Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,865 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) (15403 Views)

Row In Bayelsa Over Dickson’s Alleged Beating Of Council Chief / Police Kill Abductors Of Mr Kehinde Bamigbetan..lcda Council Chief / Fasehun Orders OPC Manhunt For Abducted Bamigbetan (2) (3) (4)

Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by Maxwell86(m): 4:39pm On Jun 26, 2013
still dont bleeping care.
Kidnapping is not as gross as Terrorism.
Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2013
Most excellent news. Ko ni da fun aye ole.

I secretly wish that one of the thankfully dead ones was part of the gang that robbed my Wife in Ibadan last week in broad daylight.

Kill them all and let God sort them out later.
Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 26, 2013
Somorin#1:
Most excellent news. Ko ni da fun aye ole.

I secretly wish that one of the thankfully dead ones was part of the gang that robbed my Wife in Ibadan last week in broad daylight.

Kill them all and let God sort them out later.

Happy to hear that she survived their terroristic rampage.
Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by igboboy1(m): 12:16am On Jun 27, 2013
~Bluetooth:

When they do,you condemn them not shying away because you don't want to offend them !

For every one thousand crimes committed by yorooba,igbos have committed hundred !

sounds more like it....I agree. We still dey learn for where una dey..
Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by igboboy1(m): 12:19am On Jun 27, 2013
olivertwist: These people should pls not bring kidnapping to Lagos abeg. They should let it stay wherever they came from. This is what happens when people come to NL writing rubbish about how their brothers came to Lagos with no money, pair of slippers and rag clothes and, after sometime, they bought N300 Million land in VGC, own houses, cars, warehouses etc without knowing what they do for a living in Lagos. Anyway, for those of you still out there, who are still mapping out how to come to Lagos to commit crimes like kidnapping,'adultnapping',armed robberies etc, be warned. This is LAGOS.

onu...this is lagos? WTF....kidnapping go steal occur for lagos, agberos go still flex, armed robbers no go tire. mstchewww like crime is new to Lagos...
Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by igboboy1(m): 12:20am On Jun 27, 2013
Afro connect:
most igbos are illiterates,all they worship and know is money-from their old men to the young girl.the earlier they start being civilized and realise there is more to living than existing like a heartless beast,the better for their race.its a shame.
coming from the king of rituals and owambes....ROTFML
Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by OFSL(f): 12:50am On Jun 27, 2013
They had better remain like that or else they will be picking their brains 6 feet under.....
Gbawe: Nigeria sha. The two are not even cuffed and appear quite relaxed sitting near their dead colleagues. Na wa.
Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by OFSL(f): 12:52am On Jun 27, 2013
kidnapping is on an equal level as terrorism. Just because you haven't experienced it before does not mean it's a happy ordeal for the kidnapped victim.
Maxwell86: still dont bleeping care.
Kidnapping is not as gross as Terrorism.
Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by Vansnickers: 12:58am On Jun 27, 2013
Garri the 1st:

Sadly posts have always reflected a myopic and shallow-minded person. One who is incapable of sensible thoughts and words. If you were a bit more intellectually sophisticated guessing my age would be the last thing to you'll want to focus on in my comment.

Anyway, I've always known you to be one who isn't very endowed "upstairs" so wasn't expecting anything sensible from you.

Don't mind the Jobless Olopa.
Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by sholly28(m): 8:15am On Jun 27, 2013
Spartacos= KILL DEM ALL, nice one from nigeria police. Am a security officer others should find work lazy people.
Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by EASY39(m): 1:29pm On Jun 27, 2013
Gbawe:

Where will extra judicial killing get us? Anyway, congrats to the police but I don't think we should ever support them to murder anyone in cold blood. They cross the line doing that and are then no better than the criminals they should be bringing to book.
nonsense
Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 27, 2013
igbo boy:

bros ur lies are too FRESH. if any tribe carry first in criminality to u yigbos, NG will have long gone to flames.
....or are u telling me yorubas have good criminal record up to ur people..
FRESH FAT LIE.
Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2013
igbo boy:

Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by igboboy1(m): 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2013
St_Black:
bros ur lies are too FRESH. if any tribe carry first in criminality to u yigbos, NG will have long gone to flames.
....or are u telling me yorubas have good criminal record up to ur people..
FRESH FAT LIE.

LMAO...deceive yourself....Like Isaid before: We still dey learn for where una dey..Infact the whole of Nigeria na learner for where Yorooooba dey..
Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by T8ksy(m): 11:56pm On Jun 27, 2013
Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 28, 2013
igbo boy:

LMAO...deceive yourself....Like Isaid before: We still dey learn for where una dey..Infact the whole of Nigeria na learner for where Yorooooba dey..

are u still arguing? ok o

419-(but u r learning o?)
drug smuggling-( are u learning?)
counterfeiting-(u r still learning?)
impersonation-( still learning?)
ritual money-(u still dey learn?)
robbery-(so u neva learn finish?)
kidnapping-(if u learn finish, tell me)
Baby Factory-(eheh, undecidedthis your learning don take new level wey i neva see for naija. abeg,wetin be d next na?)

..who's gat those?.or is it yoruba or hausa again? grin

Jonathan Accredited Using Old Manual System / Aisha Buhari At The Zumunta 25th Anniversary Celebration In The USA / 25 INEC Officials In Hospital After Rivers Rerun Attack