Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,695 members, 7,820,428 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) (22632 Views)

Man Electrocuted During Demolition Of Pen Cinema Lagos (Graphic Pics) / Massive Demolition Of Buildings Going On In Aba (Photos) / FCT Begins Demolition Of Structures In Abuja After 24hr Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
there is an English saying that " to make an omelet you must break an egg" it seems that's what is happening in Abia state right now....the governor promised that no effort will be spared in bringing Aba back to its lost glory and he is doing exactly that......the pictures below are of the demolition of illegal and/ or unplanned structures at opobo Junction ogbor hill.. to pave way for the construction of a drainage system that will link the ogborhill axis to the Aba river ( water side)..,and a round about that will link.....opobo road, ikot- ekpene road, umuola road ( currently under construction) any body that is conversant with opobo Junction knows how compacted the place is especially to big cars and trucks..............i l post more pictures when I go back to the site on monday.........#togetAbiaRightAbaMustBeFixed!
cc: ponponkon. modith modit, wisdomcanada, betterAbiastate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by excellencyabia1: 7:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
New aba is needed. Any short of that is out of work

4 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
Will the owners be compensated?

7 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by AngryNigerian(m): 7:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
The question should be "will the people that allowed him to build there be punished, & made to even refund him?" Two wrongs can't make a right!!!

3 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 9:39pm On Feb 06, 2016
*dialling my friend nwa aba* guy no be your papa house be that?
Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
ikpeazu is doing well
transforming ABIA for real
soon, OBIANO and IKPEAZU go dey compete for best SE Gov
healthy competition in SE, laying the foundation for a good sovereign country in the nearest future

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
ikpeazu is doing well
ABIA and ANAMBRA taking giant strides
EBONYI is now doing well too
ENUGU is doing fine
na only AMADIOHA go KILL ROACHES of IMO
SE without oil money will be super cool
meanwhile, the zoo must fall

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 10:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Will the owners be compensated?
if it is legal and has the necessary paperworks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 10:39pm On Feb 06, 2016
AngryNigerian:
The question should be "will the people that allowed him to build there be punished, & made to even refund him?" Two wrongs can't make a right!!!
my brother if you know Aba, you l know that most people do things with their own authority.......biuld houses indiscriminately even under high tension power lines, block drainages as far as they have money they don't obey anyone......and the worst part was that previous governments ignored Aba totally......so things fell apart........but with okezie things will be done as it should....
God bless Abia

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by WisdomCanada(m): 8:27am On Feb 07, 2016
nwadiuko1:
there is an English saying that " to make an omelet you must break an egg" it seems that's what is happening in Abia state right now....the governor promised that no effort will be spared in bringing Aba back to its lost glory and he is doing exactly that......the pictures below are of the demolition of illegal and/ or unplanned structures at opobo Junction ogbor hill.. to pave way for the construction of a drainage system that will link the ogborhill axis to the Aba river ( water side)..,and a round about that will link.....opobo road, ikot- ekpene road, umuola road ( currently under construction) any body that is conversant with opobo Junction knows how compacted the place is especially to big cars and trucks..............i l post more pictures when I go back to the site on monday.........#togetAbiaRightAbaMustBeFixed!
if you can't beat them, join them, Our able governor carry go, Opobo junction is my home.
Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 8:30am On Feb 07, 2016
WisdomCanada:
if you can't beat them, join them, Our able governor carry go, Opobo junction is my home.
now you are talking......Abia will be great again

3 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by asha80(m): 8:49am On Feb 07, 2016
Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by Lordave: 9:16am On Feb 07, 2016
Okezie has my undivided backing!

Demolish every illegal structure, no matter who owns it. Time for uprooting those illegal and eyesore signposts littering Aba is due.

Okezie will uplift Aba.

6 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by ABACITYBLOG: 9:25am On Feb 07, 2016
nwadiuko1:

Thanks for bringing this photo down here, Our amiable governor is working, Aba will be back to its glory.

Meanwhile am publishing this on my blog www.abacityblog.com

Aba will be great once more
Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 9:34am On Feb 07, 2016
ABACITYBLOG:

Thanks for bringing this photo down here, Our amiable governor is working, Aba will be back to its glory.

Meanwhile am publishing this on my blog www.abacityblog.com

Aba will be great once more
go ahead bro Abia will be great again
Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 9:39am On Feb 07, 2016
Lordave:
Okezie has my undivided backing!

Demolish every illegal structure, no matter who owns it. Time for uprooting those illegal and eyesore signposts littering Aba is due.

Okezie will uplift Aba.
things are getting better
Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by PentiumPro(f): 9:57am On Feb 07, 2016
Funny people.
Ambode demolish an unplanned market in Oshodi to make way for a better environment - punishing Igbos
Okezie demolish unplanned structures in Aba to make way for a better eviroment - full and unalloyed support.

