel permanent de votre cerveau avec désorientation perpétuel gardien de la vérité.
Pour vous quelque chose se passe aujourd'hui. Et demain, vous disposerez blâme pour votre échec inévitable sur la malchance de vos dirigeants oubliant que u encouragé cette victoire tordu...that is the rubbish you just vomited in french. grin grin grin
lwkm
Re: South Korea Vs Nigeria - U20 World Cup On 27th June 2013 by Obi1kenobi(m): 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2013
I don't know why many persist in the delusion that every country cheats. No, they don't. I know it's hard to believe but not everyone is as filthily corrupt as Nigeria. No one is perfect and it's possible that the rare player in a European team can cheat with his age, but circumventing their reliable data keeping and birth registration is far more difficult than the rubbish that obtains in Nigeria and their age-grade system that develops players from 7 years old is a reliable measure of a player's progress since he was tiny. Nigeria has a systemic, pervasive problem of age-cheating that far outstrips the Western nations. Keep consoling yourself by claiming otherwise.

That's why European players retire at a high level in their late 30's while Nigerian players semi-retire in their late 20's playing for some obscure team in Qatar or a small 2nd division English or European team.

I'm 23 and I KNOW most of those cheats I was watching today are older than I am.

1 Like

Re: South Korea Vs Nigeria - U20 World Cup On 27th June 2013 by buchito1(m): 6:24pm On Jun 27, 2013
nadia_SA: Welldone boys
U will never seem to disappointed
chai!!! Wetin person no go see 4 naija
Re: South Korea Vs Nigeria - U20 World Cup On 27th June 2013 by seunlayi(m): 6:28pm On Jun 27, 2013
wao! I forgot to watch this match, thank God sha
Re: South Korea Vs Nigeria - U20 World Cup On 27th June 2013 by nigflue: 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2013
Good performances and i wish we'll go all the way to win the tournament....up naija.
Re: South Korea Vs Nigeria - U20 World Cup On 27th June 2013 by RedLight1: 7:32pm On Jun 27, 2013
well done boiz
Re: South Korea Vs Nigeria - U20 World Cup On 27th June 2013 by creativemusic: 7:41pm On Jun 27, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin goal repete grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: South Korea Vs Nigeria - U20 World Cup On 27th June 2013 by COOLDUN: 8:41pm On Jun 27, 2013
Obi1kenobi: I don't know why many persist in the delusion that every country cheats. No, they don't. I know it's hard to believe but not everyone is as filthily corrupt as Nigeria. No one is perfect and it's possible that the rare player in a European team can cheat with his age, but circumventing their reliable data keeping and birth registration is far more difficult than the rubbish that obtains in Nigeria and their age-grade system that develops players from 7 years old is a reliable measure of a player's progress since he was tiny. Nigeria has a systemic, pervasive problem of age-cheating that far outstrips the Western nations. Keep consoling yourself by claiming otherwise.

That's why European players retire at a high level in their late 30's while Nigerian players semi-retire in their late 20's playing for some obscure team in Qatar or a small 2nd division English or European team.

I'm 23 and I KNOW most of those cheats I was watching today are older than I am.

Please read people's comments well before commenting ok, you are one of those people who believe that White men don't lie. The worst liars on earth are the white men if you don't know.Just pray you don't fall victims to them, go and ask Philip Osondu, how he signed a contract with hidden white carbon on a different written dubious contract paper.

You can be 23 or any age you are, but what i am telling you is that when it comes to when to cheat, Western people do it more than you can imagine.

This is my field though i wasn't lucky to make it bigger,but i am telling you, what i am very sure of, i was once ignorantly doubting like you are doing now,then i never knew and believed that they do also cheat, until i witnessed it myself.I do belief that one day you will witness it and belief also. That data you are boasting of is programmed by someone, it can also be manipulated by someone, when the need is necessary.

I am not forcing anyone to believe, but the fact remains that not only Africans mostly Nigerians that cheat in the age grade competitions. African players retire quicker than their Western counterparts because of many factors, which Age is one of them, but that doesn't mean that Westerners do not cheat also. They do cheat.One day you will confess this.

