Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Patience Jonathan's Office Is Inseparable From The Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan's Office Is Inseparable From The Presidency (13230 Views)

Aisha Buhari Takes Over Patience Jonathan’s Office-PUNCH / Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" / Alfa Belgore’s Committee Wants Patience Jonathan's Office Scrapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan's Office Is Inseparable From The Presidency by ballabriggs: 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2013
barcanista: why are ACn folks crying? was state1st Lady constitutional when Oluremi Tinubu was in office? Is the title Governor-emeritus constitutional that is attributed to Bola Tinubu? i guess First Lady only become unconstitutional when Jonathan took over. GET some life critics, the Office of the First Lady has been in existence for as long as i can remember, its a ceremonial position that allows for the President's wife to occupy in the Federal Level. and shall remain so till Arsenal Sign Garba Lawal

Bros you dull O. Are you sure you are not Musliu Obanikoro?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Office Is Inseparable From The Presidency by Delafruita(m): 3:06pm On Jun 25, 2013
ballabriggs:

loooooooooooooooooooooooool
Re: Patience Jonathan's Office Is Inseparable From The Presidency by DIVINE78: 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2013
pistol: We are just making noise over nothing.
Creating a storm in a tea cup.
We always say the office of the first lady is unconstitutional.
Let me ask,
Is the NGF constitutional,
Nigerians generally suffer from selective amnesia.
Always trying to pick the wrong fight.
The budget alone and secret service personnel that follow the american first lady is a mincemeat when compared with that of Gej.
Don't underestimate the power of ACN propoganda machinery
What is the size of US economy compared to Nigeria's.
Do you know that our political public holder earn more than their counterpart in the developed world? David Mark earns more than obama (for example) to know how skewed things are,
Do you know Cameron left her daughter in a cafe recently?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Office Is Inseparable From The Presidency by whiteeyes: 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2013
Nelson11: she becoming too annoying for comfort...................very soon nw she go run for presidency!!!!!........tah!!
I use to admire heR motherly prowess but alas, she don dey vex me. Abegi madame, make we hear word joor!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Office Is Inseparable From The Presidency by Desric(m): 3:30pm On Jun 25, 2013
The budget alone and secret service personnel that follow the american first lady is a mincemeat when compared with that of Gej.
Don't underestimate the power of ACN propoganda machinery[/quote] even though you might be right to an extent, but it ll also be of use to inform you that the US first Lady hardly carries herself in the unnecessary and irrelevant ways that we see here, radical abuse of power, senseless speeches and wasteful expeditions and jamborees. Maybe you should do a more thorough research and draw your comparisms from there. As for ACN propaganda machinery, without them, Democracy will just be useless. So to attract less criticisms, the Government in power must have to be up and doing and live up to the expectation of the masses and do away with too many myopic senseless dumb excuses on all issues raised. They should sit up and be proactive.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Office Is Inseparable From The Presidency by Eseharrison(m): 3:35pm On Jun 25, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]Nigerians!!! Constructive criticism is essential t̶̲̥̅̊ø̲ D̶̲̥̅̊ growth of our beloved country. Nobody is perfect.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Office Is Inseparable From The Presidency by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2013
barcanista: If you are married, I'm sure your wife is an acute sadist and a radical critic. Beside is your mother more educated than Patience? You called her semi-illiterate yet the same semi-illiterate have Phds and Profs in her employ, the same semi-illiterate is the Most Powerful Woman in Africa, the Same Semi-illiterate is the Wife of the President and Commander in Chief who you, your father, your grandfather and your ENTIRE family are subjected to. Oya de there de chop your certificate, while Madam Semi-illiterate flex Aso Rock wey you NO GO EVER ENTER FOR YOUR LIFE...Lastly, the Semi-illiterate doesn't even have an idea if you exist

The freedom to express yourself freely does not include the right to spew out nonsense. Uncultured fellows like this who can not engage reasonably in civiised debate should be kicked out of this forum for good angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Office Is Inseparable From The Presidency by olivertwist: 3:39pm On Jun 25, 2013
undecidedI can only imagine what this woman can do if she's the president of Nigeria. By now, the likes of Amaechi & co would've been silenced.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Office Is Inseparable From The Presidency by Gbawe: 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2013
TheRealYemi:

