Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan (36065 Views)

I Bled Profusely, Fainted As ‘suspected Ritualist’ Raped Me: 11yr-old Girl(pic) / How I Killed A Man, Kept His Flesh For Sale —Suspected Ritualist (Pictured) / EFCC Arraigns 19-year-old Suspected Internet Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by Vansnickers: 7:47pm On Jun 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

He was not born and brought up in the SW.......stop making silly excuse for your kin.

Disgusting

LOL!

The Boy was preparing Isiewu and Nkwuobi in the Bush.
Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by montanainneh: 7:49pm On Jun 25, 2013
Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by igboboy1(m): 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Iya Ibeji abi iya Ibeta lmfao

Trying to use juju on another human alone is a crime.

He's doing what ritualistic do.

True, they need to dig up the guy's history. E be like say him don gain confidence, that's why I'm dey stalk pesin wey dey piss for bush.

Oyo state is serious about riding the state of ritualist and potential ritualist.

bush girl abi na efi since you be cow.....

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by lawrencemoses: 8:13pm On Jun 25, 2013
lols

Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by COOLDUN: 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2013
gbaky_floor: I can't say what I find more annoying about this post.

The fact that a 17 year old boy claims he has the power to make people do his will yet he didn't get those that caught him to do his will

Or

The fact that there are still Nigerians who believe such a story.

Or

The fact that this type of story is what made a little girl to be killed for witchcraft in Akwa- Ibiom: BBC and its like broadcasted the story for weeks.

Or
The fact that this type of story is why we still have crappy nollywood movie themes.

Or
The fact that most of you have formal education: we were all taught in school that before a hypothesis becomes a theory it must be proven to be factual yet some formal educated persons here think like stark illiterate

You are right, people like the fairly used ( TOKUNBO LADY Texas.Cowgirl) should learn from your comment.
Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by Issyone: 8:58pm On Jun 25, 2013
na dis one dem dey talk abt,wat of cliford orji wey dem see hxman parts 4 him hand?
Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by forextrader9(m): 8:58pm On Jun 25, 2013
Dat no b ritual na dat na witchcraft
Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by basilo101: 9:10pm On Jun 25, 2013
Dis Texas cowgirl is sick
Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by kolamilan(m): 9:44pm On Jun 25, 2013
irumole tingz.
Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by NAJALYN: 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2013
What is the world turning to? A 17-year-old ritualist caught in the act? How do we know to what extent he has used his powers? The matter should be thoroughly investigated. This could unravel certain mysterious incidents on campus.
Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by bandyfoly(m): 9:56pm On Jun 25, 2013
Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by kingjohnny(m): 10:01pm On Jun 25, 2013
What a bad young guy
Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:08pm On Jun 25, 2013
Poor Chukwu Chijioke. Must have been radicalised criminalised by the elements in the environment he found himself. Those of us who were born in the East don't behave like this! cool
Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by esshay: 10:14pm On Jun 25, 2013
peace! it is d DECLiNING hour, n Qoran says all wl be in state of loss except those who believ, do good n enjoin other to do good. peace
Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:19pm On Jun 25, 2013
esshay: peace! it is d DECLiNING hour, n Qoran says all wl be in state of loss except those who believ, do good n enjoin other to do good. peace
sorry but are believers like Shekau, and Bin laden included here? Pardon my ignorance and thanks in advance.
Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 25, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Poor Chukwu Chijioke. Must have been radicalised criminalised by the elements in the environment he found himself. Those of us who were born in the East don't behave like this! cool

His eastern grandfather gave him a charm made by an Okija shrine in the East.

Save your nonsense for your friends .........go on, console yourselves offline.

