Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,049 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) (15404 Views)

Row In Bayelsa Over Dickson’s Alleged Beating Of Council Chief / Police Kill Abductors Of Mr Kehinde Bamigbetan..lcda Council Chief / Fasehun Orders OPC Manhunt For Abducted Bamigbetan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by DIVINE78: 7:01am On Jun 26, 2013
Garri the 1st:

Face topic. Some of these dudes ought to go back to the village if they can't make a decent living in Lagos, it's as simple as that!!

There are places in Nigeria where with 15k a month you can live comfortably.....
Thank you. It is expressly forbidden for most Igbo people I know to live a morally upright life. Aren't you guys ashamed! Dem catch armed robber for Ilorin na igbo, kidnapper for Lagos na igbo. Biafra flag should be flown at half mast, morality is dead in the SE.
Fashola should do something fast.

9 Likes

Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by DIVINE78: 7:04am On Jun 26, 2013
adwem2003: These guys are damn ibo guys. Why naa?
Igbos are wired to stieal and cheat.

2 Likes

Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by Afroconnect: 7:14am On Jun 26, 2013
why re the other two savage beasts still alive?
next time better to kill them,we dont want to live in the same space with beasts who dont want another man to live in peace,they should face the worse death.
Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by Afroconnect: 7:16am On Jun 26, 2013
DIVINE78:
Thank you. It is expressly forbidden for most Igbo people I know to live a morally upright life. Aren't you guys ashamed! Dem catch armed robber for Ilorin na igbo, kidnapper for Lagos na igbo. Biafra flag should be flown at half mast, morality is dead in the SE.
Fashola should do something fast.
most igbos are illiterates,all they worship and know is money-from their old men to the young girl.the earlier they start being civilized and realise there is more to living than existing like a heartless beast,the better for their race.its a shame.

3 Likes

Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by Afroconnect: 7:17am On Jun 26, 2013
Garri the 1st:

Maybe their legs are chained. Besides it's possible that "Your Fiends" the police have shot their legs, eliminating the possibility of escape.
they deserve death,all kidnappers/armed robbers deserve death.
Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by Afroconnect: 7:18am On Jun 26, 2013
deshclones:

The guy spews more thrash than that egghead mofo..leave him to revel in his custom made foolery...spare him no heed abeg..
he is right,if you want to rob-rob your fathers and mothers in your states-if you come to Lagos,you will be shot dead.

3 Likes

Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by Afroconnect: 7:21am On Jun 26, 2013
berem: Ogbeni, can't you be proud of your home state, Delta State, for once? You haven't said anything positive about your state. No matter how bad it is, be proud of where you come from. Your obsession with Lagos is becoming silly! angry
your statement has no relevance to the topic-or do you like kidnappers/killers...are you one?

2 Likes

Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by Afroconnect: 7:23am On Jun 26, 2013
playah P: My heart goes out to the thieves/kidnappers.
They don't deserve to die like this!!

The people they kidnapped are the same upperclass fucktards holding the poor people in Nigeria down!!

Criminals should learn to booby trap their houses!!.....haba!!
criminals and kidnappers deserve death for killing and disturbing the sanity of people.if you are one too,you will meet same fate.
Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by justwise(m): 7:28am On Jun 26, 2013

The people they kidnapped are the same upperclass fucktards holding the poor people in Nigeria down!!

They deserve to die a painful death.

So one should be kidnapped or robbed for being an upper class? Good job the police!! As long as they are guilty please blow their brains up

It will be your turn one day

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by honeric01(m): 7:33am On Jun 26, 2013
Tribal rubbish going on here!
Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:56am On Jun 26, 2013
Gbawe:

Where will extra judicial killing get us? Anyway, congrats to the police but I don't think we should ever support them to murder anyone in cold blood. They cross the line doing that and are then no better than the criminals they should be bringing to book.
are you saying the police should go in and arrest people having four AK 47 and some rounds inside? I guess if it were to be like that, we will be here mourning the dead of our policemen who placed their life on the line so that we will have one less case of kidnapping. My opinion
Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by Handsomeemmy(m): 8:00am On Jun 26, 2013
ITbomb: No matter the crime , I would never support extra judicial killing .
Tomorrow it might be an innocent bystander and the police will kill and bring all kinds of weapons and keep beside him labelling him an armed robber.
though i know there are instances like what you stated above, but two people were arrested alive and did not say they were bystander or that the people killed were by stander, remember the place has been on watch for 72hours, and the operation was led by an SP of police and not a trigger happy lance coporal somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by justwise(m): 8:00am On Jun 26, 2013
Gbawe:

Tragic. Not making excuses for these guys but some of them are genuine victims of circumstances if you trace how they became involved in crime.

