Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan (36068 Views)

I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) / How I Killed A Man, Kept His Flesh For Sale —Suspected Ritualist (Pictured) / EFCC Arraigns 19-year-old Suspected Internet Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by IB5(f): 2:50pm On Jun 25, 2013
By Tayo Johnson

A 17-year-old boy has been handed over to the Oyo State Police Command after he was caught by teachers at St. Luke Grammar School, Molete, Ibadan, while allegedly chanting incantations on a student at a nearby bush where the student had gone to ease himself.

The action, the teachers claimed, was to kidnap the victim

According to the state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Olabisi Okuwobi-Ilobanafor, the suspect, Chukwu Chijoke, had claimed that the charm found on him was a gift from his grandfather, which has the powers to make him command anyone to do whatever he asked them to do.

But the suspect explained that the charm posed no evil on the student.

He said the name of the charm was “Ezebinafor” and that it was a gift from his grandfather for protection and to invoke command.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news/oyo-police-nab-suspected-ritualist/

http://whatsupibadan.com/2013/06/25/17-year-old-suspected-ritualist-in-secondary-school-caught/

3 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by IB5(f): 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2013
Secondary school shocked

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by harlos: 2:55pm On Jun 25, 2013
Lemme borrow dis wordgrin

end time is near lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by IB5(f): 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2013
harlos: Lemme borrow dis wordgrin

end time is near lipsrsealed

It is o, be prepared. smiley

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by Vansnickers: 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2013
"Chukwu Chijoke" lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by harlos: 3:09pm On Jun 25, 2013
I-B.:

It is o, be prepared. smiley
lemme chop d life of my head now, there is plenty of time to be dead. grin

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by IB5(f): 3:30pm On Jun 25, 2013
harlos: lemme chop d life of my head now, there is plenty of time to be dead. grin

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by harlos: 3:40pm On Jun 25, 2013
I-B.:

cheesy cheesy
Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by rodeo0070(m): 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2013
Wahala de o!
Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by Temismith(f): 4:31pm On Jun 25, 2013
Ebariba!
Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by devigblegble: 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2013
Exactly end time is definitely near maybe in two weeks who knows
Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 25, 2013
devigblegble: Exactly end time is definitely near maybe in two weeks who knows
isi aki.. Mteww
devigblegble: what is this
i mean u are right.. End time is near

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by aliyumd: 4:54pm On Jun 25, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2013

8 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by apoti(m): 4:56pm On Jun 25, 2013
I-B.:

A 17-year-old boy has been handed over to the Oyo State Police Command after he was caught by teachers at St. Luke Grammar School, Molete, Ibadan, while allegedly chanting incantations on a student at a nearby bush where the student had gone to ease himself.

The action, the teachers claimed, was to kidnap the victim

According to the state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Olabisi Okuwobi-Ilobanafor, the suspect, Chukwu Chijoke, had claimed that the charm found on him was a gift from his grandfather, which has the powers to make him command anyone to do whatever he asked them to do.

But the suspect explained that the charm posed no evil on the student.

He said the name of the charm was “Ezebinafor” and that it was a gift from his grandfather for protection and to invoke command.

@ bolded, nuff said undecided

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by devigblegble: 4:58pm On Jun 25, 2013
R2bees: isi aki.. Mteww
what is this

3 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by splashbaby(m): 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2013
Now we are getting closer to reach the moon!
Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2013
Nri eyegoro ndi ofe. Taa bu ubochi ekeresimesi nye ya. A puom

5 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by Pray(m): 5:01pm On Jun 25, 2013
Chai..... Naija Pikin.....

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 25, 2013
devigblegble: what is this
i mean u are right end time is near.. Afo anu
Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by RedLight1: 5:02pm On Jun 25, 2013
phewww.. power to control people indeed.. how did he get caught then? why cant he just go to aso rock and control jonathan, and ask him to open central bank for him. black people and superstitious believe
Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by bellaberry: 5:02pm On Jun 25, 2013
See gobe!!!!
Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 25, 2013
A secondary school student shocked,God knows the wonder he's going to perform when he gets to higher institution
Wonders shall never cease

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by Yinkay: 5:06pm On Jun 25, 2013
Chijioke should thank his stars that Adedibu don die and his thugs don scatter for Molete underbridge grin

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by delors(m): 5:07pm On Jun 25, 2013
I sure say the victim na girl...He wan go lobotomise the girl (in the words of Coogar)... Not strange though. Saw many of his kind when i was a student in Ibadan several years back...'touch n follow', 'kako', 'alu wo', etc Ibadan is notorious for such but I thought the indigenes of Ibadan were the sole culprits but this name and tribe is a new one to me o. Wonders shall never end!

3 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by Ilaje44(m): 5:09pm On Jun 25, 2013
uniqueval:

It should have been: "KAN YU IMOJIN?"
Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by kingofpool: 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2013
Van snickers: "Chukwu Chijoke" lipsrsealed
no call any tribe ooooooohhhh:
Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by Ladybianca(f): 5:12pm On Jun 25, 2013
hmmm...can u imagine, @ his age
Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by IGBOSON1: 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2013
Na wah for this kain sensational reporting! I even thought the boy was caught with human body parts on him; isn't that the definition of a ritualist we've come to know in Nigeria?

Obviously the boy isn't in full control of his senses, and he should be referred to a shrink if this is all they have on him.

4 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2013
These people again...bringing this evil from a foreign land

Their love for money no dey respect age-imagine a 17 year old already a full fledged mogul in the industry invented by his forefathers(as stated in article)

These people need serious introspection to discover why they continue to produce master criminals and populate prisons worldwide

7 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by MrAboki: 5:14pm On Jun 25, 2013
I-B.:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news/oyo-police-nab-suspected-ritualist/

http://whatsupibadan.com/2013/06/25/17-year-old-suspected-ritualist-in-secondary-school-caught/

How would this be proven in court?

What would be the charge on his charge sheet?

Now I see why many people say the Nigerian Police are useless... grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alfa Rapes Physically Challenged Underage Girl Inside Lagos Mosque / Cultists Kill Leader "Major" In Lagos Over Council Chairman’s Largesse (Photo) / Three FCET Students Arrested For Gang-raping A 15-Year-Old Girl On Her Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.