The freedom to express yourself freely does not include the right to spew out nonsense. Uncultured fellows like this who can not engage reasonably in civiised debate should be kicked out of this forum for good angry angry angry

My good man, you have to get used to these e-agberos and cyber-thugs. Blame cheap broadband ojare.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Office Is Inseparable From The Presidency by loswhite(m): 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2013
barcanista: If you are married, I'm sure your wife is an acute sadist and a radical critic. Beside is your mother more educated than Patience? You called her semi-illiterate yet the same semi-illiterate have Phds and Profs in her employ, the same semi-illiterate is the Most Powerful Woman in Africa, the Same Semi-illiterate is the Wife of the President and Commander in Chief who you, your father, your grandfather and your ENTIRE family are subjected to. Oya de there de chop your certificate, while Madam Semi-illiterate flex Aso Rock wey you NO GO EVER ENTER FOR YOUR LIFE...Lastly, the Semi-illiterate doesn't even have an idea if you exist
ppl like u will always feel inferior to other ppl that r richer than u.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Office Is Inseparable From The Presidency by Gbawe: 3:50pm On Jun 25, 2013
loswhite: ppl like u will always feel inferior to other ppl that r richer than u.

Thank you. Some Nigerians just insist on embarrassing us on the net by showing Nigeria as a place where people shallowly and blindly worship wealth and privilege. This is why leaders serially molest Nigerians yet most, like this character, continue to worship them slavishly.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Office Is Inseparable From The Presidency by Reptyle(m): 3:52pm On Jun 25, 2013
take dat: The NGF is registered under Part C of the Companies and Allied Matters Act(CAMA) and also draws it legality from Section 40 of the 1999 constitution, whereas the Office of the first lady is not created by the Constitution or any Legislation or Enactment of the National Assembly. It is a "mere contraption" existing at the whims and caprices of the occupants of the position of president. Stop advertising your ignorance for all to see!

Nice one jare! But will THEY ever understand? I doubt very much... sad
Re: Patience Jonathan's Office Is Inseparable From The Presidency by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 25, 2013
IYA NGBALI: very very weak response
and there's nothin you can do about it
Re: Patience Jonathan's Office Is Inseparable From The Presidency by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 25, 2013
loswhite: ppl like u will always feel inferior to other ppl that r richer than u.
People like you are called enemies of progress EOP. Always bitter seeing people in high positions you can't reach. Rubbish...Sadist. wakar far jor

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Office Is Inseparable From The Presidency by dayokanu(m): 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2013
They are joined together in stupidityy
Re: Patience Jonathan's Office Is Inseparable From The Presidency by OCcool: 4:03pm On Jun 25, 2013
Linoversace:
...Our heart feels for those of you who have become widows.Be rest assured that even in death,your manhood will continue to live on....Over! sad
bwahahahahahahahahahaha *falls into river jordan*
Re: Patience Jonathan's Office Is Inseparable From The Presidency by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2013
ballabriggs:

grin grin grin grin heheheheh
Re: Patience Jonathan's Office Is Inseparable From The Presidency by alexaletor: 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2013
pistol: We are just making noise over nothing.
Creating a storm in a tea cup.
We always say the office of the first lady is unconstitutional.
Let me ask,
Is the NGF constitutional,
Nigerians generally suffer from selective amnesia.
Always trying to pick the wrong fight.
Don't underestimate the power of ACN propoganda machinery
well, quite correctly but the issue under contestion is not her budget but her infrigement on the right to use A FEDERAL INSIGNIA, Which is neither Approved nor Recognized.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Office Is Inseparable From The Presidency by Raypawer(m): 4:35pm On Jun 25, 2013
superior1:

Yah, you should smoothen him in bed and not waste the country's resources running around like a rabid dog

wait! Not just ignorance, joblesness
Re: Patience Jonathan's Office Is Inseparable From The Presidency by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2013
The only reason this woman is being maligned is due to her not so perfect grammatical fluency. If she was as charismatic and beautiful as say- Bianca Ojukwu, Abike-Dabiri etc, nobody would care if she uses an exclusive podium or whether she has an office or whatever.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Office Is Inseparable From The Presidency by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2013
Ngwakwe: Just like shutting down the Economic Capital of Nigeria for 24 hours because mother regional Excellency (Mama Tinubu) died and was buried.

