Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:21 PM

A Plot Of Land At Akoda Junction In Osun State For Sale - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Plot Of Land At Akoda Junction In Osun State For Sale (1115 Views)

Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) / Fire Out Break At Ikare Junction In Owo (photo) / Properties At Market Junction In Portharcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Plot Of Land At Akoda Junction In Osun State For Sale by polymaths(m): 2:56pm On Jun 25, 2013
i have a plot of land for sale at akoda junction in osun state for sale plls call me on 08167398757, akoda is ahead of osun state sectariat, or if you are coming from ibadan to osogbo akoda junction starts where the two lanes road start, it falls to ede local government, #400000
Re: A Plot Of Land At Akoda Junction In Osun State For Sale by Fhemmmy: 2:57pm On Jun 25, 2013
Oshun state is huge and with many cities, where is Akoda Junction please, give more info and the cost as well here, leave more info too
Re: A Plot Of Land At Akoda Junction In Osun State For Sale by kcoolk4: 4:50pm On Jun 25, 2013
Fhemmmy: Oshun state is huge and with many cities, where is Akoda Junction please, give more info and the cost as well here, leave more info too
Oga Fhemmy,
The man has given enough description of the place. Akoda junction leads to Ede township and as he explained, it's on the way that leads to Osogbo if you are coming from Gbongan. What else do you need to know?. Hope my explanation helps.

(1) (Reply)

Site Supervision Training On Multi-billion Naira Project Sites / Do You Have Viable Sites For Dredging In Lagos/badagry/ikorodu? / A House Of 4bedroom Duplex And 2units Of 3 Bedroom Flats For Sale At Ikota Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.