Ewuuuuuuuuuuu Okija juju tinz

No be Abia gov be ths? Orji Kalu

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by MrMr(m): 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2013
o funny sha
Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2013
See Eastern Okija juju shrine

Abia state gov

See this shameless pigeon in his diapers

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by dayokanu(m): 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Poor Chukwu Chijioke. Must have been radicalised criminalised by the elements in the environment he found himself. Those of us who were born in the East don't behave like this! cool

Chief Vincent Duru aka Otokoto was born in the east
Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by biafranqueen: 10:34pm On Jun 25, 2013
Lordave: we still would be hearing about End Time in 2099.
lol grin wink
Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by 3kay945(m): 10:36pm On Jun 25, 2013
devigblegble: Exactly end time is definitely near maybe in two weeks who knows
Be careful what you wish for, undecided
Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 25, 2013
dayokanu:

Chief Vincent Duru aka Otokoto was born in the east

And he also grew up in the east.
Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

His eastern grandfather gave him a charm made by an Okija shrine in the East.

Save your nonsense for your friends .........go on, console yourselves offline.

Ewuuuuuuuuuuu Okija juju tinz

No be Abia gov be ths? Orji Kalu

The level of your ignorance continues to baffle me.

You lack knowledge about every region in Nigeria yet you shamelessly display your ignorance on a public forum.

Google for photos of orji uzor Kalu- none of Abia state governors past or present look like the guys in the picture you posted.

And lest I forget, how old are you?
Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 25, 2013
gbaky_floor:

The level of your ignorance continues to baffle me.

You lack knowledge about every region in Nigeria yet you shamelessly display your ignorance on a public forum.

Google for photos of orji uzor Kalu- none of Abia state governors past or present look like the guys in the picture you posted.

And lest I forget, how old are you?

Lol what an ediottttttt. You no fit recognize your gov again?

Shiooorrrrr grin

Make I post am again......put bottle for eyes this time grin

Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 25, 2013
Better go and stand in line for your own hair dryer grin

TA Orji in all his glory

Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 25, 2013

Oh please speak for yourself.

From south west to south south to south east to all northern regions such things are obtainable.

There are people who still practise the "old religion" of our forefathers.

There are still people from all tribes in Nigeria that move around with "charms, jujus, totems etc".

I have nothing against them as long as they are not hurting anyone or breaking laws.

It is absolutely wrong of you to tag such behaviours/religion to a particular region.
Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 25, 2013
gbaky_floor:

Oh please speak for yourself.

From south west to south south to south east to all northern regions such things are obtainable.

There are people who still practise the "old religion" of our forefathers.

There are still people from all tribes in Nigeria that move around with "charms, jujus, totems etc".

I have nothing against them as long as they are not hurting anyone or breaking laws.

It is absolutely wrong of you to tag such behaviours/religion to a particular region.

Ewuuuuuuu

Tele tele nko?

Una just remember?
Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by harlos: 10:59pm On Jun 25, 2013
fpeter: >

If you die with this state of mind, it's be HELLFIRE thinzzz grin

Remember the parable Jesus gave in Luke 12:20"
But God said to him, 'You fool! This very night your life will be demanded from you,
Then who will get what you have prepared for yourself?''

JOB 27:8 "For what hope have the godless when they are cut off, when God takes away their life?
thank you feli much, but thats gonna be between me and my creatorwink

No be all pastors dey enter gate tongue
Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by harlos: 11:00pm On Jun 25, 2013
Lordave: yeah, I've been hearing that since the 15th century.
that is y i was able to borrow it too grin
Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by Fidtad: 11:20pm On Jun 25, 2013
apoti:

@ bozlded, nuff said undecided
u make no sence, Dumb.
Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by ABsI1: 11:27pm On Jun 25, 2013
Ibo man again.ibos are CURSED
Re: 17-Year-Old Suspected Ritualist Caught In Ibadan by ebirimonyinye(f): 12:18am On Jun 26, 2013
shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Busted After Making Her Son Pose As A Cripple In A Wheelchair To Beg / Jobseekers Eyeing Care Jobs Abroad Lose Millions To Canadian-based Nigerian / Man Arrested For Raping Stepmother Twice In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.