If there is not cheaters in the Western countries, this word CHEAT wouldn't have been in existence. Stop believing that the Westerners are saints. Official age is not only in Nigeria my dear.
Re: South Korea Vs Nigeria - U20 World Cup On 27th June 2013 by COOLDUN: 9:00pm On Jun 27, 2013
Anvaller:

OK its all good, my intention is not to continue to argue with you... I accept your points. But meanwhile, 20 year old white boy usually looks 5 years older than our own 20 years old on the average and I believe u also know this, So sometimes to our own eyes, they look very old but they are actually younger than u can ever guess. I am just saying. The reason why I agree with ur points is because u talked about other stuffs apart from looks. Looks can be deceiving cos they usually look older and to their own eyes, they usually also think we are young even if we are older than they can ever guess... U see now where I am coming from? However I accept ur points.

I agree with you over the nature of people, and also telling you that some white look more younger than their ages too. For example take a look at the Chelsea/Brazilian player Oscar, many Chelsea fans do not know that he is above 25yrs.I am very sure of what i am saying my dear, i also thought that they do not cheat before until i saw things myself. I enjoyed discussing with too my dear, keep it up.
Re: South Korea Vs Nigeria - U20 World Cup On 27th June 2013 by Gamesmart: 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2013
How come Chidi Osuchukwu is still under-20 and in the team?

http://westafricanfootball.com/2011/04/10/special-report-age-cheating-in-the-nigeria-u-20-national-football-team/

Even After Obuh was questioned about his age in [size=18pt]2011[/size] team selection!!!

http://westafricanfootball.com/2011/04/12/part-two-age-cheating-in-the-nigeria-u-20-national-football-team/
Re: South Korea Vs Nigeria - U20 World Cup On 27th June 2013 by sambos994(m): 11:17pm On Jun 27, 2013

How old do they look to you?
Re: South Korea Vs Nigeria - U20 World Cup On 27th June 2013 by wayodude(m): 11:00am On Jun 28, 2013
Some countries in the western world are less transparent than others. I can bet my last penny the UK will not and never has indulged in this practice of altering ages for anything.

Dont forget, winning the age grade competitions is NEVER a priority for these nations. Its mostly the African, some South AMerican and Middle Eastern teams who present clearly over-aged players.

Can we please count how many junior nigerian internationals went on to make more than 15 caps for the senior team?

And if you think Chelseas Oscar is 25 then you need a check up from your neck up! cheesy
Re: South Korea Vs Nigeria - U20 World Cup On 27th June 2013 by COOLDUN: 2:01pm On Jun 28, 2013
wayodude: Some countries in the western world are less transparent than others. I can bet my last penny the UK will not and never has indulged in this practice of altering ages for anything.

Dont forget, winning the age grade competitions is NEVER a priority for these nations. Its mostly the African, some South AMerican and Middle Eastern teams who present clearly over-aged players.

Can we please count how many junior nigerian internationals went on to make more than 15 caps for the senior team?

And if you think Chelseas Oscar is 25 then you need a check up from your neck up! cheesy

That you are ignorant of it does not make it impossible, which UK are you taking about? you will know this when you are matured enough to know it.

How many caps players make depends on the performance of the team, for example Nigerians are not patient with our teams, we always love to win without good structures and program , take for an instance player like Haruna Lukemon, he is a good player with some disciplinary problems, but he has been dumped after few caps, is it not enough for him to be dumped by club, because European clubs feature players according to how they play for their national teams, I am not here to campaign for any player, i am giving instances pertaining why our players do not last longer in their carriers.

Sani Kaita made a very big mistake in 2010 world cup, since then every body has been calling for his head, but if it was in another country he would have been pardoned and given another chance, later you guys will add him for the players that did not last in the national team.

Etim Essin had a problem which Nigeria supposed to assist him but he was abandoned and forgotten, Diego Maradona is one of the most controversial players on earth, but he was not abandoned by his country, they stood by him even up till today. There was a time the Argentine national team boycotted a tournament in Japan , because he was not eligible to enter Japan as a drug ex convict, due to the boycott the tournament was a flop, can Nigerian do that?