You just did, should we all turn kidnappers and armed robbers because things are hard?
Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 26, 2013
AM sorry to ask but [b][/b]WHY ARE THEY IBOS!!! cheesy and please abeg. no thrashing, just curious grin
Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by Handsomeemmy(m): 8:08am On Jun 26, 2013
I wonder the day we as a Nation will analyse issue beyond our tribal difference,one can hardly read through without seeing one tribal bashing or another, and the politicians are using it to their advantage, hence their conclusion that the younger generation are not ready to lead this country. I doubt if there was tribal bashing like the way we see it today in the years before the civil war.

What i'm saying is that, we should grow beyond our zig zag approach to issue, it will never give us happy ending.
Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 26, 2013
[color=#006600][/color] haba nija police
Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 26, 2013
Those arrested are: Ogbonna Emenike, 27 and Uchenna Nwanyu, 25,

The usual culprits doing what they know best;exporting crime everywhere they set their miserable feet on both home and away.

If south Africa and Kenya can deport these SOBs for their criminality,I guess Lagos should start deporting them back to their gully-ridden region.Always in the news for bad reasons yet they claim they are the most entrepreneur in Nigeria !

2 Likes

Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by obyrich(m): 8:17am On Jun 26, 2013
Some years ago you were born into this jungle
With glee and grin friends and families received you
Had dreams of a great tomorrow,
Made friends as well as enemies.
Parents hoped, friends hoped
That one day you'll make them proud
Today you have made sad
All because you took to crime!

Crime is a choice you made.
Greed and quest for easy wealth your obsession.
Now you learn the hard way
No such thing as a free lunch
In this jungle called Nigeria!
You died the day you touched the gun
It's a pity you ended this way

Now the vultures have gathered
Among them your friends
Yelling from roof-tops
Kill them all, kill them all!
In this theater of orgies called Nigeria!

If the dead could see,
You'll weep when you see,
The people who hailed your easy wealth
Who envied your lavish lifestyle
With whom you shared wine and women
Shout, kill them all! Kill them all!
Such is life in the jungle called Nigeria!

When next you come this way
Lie low if you want to live long
Bend down if you want to see Aba.
Now you know I was not dull
When I told you
A life of crime does not pay.

3 Likes

Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by obyrich(m): 8:21am On Jun 26, 2013
Which one be ''SinParties'' again @ MOd
Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by nnatom: 8:24am On Jun 26, 2013
honeric01: Tribal rubbish going on here!

they are castin the first stone and non is innocent.i pity this country.when will dis tribal rubbish stop.yet we cry of racism.pls can some one tell me d difference btw tribalism and racism.all this act will neva move dis country an inch forward.
Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 26, 2013
nnatom:

they are castin the first stone and non is innocent.i pity this country.when will dis tribal rubbish stop.yet we cry of racism.pls can some one tell me d difference btw tribalism and racism.all this act will neva move dis country an inch forward.

Racism doesn't have a valid basis other than the superiority complex of the whites over the blacks but if pointing out to regular criminals who came/come from a particular region to stem down their criminal activities is what you term tribalism,then tribalism is a good concept !

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 26, 2013
adwem2003: These guys are damn ibo guys. Why naa?

There are criminals every where dude, every tribe, ethnic group, clan or family has got a black sheep, stop pointing fingers.
Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by Handsomeemmy(m): 8:41am On Jun 26, 2013
django1:

There are criminals every where dude, every tribe, ethnic group, clan or family has got a black sheep, stop pointing fingers.
i tire ooo
Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 26, 2013
django1:

Who get tossed from South Africa ? Ibos

Who got kicked from Kenya ? Ibos

Who are the Nigerians killed in Malaysia and elsewhere ? Ibos

Who get arrested most from kidnapping ? I was expecting Nige deltans alas it was ibos !

