Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

We Are The Greatest Tribe No One Is Talking About - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / We Are The Greatest Tribe No One Is Talking About (1284 Views)

Common Beautiful Names From The Igbo Tribe / What Is The Nwa Baby Ashawo Song By Flavour N'abania Talking About? / Who Are The 10 Greatest Nigerian Women Of All Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are The Greatest Tribe No One Is Talking About by josyisback(m): 1:45am On May 13, 2008
we are the tribe that rules the country
we are not the tribe with the great novelist,nobel price winner mathematician.

but we are the greatest because we dont boost,we are silent and we are cool.
this thread is meant to unite peple from plateau,bauchi,kaduna,adamawa,nasarawa and any other middle belt tribe.please post here if u are one of us
Re: We Are The Greatest Tribe No One Is Talking About by 4Him1(m): 1:53am On May 13, 2008
see the dumb cattle rearers.
Re: We Are The Greatest Tribe No One Is Talking About by ifyalways(f): 2:09am On May 13, 2008
ochebee cheesy Idoma babe in d house tongue

1 9ja,Up 9ja cheesy
Re: We Are The Greatest Tribe No One Is Talking About by josyisback(m): 4:36am On May 13, 2008

ochebee Cheesy Idoma babe in d house Tongue

1 Nigeria,Up Nigeria

yeah because your tribe too is not considered as great.so u can join us here.

see the dumb cattle rearers.

i didnt make this thread for u guys.
Re: We Are The Greatest Tribe No One Is Talking About by Mortiple(m): 9:55am On May 13, 2008
josyisback:

we are the tribe that rules the country
we are not the tribe with the great novelist,nobel price winner mathematician.

but we are the greatest because we don't boost,we are silent and we are cool.
this thread is meant to unite peple from plateau,bauchi,kaduna,adamawa,nasarawa and any other middle belt tribe.please post here if u are one of us

Point of Correction: with all due respect, there is no tribe as Middle Belt. I mean, Middle Belt is not a tribe but a collective name for North Central Region of Nigeria. It has over 50 ethnic groups (tribes). By the way, the word (MIDDLE BELT) is considered to be derogatory presently.
Re: We Are The Greatest Tribe No One Is Talking About by josyisback(m): 11:20pm On May 13, 2008
Mortiple:

Point of Correction: with all due respect, there is no tribe as Middle Belt. I mean, Middle Belt is not a tribe but a collective name for North Central Region of Nigeria. It has over 50 ethnic groups (tribes). By the way, the word (MIDDLE BELT) is considered to be derogatory presently.

with due respect to you too, if u noticed,i said

and when i said any other middle belt tribe,i meant that any other tribe in middle betl and not that middle belt is a tribe.so please try to understand before critisizing.
Re: We Are The Greatest Tribe No One Is Talking About by josyisback(m): 4:10pm On May 19, 2008
where are the great people of the above stated tribes?
Re: We Are The Greatest Tribe No One Is Talking About by darfur(m): 9:37pm On May 19, 2008
up middle belt
up middle belt
up middle belt

they are the stronghold of nigerian unity. .

abuja
rivers niger and benue that define our map
military bulk (always around to stop tribal/religious kasalla)
police( ever ready to catch criminalswhen they are not the criminals themselves lipsrsealed
coup plotters orkar food basket of the nation cheesy
Re: We Are The Greatest Tribe No One Is Talking About by josyisback(m): 3:21pm On Jun 02, 2008
thats great keep this thread alive pls fellow middle belt

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With Talking Igbo! / Last Member Of 65,000-year-old Tribe Dies, Taking One Of World's Earliest Langua / Merry Christmas Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.