Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Suspected Kidnappers Arrested With 18 Children - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Kidnappers Arrested With 18 Children (12834 Views)

Kidnappers Arrested After Killing Their Victim (Graphic Photos) / Pictures Of Kidnappers Arrested This Morning In Port Harcourt. / Kidnappers Arrested In Their Hide-out In Ibadan With Fake Currency (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Kidnappers Arrested With 18 Children by francescainnoce(f): 5:35pm On Jun 25, 2013
oh LORD.....only God knows how long they have have being on this ...GOD HAVE MERCY.
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Arrested With 18 Children by chitexinter: 6:28pm On Jun 25, 2013
the 18 children was covered by the blood of jesus.
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Arrested With 18 Children by hydroxil(m): 6:35pm On Jun 25, 2013
21st century slavery wink
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Arrested With 18 Children by MekT(m): 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2013
This stori is stupid, fake n fabricated...dose studentz wer going on atrip...Police of nowadayz...I fear dem!!!...
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Arrested With 18 Children by everyday: 10:28pm On Jun 25, 2013
Does he intend selling those children
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Arrested With 18 Children by okerelawrence(m): 11:54pm On Jun 25, 2013
Fake news. I witnesd d whole incident.smileyFake news. I witnesd d whole incident.smileyFake news. I witnesd d whole incident.smiley
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Arrested With 18 Children by fnep2smooth(m): 1:08am On Jun 26, 2013
its all lie..... I was there wen it happens........my villages is umuneke ngor in ngor okpala imo state.... This is how the storys goes............... The driver was coming frm umuohie n he was heading to owerri or so before he saw this teacher along d road, so d teacher beg him to left her to umuneke village where she lives. So wen d bus stopped some of her student dat stay along dat way beg d driver n de all entered. So along d way de were stop by a police guy who is not on uniform with a gun n he was there alone. So de driver was scare n he didnt no d guy was a cop. So he give d guy #200 n d police man refuse, he den give him #500 he also refuse. So d driver was wondering maybe d guy is a robber n he wnt to collect his car in dat lonely road. So he rush n drive off with speed. N d police guy intension was to take d guy to d station so dat he will collect moni from him cos its like d driver papers is not complete so he stated chasing them, shouting n calling them kidnapper before people catch dem.... Even d school children told d police d same tin.[b][/b] am surprise to see this on d internet.... D police guy need to be jail. Even d woman was with her 6month old baby... Come to d village n u will no d truth. Wat do u expect d driver to do wen he give a nigeria police #500 n he refuse in a lonely road wit ak 47 n he was there alone without uniform... D whole police in d station knows d truth.. N d funniet tin is dat de didnt find any gun or weapon on dis people so how manage do de kidnap 18 children. Its crazy
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Arrested With 18 Children by Nobody: 1:15am On Jun 26, 2013
fnep2smooth: its all lie..... I was there wen it happens........my villages is umuneke ngor in ngor okpala imo state.... This is how the storys goes............... The driver was coming frm umuohie n he was heading to owerri or so before he saw this teacher along d road, so d teacher beg him to left her to umuneke village where she lives. So wen d bus stopped some of her student dat stay along dat way beg d driver n de all entered. So along d way de were stop by a police guy who is not on uniform with a gun n he was there alone. So de driver was scare n he didnt no d guy was a cop. So he give d guy #200 n d police man refuse, he den give him #500 he also refuse. So d driver was wondering maybe d guy is a robber n he wnt to collect his car in dat lonely road. So he rush n drive off with speed. N d police guy intension was to take d guy to d station so dat he will collect moni from him cos its like d driver papers is not complete so he stated chasing them, shouting n calling them kidnapper before people catch dem.... Even d school children told d police d same tin.

