Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,376 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Girls, Where Do You Hang Your Pants After Washing Them? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Girls, Where Do You Hang Your Pants After Washing Them? (6361 Views)

Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... / Do you Hang Or Fold Your Clothes? / Cool Hang Out And Nite Clubs In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Girls, Where Do You Hang Your Pants After Washing Them? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 25, 2013
I tire for sum girls o. Imagine a general compound where not less than 25 people (both males & females; married and singles) are living plus visitors who comes in and goes out hourly and yet sum girls would just wash thier pants and carelessly hang them almost right at the entrance of the compound such that any one who lives there/comes in/goes out would just have a glimpse of them as they hanged. To me, i think this is not proper. Such private wears shld be hanged where they deserve respect. A jealous guy living in the same compound or neighbourhood could even go play with it. If u go to female hostels, what ur eyes would see there eh, some of the pants u will see there wont just be washed and hanged carelessly, the dirty ones would be seen spreading everywhere with no impunity.

TO ME I THINK IT'S EMBARRASSING AND DOESNT SHOW GOOD MORALS.

N/B: I respect women o!!!

Re: Girls, Where Do You Hang Your Pants After Washing Them? by sexymoma(f): 10:32am On Jun 25, 2013
So where do you want us to be putting them after washing undecided
mind you i hang mine on the FAN and sometimes hang them on ma Sitelite Dish for them to get dried easily and allows sunshades on them... so what are we saying!!

Re: Girls, Where Do You Hang Your Pants After Washing Them? by Omobarca: 10:35am On Jun 25, 2013
sexymoma: So where do you want us to be putting them after washing undecided
mind you i hang mine on the FAN and sometimes hang them on ma Sitelite Dish for them to get dried easily and allows sunshades on them... so what are we saying!!
Re: Girls, Where Do You Hang Your Pants After Washing Them? by demelza: 10:38am On Jun 25, 2013
Correct Bebe!
Re: Girls, Where Do You Hang Your Pants After Washing Them? by tellwisdom: 10:45am On Jun 25, 2013
I throw it on the floor when i see one sad
Re: Girls, Where Do You Hang Your Pants After Washing Them? by johnshagb(m): 11:03am On Jun 25, 2013
I hang mine on the......... Oops, thread is for ladies *runs outta thread *

Re: Girls, Where Do You Hang Your Pants After Washing Them? by Glamglam(f): 11:16am On Jun 25, 2013

Do you really hang your underwear on a satellite dish? Or your fan? Haha... You have a good sense of humour..
Re: Girls, Where Do You Hang Your Pants After Washing Them? by Chimerase(m): 11:22am On Jun 25, 2013
babe dt place no go mak am dry quick quick, cm hang am for ma side cheesy

Re: Girls, Where Do You Hang Your Pants After Washing Them? by Cosmosbet(m): 11:25am On Jun 25, 2013
there re only 2 reasons y dey do it., THE BATHROOM IS A SMALL PLACE AND THEY WAN SHOW THEIR SWAGG FOR DROSSthere re only 2 reasons y dey do it., THE BATHROOM IS A SMALL PLACE AND THEY WAN SHOW THEIR SWAGG FOR DROSSthere re only 2 reasons y dey do it., THE BATHROOM IS A SMALL PLACE AND THEY WAN SHOW THEIR SWAGG FOR DROSS
Re: Girls, Where Do You Hang Your Pants After Washing Them? by Princeparix(m): 11:26am On Jun 25, 2013
#jumps into river umu-nwanyi-di-njo#
Re: Girls, Where Do You Hang Your Pants After Washing Them? by alienware(m): 12:01pm On Jun 25, 2013
Na "face me i face u ", u de live ? Huh ! Abt 25 people for yard ?
Re: Girls, Where Do You Hang Your Pants After Washing Them? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 25, 2013
Sexymoma, u know say u be my sweetie, wat i meant was that, in as much as ur punny is precious and respected, the pant housing it must be handled in a more decent and respectful ways e.g. creating a line at ur verandah closed to the wall and put them there or create a line at the backyard and put them. Just anyway it would not end up being exposed unnecessarily to the eyes of those jealous guys. U may not know them and how they've been eyeing u. Or dont u think that will make u look more disciplined and moral?