#Hypocrisy101

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by realjoker(m): 10:17am On Feb 07, 2016
PentiumPro:
Funny people.
Ambode demolish an unplanned market in Oshodi to make way for a better environment - punishing Igbos
Okezie demolish unplanned structures in Aba to make way for a better eviroment - full and unalloyed support.

#Hypocrisy101
Their case don tire me o.
Lagos state demolished illegal oshodi market.
Ohaneze: ambode is the number one enemy of ndigbo.
Ikpeazu demolished illegal structures in aba including people home
Ibo E-warriors: To pave way for development you must destroy; ipkeazu is working; abia and anambra are working; aba will be great.

what a hypocrisis.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 07, 2016
PentiumPro:
Funny people.

#Hypocrisy101

Shameless tribal bigot. Why don't u comment on the issues at hand, instead of bringing in your tribal bile

5 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by PentiumPro(f): 11:32am On Feb 07, 2016
DrDauda:

Shameless tribal bigot. Why don't u comment on the issues at hand, instead of bringing in your tribal bile

Hypocrite. grin

18 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 12:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
PentiumPro:
Funny people.

#Hypocrisy101
na dem sabi.......my own na mek Abia state better.........#abiawillbegreatagain

2 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by odogwu125: 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
realjoker:
Their case don tire me o.
Lagos state demolished illegal oshodi market.
Ohaneze: ambode is the number one enemy of ndigbo.
Ikpeazu demolished illegal structures in aba including people home
Ibo E-warriors: To pave way for development you must destroy; ipkeazu is working; abia and anambra are working; aba will be great.

what a hypocrisis.
we will soon start demolishing illegal churches and sacking fake pastors

2 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by realjoker(m): 11:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
odogwu125:

we will soon start demolishing illegal churches and sacking fake pastors
yes that is very neccessary, i heard that there are so many rev. father king likes in the southeast who are operating and extorting gullible followers and so many illegal and fake shrine that also needs to be demolish, its for the betterment of the southeast and nigeria at large southeast governors dont have to bother in demolishing fake and counterfeit product factory and baby factory the federal government will help in doing that

4 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 11:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
realjoker:
yes that is very neccessary, i heard that there are so many rev. father king likes in the southeast who are operating and extorting gullible followers and so many illegal and fake shrine that also needs to be demolish, its for the betterment of the southeast and nigeria at large southeast governors dont have to bother in demolishing fake and counterfeit product factory and baby factory the federal government will help in doing that
take your silliness out of my thread

1 Like

Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by arresa: 11:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
iamkeyz:
i[b]kpeazu is doing well[/b]
transforming ABIA for real
soon, OBIANO and IKPEAZU go dey compete for best SE Gov
healthy competition in SE, laying the foundation for a good sovereign country in the nearest future

When such transpires in places like Lagos, it is wicked, it is anti poor, it is anti people from other places, but in aba, anambra, enugu and so on, it is great and the governor is doing a great job.. grin

This is why hypocrites don't get ahead.. grin

21 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by Ponponkon: 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
nwadiuko1:
My account was banned bro. Let me help you out with more pics lalasticlala abeg no ban me again

1 Like

Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
Ponponkon:
My account was banned bro. Let me help you out with more pics lalasticlala abeg no ban me again
thanks bro......you need to see what some few misguided youths are doing to the igbo race....and yet they want unity.....please check out this thread www.nairaland.com/2923154/onitsha-anmbra-man-never-show.....they are the kind of idiots clamouring for a new country
Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by Ponponkon: 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
Okezie Ikpeazu Ph.D is 100% committed to uplifting the lives of his people. Nothing on earth can distract him

1 Like

Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by asha80(m): 12:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
I have always asked myself before demolitions like this do authorities notify phcn because of those wires? Wires touching metal parts of bulldozers Na lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by Ponponkon: 12:22pm On Feb 10, 2016
nwadiuko1:
thanks bro......you need to see what some few misguided youths are doing to the igbo race....and yet they want unity.....please check out this thread www.nairaland.com/2923154/onitsha-anmbra-man-never-show.....they are the kind of idiots clamouring for a new country
If you have been following my updates, I don't take delight in bringing down anybody or states. They are posting pictures of 2 years ago and most of the pictures are not Aba,check the red water you'll agree with me that we don't have red soil in Abia. As for new country, I do not believe because we speak Igbo that we must be in the same country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demolition Of Structures Ongoing At Opobo-Junction, Aba (Photos) by Ponponkon: 12:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
asha80:
I have always asked myself before demolitions like this do authorities notify phcn because of those wires? Wires touching metal parts of bulldozers Na lipsrsealed
The poles will be adjusted. They remove the fuse from their source first

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Estimated Cost Of My 6flat Foundation. Overpriced?? / Rent Payment: Monthly Vs Yearly / Corps Member Confirmed Dead As Death Toll From Lagos Collapsed Building Rises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.