Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,223 members, 7,860,427 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:55 AM

Ridiculous Celebrity Baby Names (asides North West, Of Course!!!) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ridiculous Celebrity Baby Names (asides North West, Of Course!!!) (582 Views)

★ Celebrity Baby Mamas That Don’t Like Exposing Themselves - 360jamng.(com) / Is Jude Okoye’s Daughter Emma The Cutest Nigerian Celebrity Baby?(See Photos) / ~ Celebrity Baby Mamas,Ex-wife Mama's, Fiancée Baby Mama's & Baby Daddies!~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ridiculous Celebrity Baby Names (asides North West, Of Course!!!) by toluernanes: 5:32pm On Jun 25, 2013
So as it turns out, Kim and Kanye West finally have named their recently born daughter. Thankfully, the eventual name did not start with a K (as previously rumoured and widely expected). Doesn’t mean the name didn’t end up being, er, funky though. North West may end up hating her parents for giving her this ridiculous name (okay most people find it ridiculous but I find it kinda snazzy!). However, Kimye are kinda late to the “give your child an unordinary name”party. Here are a few celebs and the cray crazy names they’ve saddled their unfortunate kids with!

Celeb(s): Sylvester Stallone

Child name: Sage Moonblood

My comment: Seriously, being Rambo can make you do ridiculous things. Naming your child Sage Moonblood should not be one of them. If i’m his kid, i’ll probably get a name change once I turn 18.

Celeb: Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin (Lead singer of Coldplay)

Child name: Apple

My comment: It’s not really a bad name and I like apples! I wouldn’t name my child one though; I can just imagine the girl in a naija secondary school!

Celeb: Jason Lee

Child Name: Pilot Inspektor

My Comment: If I had to bear this name from childhood till I can change it when i’m legally allowed to, I might have shot someone while waiting for snickering while my name was being called on the class register!

Celeb: Nicolas Cage

Child Name: Kal-El

My Comment: You might understand this one if you’ve watched Smallville or you’re really into Superman. Naming your child after a fictional character from the planet Krypton is a sure way of scarring them for life.

Celeb: Forest Whitaker

Child Name: Ocean

My Comment: For some reason, this desn’t sound so bad in my head. But then I can imagine being called Ocean all my life. I quite frankly would rather be called tree or rock.

Celeb: Shannyn Sossamon

Child Name: Audio Science

My Comment: Well, you might have to google the celeb but the name doesn’t need any kind of googling. It looks more like a course at some university than an actual baby name. Who suggested this name….and what mother would name her child Audio Science?

Celeb: Rob Morrow

Child Name: Tu Morrow

My Comment: Okay, scratch that, I think this name is pretty awesome! If my surname were Morrow, naming my first daughter “Tu”might not have been such a bad idea.

Celeb: Rob Morrow (Twice on the list!)

Child Name: Rebel Morrow

My Comment: Now that’s just plain dickish.

Celeb: Jermaine Jackson

Child Name: Jermajesty

My Comment: That is one hell of a name.

Celeb(s): Andre Benjamin and Erykah Badu

Child’s name: Seven

My Comment: Is this their first child? Or do they already have One, Two, Three, Four, Five and Six?

Celeb: Wayne Rooney

Child Name: Kai

My Comment: Okay, it’s not a bad name till you look at it in the Naija context. Especially the Northern Nigerian context. Imagine this; “Kai! Commot for dia!”

http://tolusconvos./2013/06/24/so-kim-and-kanye-named-their-daughter-north-west-here-are-a-few-more-ridiculous-celebrity-baby-names/

(1) (Reply)

Panda Gives Birth To Twins / YOUNG NIGERIAN FEMALE INVENTS ELECTRICITY-GENERATING FOOTBALL / Oh My God: Chris Brown Sentenced Again To 1,000 More Hours With Had Labour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.