Btw, do u use ladder to climb go put pants for ur dstv dish?

Re: Girls, Where Do You Hang Your Pants After Washing Them? by ikekings(m): 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2013
RedBenson: Sexymoma, u know say u be my sweetie, wat i meant was that, in as much as ur punny is precious and respected, the pant housing it must be handled in a more decent and respectful ways e.g. creating a line at ur verandah closed to the wall and put them there or create a line at the backyard and put them. Just anyway it would not end up being exposed unnecessarily to the eyes of those jealous guys. U may not know them and how they've been eyeing u. Or dont u think that will make u look more disciplined and moral?

Chai!!! Lmao!!! **falls from mtn mast**.. grin grin grin
Re: Girls, Where Do You Hang Your Pants After Washing Them? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2013
It's good to sun-dry undies.....some other people iron. Basically, heat is needed to deal with all those things. I don't know why a lady's pant wld be a problem to you. Don't you see panties in market? Although, it's nt proper if the guy gets to figure whose is which? Some guy's mind can be very lipsrsealed

Re: Girls, Where Do You Hang Your Pants After Washing Them? by sexymoma(f): 1:19pm On Jun 25, 2013
RedBenson: Sexymoma, u know say u be my sweetie, wat i meant was that, in as much as ur punny is precious and respected, the pant housing it must be handled in a more decent and respectful ways e.g. creating a line at ur verandah closed to the wall and put them there or create a line at the backyard and put them. Just anyway it would not end up being exposed unnecessarily to the eyes of those jealous guys. U may not know them and how they've been eyeing u. Or dont u think that will make u look more disciplined and moral?

Baby you wont understand.... anyways na Stick i dey use hang am ontop Dish.

Re: Girls, Where Do You Hang Your Pants After Washing Them? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2013
Ladies eeeh angry pack ur underwear in ur wardrobe right after washing it...let it dry inside...its better ur underwear ends up wit moulds than for u to let it dry outside. Respect urself its better to wear underwear wit moulds rather than doing wat is morally wrong according to the OP. If u get infections from the moulds u can always go see a doctor to get some expensive cream to get rid of it grin
Or u can always be like my great grandmother wear it on ur head and run outside until its dry grin grin grin may your soul continue to rest in peace gogo smiley

Re: Girls, Where Do You Hang Your Pants After Washing Them? by Godson201333(m): 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2013
RedBenson: I tire for sum girls o. Imagine a general compound where not less than 25 people (both males & females; married and singles) are living plus visitors who comes in and goes out hourly and yet sum girls would just wash thier pants and carelessly hang them almost right at the entrance of the compound such that any one who lives there/comes in/goes out would just have a glimpse of them as they hanged. To me, i think this is not proper. Such private wears shld be hanged where they deserve respect. A jealous guy living in the same compound or neighbourhood could even go play with it. If u go to female hostels, what ur eyes would see there eh, some of the pants u will see there wont just be washed and hanged carelessly, the dirty ones would be seen spreading everywhere with no impunity.