Hypocrisy of ignore my side from all angles.

Spoken like a half-baked mind. Was it not the markets that were shut? Do you have any inkling as to who she was? Your ignorance dey boom like 15 days beans.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Office Is Inseparable From The Presidency by Donbrig: 4:56pm On Jun 25, 2013
Patience Jonathan is more of a problem to her husband than Nigerians are to her husband.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Office Is Inseparable From The Presidency by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2013
J12: The only reason this woman is being maligned is due to her not so perfect grammatical fluency. If she was as charismatic and beautiful as say- Bianca Ojukwu, Abike-Dabiri etc, nobody would care if she uses an exclusive podium or whether she has an office or whatever.
Wrong, that's the only reason your brain can conjure.
1. Patience is not the first presidtent's wife to be criticised for acting ultra vires and she won't be the last. IBB's wife was and so were those after her. Saying this is ACN propaganda does not make it true.
2. The Abike Dabiris of this world would know how to conduct themselves as regards first-ladyism, they won't be nuisances. Maduekwe, even with an official position, is widely and truely considered a crook despite her charisma, she's in the same ballpark as Patience.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Office Is Inseparable From The Presidency by Demdem(m): 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2013
Ngwakwe: Just like shutting down the Economic Capital of Nigeria for 24 hours because mother regional Excellency (Mama Tinubu) died and was buried.

Hypocrisy of ignore my side from all angles.

DeeperLifer, use ur rotten brain. Am not in support of shutting down markets even though its an age-long tradition however both cant be compared. Dont be too stuppid.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Office Is Inseparable From The Presidency by bibigirl07: 5:24pm On Jun 25, 2013
Patience Jonathan is my First Lady. I love her. I pray for her and I wish her well.
She should be accorded that respect. Many of you spewing your guts here would run over yourselves to curry favour from her if you have the opportunity. Stop hiding behind internet. Take your case to Aso-Rock.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Office Is Inseparable From The Presidency by sayso: 5:24pm On Jun 25, 2013
Dame,I mean I don't give a Damm Shatap quick quick.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Office Is Inseparable From The Presidency by akandea(m): 5:31pm On Jun 25, 2013
Wetin people expect make she talk before, but Haba Ayo Osinlu!!!!!!!!!!! Just because you wan chow, u fit talk say the office of the first Mai guard dey sef!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Office Is Inseparable From The Presidency by nagoma(m): 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2013

That fat illiterate woman with her Reterdeen husband are dragging the country backwards. I can't wait to see them leave the presidency.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Office Is Inseparable From The Presidency by Tunjman(m): 5:58pm On Jun 25, 2013
barcanista: why are ACn folks crying? was state1st Lady constitutional when Oluremi Tinubu was in office? Is the title Governor-emeritus constitutional that is attributed to Bola Tinubu? i guess First Lady only become unconstitutional when Jonathan took over. GET some life critics, the Office of the First Lady has been in existence for as long as i can remember, its a ceremonial position that allows for the President's wife to occupy in the Federal Level. and shall remain so till Arsenal Sign Garba Lawal

Does tinubu use a podium that has that inscription with the National/Lagos state emblem? abeg go borrow brain
Re: Patience Jonathan's Office Is Inseparable From The Presidency by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 25, 2013
ballabriggs:

Mr. Man don't drag Distinguished Senator Obanikoro into this, he's neither your mate nor a Tinubu butt licker like you... RESPECT
Re: Patience Jonathan's Office Is Inseparable From The Presidency by PastorOla1: 6:18pm On Jun 25, 2013
HOGWASH!!!!!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Office Is Inseparable From The Presidency by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 25, 2013
nagoma:

That fat illiterate woman with her renter den husband are dragging the country backwards. I can't wait to see them leave the presidency.
you have to Wait for a very LONG TIME... They'll be out of Aso Rock in 2019, so keep waiting... MIND you it's a PDP government that will succeed GEJ in 2019. If you are not satisfied, HUG TRANSFORMER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Service Chiefs Not Enough, Exercise Leadership, Northern Elders Tell Buhari / President Buhari Mourns The Demise Of The Queen Of England / Buhari’s Claim On Crude Oil Prices From 1999-2015 Inaccurate - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.