Why must it always be ibos ? Even the frontpage is tired of accomodating this bullshiit ! This is a hard fact that y'all must swallow and stop screaming tribalism for being hit with the real truth !

6 Likes

Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by obyrich(m): 8:46am On Jun 26, 2013
Afro connect: why re the other two savage beasts still alive?
next time better to kill them,[/b]we dont want to live in the same space with beasts who dont want another man to live in peace,they should face the worse[b] death.

Aluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! grin grin grin grin
Which part of their body do you want for your breakfast?
Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by nnatom: 8:46am On Jun 26, 2013
Afro connect:
he is right,if you want to rob-rob your fathers and mothers in your states-if you come to Lagos,you will be shot dead.

the guy dat broke dat atm machine is an ibo man abi.sorry u are jst as stupid as u sound.you wester are so tribalistic and backbitter.you guys should grow up. Go read dat thread and tell me if u see any tribalistic comment from an ibo guy.why are u pple so jealous of this ibo tribe.ha
Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 26, 2013

hmmm... oga... i dey watch u ooh!!

ole
Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 26, 2013
nnatom:

the guy dat broke dat atm machine is an ibo man abi.sorry u are jst as stupid as u sound.you wester are so tribalistic and backbitter.you guys should grow up. Go read dat thread and tell me if u see any tribalistic comment from an ibo guy.why are u pple so jealous of this ibo tribe.ha

Are you high ? Get jealous of ctiminals ?

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by nnatom: 8:53am On Jun 26, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Racism doesn't have a valid basis other than the superiority complex of the whites over the blacks but if pointing out to regular criminals who came/come from a particular region to stem down their criminal activities is what you term tribalism,then tribalism is a good concept !

so ur tribal pple don' steal,dey don' do rituals, they dnt commit crime.sorry bro i see u are retarded. Tribalism a good concept.gosh.
Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by nnatom: 8:56am On Jun 26, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Are you high ? Get jealous of ctiminals ?

ans d question. D guy dat broke dat atm ia he an ibo man.answer it pls
Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by obyrich(m): 9:02am On Jun 26, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Who get tossed from South Africa ? Ibos

Who got kicked from Kenya ? Ibos

Who are the Nigerians killed in Malaysia and elsewhere ? Ibos

Who get arrested most from kidnapping ? I was expecting Nige deltans alas it was ibos !

Why must it always be ibos ? Even the frontpage is tired of accomodating this bullshiit ! This is a hard fact that y'all must swallow and stop screaming tribalism for being hit with the real truth !

If what you mean in the bolded above is people from the south-south, then you are making a public show of your ignorance!
Chibuike Amechi, the governor of Rivers State is no less NIger Deltan than any other Rivers man. Does his name sound less Igbo than those of the kidnappers? Don't you know that there are Igbo's in Delta state? Does Ngozi Okonjo Iweala who hails from Delta state sound less Igbo than the suspects? Can you furnish this forum with proofs that these suspects were from any of the core Igbo states.Quit hating because hatred and bigotry can cause an atrophy of the mind.
Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by Gbawe: 9:08am On Jun 26, 2013
Handsomeemmy: are you saying the police should go in and arrest people having four AK 47 and some rounds inside? I guess if it were to be like that, we will be here mourning the dead of our policemen who placed their life on the line so that we will have one less case of kidnapping. My opinion

No. I was responding to the suggestion that the captured suspects should be executed in cold blood.

Good job by the police. They should go ahead and splatter the two remaining kinappers' craniums with a few well-deserved busrts of hot AK fire, after finding out who the head honcho is, so that he too can be turned into compost for agricultural soil enrichment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG To Assist Kenya In Fighting Terrorism / Corruption: FG Investigates Senators And Reps / Photos: Idps In Maiduguri Protest On The Street Over Hunger and Lack Of Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.