Western players do last in football because they are well protected by the laws and also given enough times to prove themselves. They do come to the Youth tournaments from clubs, but most of our youth players cup from the streets and even football academies , which some times make them waste many years in search of a club. Our local football leagues are not well managed which make these young players to rush out and sign bad contracts.

Most of our players are not given enough times to prove themselves because they are not constantly used in our national teams. The most vital point is that most of these players sustain gravious injuries while playing for the national teams, and dumped to fend for themselves when they are found irrelevant to the national teams, which forces them to early retirements, eg Emmanuel Amuneke. Now we are witnessing the same thing with Emmanuel Emenike, when a player plays well, he would be showered with praises, but when he sustains injury he would be abandoned like an old widow.

If Africa continent can manage their football 50% like the western people, our players will last more than their western counterparts. Today the oldest man to play and score in the World Cup remains an African, Roger Miller of Cameroun,he played and scored in the USA 94 at the age of 42 years, Zimbabwean Peter Ndlovu and Zambian Kalusha Bwalia played till their late 30s.Are they not an Africans?

We should stop the use and dump attitudes towards our players, if it is in Nigeria Fernando Tores would have been a history, following his recent poor showing in the Chelsea Fc. We want all our players to be in 100% fit and be performing well all the times for them to be in our teams. A lot of dumped players in Nigeria are still good and useful at the present, but who will give them the chance again? Brazilians go home and reshape themselves when they loose form, but our players can't try that because there are no good clubs to reshape them, when they do come home, the next news is that they are now mentally sick, few days they would bundled into a car and would be reported dead on arrival to the hospitals.

These are few factors that also contribute to our players earlier retirements in their football Carrier , not only playing as an over aged. We should be patient with our players.NFF should be managed by the ex footballers who know the plight of the players.

1 Like

Re: South Korea Vs Nigeria - U20 World Cup On 27th June 2013 by ezo4fta(m): 5:22am On Jun 30, 2013
docadams: Win by any age! Ancient men playing in teenage competition.
The cheating goes on.
The story of naija.
U ar a bloody ghanaian. And wit all ur over aged players dat ghana paraded, they were beating blue black. So will angry wit me dat is not by age.
Re: South Korea Vs Nigeria - U20 World Cup On 27th June 2013 by ghettodreamz(m): 9:14am On Jun 11, 2015
Re: South Korea Vs Nigeria - U20 World Cup On 27th June 2013 by ghettodreamz(m): 9:18am On Jun 11, 2015
Re: South Korea Vs Nigeria - U20 World Cup On 27th June 2013 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
Sports betting have been tagged by most people as being highly risky to get involved but it is not so when you know how to stake and tend not to be greedy; in fact the gain is far more higher than the risk involved. What i am about to share is for those who are willing to stake high and double or triple their money fast. Most people involved in sports betting want to accumulate 10 to 30 games on one slip and play with #100, now their reason for accumulating such amount of games is because they want the money to increase but the chance of winning the money is very very low. Here is how i double or even triple my money with less risk; in sports betting there are so many options but the safest and easiest is playing "OVER 1.5" What this means is that in a particular football match there must be two goals and above and we all know that it is very easy to score two goals in football.
Now the odd attached to this is between 1.20 to 1.30, now if you are to accumulate 4 or 5(preferably 4) matches with this kind of odd the total odd will be from 2.0 to 3 and you place a bet of #10,000 in a space of two hours you will be having extra #10,000 or #20,000 as your profit from the game. it is very easy and simple, you don't need to bother yourself about who wins the match all you know is that they must score two goals and you will get fast cash. This method is beneficial to only those who are willing to stake highly not by betting with #100.
Now you can register with 1960bet; as they offer high odds for staking
https://www.1960bet.com/Odds/registration/affiliate393684

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body / Samuel Eto'o Celebrates AFCON Title With Cameroon. Photos / Injured Segun Oduduwa Abandoned After Career Threatening Injury (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.