Not that I doubt you but will definitely be following this story and would love to read a newspaper account collaborating
I said in my first post that this was a clear case of the useless things on our roadways called the NPF harassing an innocent motorist.
Some haters of NdiIgbo are already clawing at their faces on reading the news
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Arrested With 18 Children by fnep2smooth(m): 1:29am On Jun 26, 2013
babyosisi:

Not that I doubt you but will definitely be following this story and would love to read a newspaper account collaborating
I said in my first post that this was a clear case of the useless things on our roadways called the NPF harassing an innocent motorist.
Some haters of NdiIgbo are already clawing at their faces on reading the news
my school ( abia state poly) was on strike so i went to d village to see my people before it happen..... I wish i can write it all how it happens but am typing with my phone so its really hard.... There are many tins to say but i cant type it all..... But all i no is the woman and d driver are innocent.... D police guy has a criminal record n he always stay in d lonely road only him to collect moni from people without uniform n always with gun
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Arrested With 18 Children by fnep2smooth(m): 1:40am On Jun 26, 2013
fnep2smooth: its all lie..... I was there wen it happens........my villages is umuneke ngor in ngor okpala imo state.... This is how the storys goes............... The driver was coming frm umuohie n he was heading to owerri or so before he saw this teacher along d road, so d teacher beg him to left her to umuneke village where she lives. So wen d bus stopped some of her student dat stay along dat way beg d driver n de all entered. So along d way de were stop by a police guy who is not on uniform with a gun n he was there alone. So de driver was scare n he didnt no d guy was a cop. So he give d guy #200 n d police man refuse, he den give him #500 he also refuse. So d driver was wondering maybe d guy is a robber n he wnt to collect his car in dat lonely road. So he rush n drive off with speed. N d police guy intension was to take d guy to d station so dat he will collect moni from him cos its like d driver papers is not complete so he stated chasing them, shouting n calling them kidnapper before people catch dem.... Even d school children told d police d same tin.[b][/b] am surprise to see this on d internet.... D police guy need to be jail. Even d woman was with her 6month old baby... Come to d village n u will no d truth. Wat do u expect d driver to do wen he give a nigeria police #500 n he refuse in a lonely road wit ak 47 n he was there alone without uniform... D whole police in d station knows d truth.. N d funniet tin is dat de didnt find any gun or weapon on dis people so how manage do de kidnap 18 children. Its crazy
i have to write all this cos i cant just hide d truth, even now am feeling sleepy but i have to try so dat my spirit will rest....... I am surprise to see it here.... Lol..... So i have to reply..... Good nite or good morning....

1 Like

Re: Suspected Kidnappers Arrested With 18 Children by Nobody: 2:34am On Jun 26, 2013
fnep2smooth: i have to write all this cos i cant just hide d truth, even now am feeling sleepy but i have to try so dat my spirit will rest....... I am surprise to see it here.... Lol..... So i have to reply..... Good nite or good morning....

Thanks
where is that police man from?
Do you know?
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Arrested With 18 Children by fnep2smooth(m): 6:43am On Jun 26, 2013
babyosisi:

Thanks
where is that police man from?
Do you know?
d guy is from imo state..... He currently in umuneke police station.... I no him very well
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Arrested With 18 Children by abagoro(m): 6:08pm On Jun 26, 2013
fnep2smooth: my school ( abia state poly) was on strike so i went to d village to see my people before it happen..... I wish i can write it all how it happens but am typing with my phone so its really hard.... There are many tins to say but i cant type it all..... But all i no is the woman and d driver are innocent.... D police guy has a criminal record n he always stay in d lonely road only him to collect moni from people without uniform n always with gun

I always felt as much but is "Gbagaun 101" one of your compulsory courses in Abia Poly?
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Arrested With 18 Children by Vires: 8:26pm On Jun 26, 2013
^^^^ na wa for you, after he explained that he was tired and he was finding it hard to type on his phone
You still have to mock him ?
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Arrested With 18 Children by solotutu(m): 4:56am On Jun 27, 2013
babyosisi: [size=14pt]I can almost guarantee that another news item will surface by tomorrow to tell us otherwise[/size]
yeahh its d new trend now...i call it the 'YES and NO news...hehehe...tho it gats to has to happen nw..cos the truth is fading daily in our beloved 9Ja...sooo e gbaduraaa dat truth will roo,will shower again sorry reign again hehe...
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Arrested With 18 Children by biafranqueen: 6:04am On Jun 27, 2013
fnep2smooth: d guy is from imo state..... He currently in umuneke police station.... I no him very well
Dalu
We appreciate your time and effort to expose the truth we thank God for your life!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Insecurity: Police To Install Cctvs Nationwide / Anambra Rescues Newborn Dumped In Pit Toilet, Arrests Mother / Just In: Two Shameless Ladies Fight Dirty, Nak*d In Public (watch Video 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.