and why are you living in a barrack?
Re: Girls, Where Do You Hang Your Pants After Washing Them? by Kessythegeek(m): 1:33pm On Jun 25, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Ladies eeeh angry pack ur underwear in ur wardrobe right after washing it...let it dry inside...its better ur underwear ends up wit moulds than for u to let it dry outside. Respect urself its better to wear underwear wit moulds rather than doing wat is morally wrong according to the OP. If u get infections from the moulds u can always go see a doctor to get some expensive cream to get rid of it grin
Or u can always be like my great grandmother wear it on ur head and run outside until its dry grin grin grin may your soul continue to rest in peace gogo smiley
ahan take it easy naa'..she asked a quest...normally its nt right tho
Re: Girls, Where Do You Hang Your Pants After Washing Them? by Godson201333(m): 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2013
Mind you seeing some pants brings gooluck....while seeing alot of naija babes panties bring badluck...You no go even look am twice..
Re: Girls, Where Do You Hang Your Pants After Washing Them? by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2013
Nigerians need washing machine. I don't wanna see any pant unless its my woman's own.
Re: Girls, Where Do You Hang Your Pants After Washing Them? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 25, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli: Nigerians need washing machine. I don't wanna see any pant unless its my woman's own.
it will still require to be put somewhere to dry unless u have a dryer undecided
Re: Girls, Where Do You Hang Your Pants After Washing Them? by Henrypraise: 2:00pm On Jun 25, 2013
D females once again can argue blindly, d op has picked up a gud topic, n has given brilliant suggest on how to go abt sundryin ur pants. However if u find ursef livin in an enviroment that has no back yard, it is umderstandable, a little sun is gud for undies though but not an obscene display of amount, types and colour of pants.
Re: Girls, Where Do You Hang Your Pants After Washing Them? by maureensylvia(f): 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2013
4 me, i dnt wear my panties twice, i wear and throw way. My pants are victorious secrets designer undawear
Re: Girls, Where Do You Hang Your Pants After Washing Them? by MrsChima(f): 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2013
In my hubby's hands.
Re: Girls, Where Do You Hang Your Pants After Washing Them? by SpicyMimi(f): 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2013
sexymoma: Baby you wont understand.... anyways na Stick i dey use hang am ontop Dish.
you are so hilarious!!! grin grin
Re: Girls, Where Do You Hang Your Pants After Washing Them? by mysticgal(f): 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2013
Na iron i dey use dry ma pantsundecided most espacially my sunday pants cool
Re: Girls, Where Do You Hang Your Pants After Washing Them? by thinex(f): 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2013
;DIn my house u don't dry ur pants o. D place wey u dry am na dere ma sister go carry wet one put ontop. U no gt choice dan to wear am like dat grin

Re: Girls, Where Do You Hang Your Pants After Washing Them? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 25, 2013
I hang them on your brain so that it can soak in some sense into your head.
Re: Girls, Where Do You Hang Your Pants After Washing Them? by carlos1(m): 3:51pm On Jun 25, 2013
RedBenson: I tire for sum girls o. Imagine a general compound where not less than 25 people (both males & females; married and singles) are living plus visitors who comes in and goes out hourly and yet sum girls would just wash thier pants and carelessly hang them almost right at the entrance of the compound such that any one who lives there/comes in/goes out would just have a glimpse of them as they hanged. To me, i think this is not proper. Such private wears shld be hanged where they deserve respect. A jealous guy living in the same compound or neighbourhood could even go play with it. If u go to female hostels, what ur eyes would see there eh, some of the pants u will see there wont just be washed and hanged carelessly, the dirty ones would be seen spreading everywhere with no impunity.

u wil even c some of them hanged with stains of menstrual blood. Awghhhh! I feel like throwing up
Re: Girls, Where Do You Hang Your Pants After Washing Them? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2013
maureensylvia: 4 me, i dnt wear my panties twice, i wear and throw way. My pants are victorious secrets designer undawear

I seee grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LMFAOOOOO!!!

victoria secret is now victorious secrets ? hmmmmmm dash me one of your designer pants I beg.. grin grin grin

Re: Girls, Where Do You Hang Your Pants After Washing Them? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2013
rokiatu:

I seee grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LMFAOOOOO!!!

victoria secret is now victorious secrets ? hmmmmmm dash me one of your designer pants I beg.. grin grin grin
LMAO!!

Why are you making fun of her?? Is it because you can't afford to buy "Victorious secrets designer undawear"??
Re: Girls, Where Do You Hang Your Pants After Washing Them? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 25, 2013
Shollypopz:
LMAO!!

Why are you making fun of her?? Is it because you can't afford to buy "Victorious secrets designer undawear"??

hahahahha lol I wear used undies and this girl is talking about victorious secrets. See how unfair life is cry cry cry cry

Your Experience With Banger/ Firecrackers / More Passport Photos Of Nairalanders: Latest N D Newest N Really Updated! / Viviangist Come And See Pictures of your sister before her death

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96