Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,870 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Re: Apm Mitas Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Apm Mitas Test (1354 Views)

Job Vacancies At Apm Terminals / Apm Terminal Invites. / Apm Terminal Recruiting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apm Mitas Test by sperrysun(m): 10:16am On May 13, 2008
Hello Nairalanders!!
Can anyone tell me if the result of the APM MITAS test that took place in Victoria Island on the 3rd of May, is out?

Really would like to know if anyone has been contacted.Please share with us if you have.

Thanks.
Re: Re: Apm Mitas Test by ashmanpolo: 5:03pm On May 13, 2008
A friend of mine called me some minutes ago that they contacted him some secs before he called.
Re: Re: Apm Mitas Test by oneluuv: 6:25pm On May 13, 2008
I also just got an invitation for the next stage like an hour or so ago at their main office location in apapa on friday
Re: Re: Apm Mitas Test by saintneo(m): 7:21pm On May 13, 2008
deleted
Re: Re: Apm Mitas Test by farobat(m): 7:21pm On May 13, 2008
hi  guys,i also wrote the maersk test but have not been contacted,have they contacted all the people that they shortlisted.pls i need a response Nairalanders
Re: Re: Apm Mitas Test by saintneo(m): 7:24pm On May 13, 2008
del
Re: Re: Apm Mitas Test by mijd(m): 7:32pm On May 13, 2008
Hi Guys,
I also got a text message at about 1650hrs this time with a MTN number and not the APMT coded number inviting me for the 3rd stage of the test at there Apapa terminal on friday the 16th of May.

Anyone in the house with likely questions should help pleaaaaaaasssseeee1

hope to see you atthe top!
Re: Re: Apm Mitas Test by saintneo(m): 7:39pm On May 13, 2008
del
Re: Re: Apm Mitas Test by ashmanpolo: 6:36pm On May 14, 2008
Pls, I wrote the MISE test not MITAS. Haven't gotten a text yet. So the friday test is it for MITAS alone or both? Pls SOMEBDY Reply
Re: Re: Apm Mitas Test by iyaegin: 5:51am On May 16, 2008
i had the test sum weeks back.its basically ur regular maths,english and other questions but ur main focus should be time cos its 50 questions in 12mins and u may do that up to three times so 150 questions in 36 mins all in all dependent on how well u perform in the preceeding test.hope this will suffice
Re: Re: Apm Mitas Test by oneluuv: 12:47pm On May 16, 2008
I wrote the third mitas test today. To my suprise it wasnt exactly what I expected. Basically, todays test was for people who yes passed the first round of tests but got scores just on the brink of their cut off mark so we were called in for more assessments. I just hope that I now make the cut for the next round.

So for those of you who thought they were cut because they didnt get the test invitation, this whole message is to tell you that they have not yet compiled the final short list for the next stage and that is from the HR people live and direct, Your fate and mine as far as MITAS is concerned is not yet carved in stone, lol

Good luck to me and good luck to everybody else

oneluv!
Re: Re: Apm Mitas Test by mijd(m): 3:49pm On May 17, 2008
Hi oneluvv,
How many of you were actually called for this third assessment , could you please give a rough estimate?
am curious please!
Re: Re: Apm Mitas Test by oneluuv: 12:17pm On May 18, 2008
If I heard correctly 24 people were invited out of which 3 were a no show.
Re: Re: Apm Mitas Test by ashmanpolo: 4:11pm On May 18, 2008
Oneluvv,
Thanks for ur info. But lets not equivocate. Are u saying that we that wrote the May 3rd Test should still have hopes to be called for other assessments. B/c I have almost written my mind off MISE forever ( U know its once)
Re: Re: Apm Mitas Test by oneluuv: 9:23am On May 19, 2008
Yes, you and everybody else stands every chance of been called for more assessments.I cant say with certainty but I think by now especially after the third test last friday they(HR) should have compiled their shortlist and very soon we will all now where we stand.
Re: Re: Apm Mitas Test by sperrysun(m): 2:01pm On May 20, 2008
Hi oneluv,

When I had that people were called,I kind of gave up on the test.But in light of your info from the HR,I think we can still have a shot at it.Your info,if I got it correctly was that,the recent invitation for assessment was not the final one,right? I have a question pls,you said you wrote the ''MITAS third test'' when was d second test conducted?Is it that only those who wrote the second test can still be hopeful or those of us who wrote the first test on the 3rd of May and have not heard anything yet? Kindly clarify me a bit.
If anyone hears from them,kindly let the rest of the house know.

Thanks
Re: Re: Apm Mitas Test by oneluuv: 2:11pm On May 20, 2008
you are correct. we all still have a shot to be called. when I say 3rd test i am refering to a third section, remember we had two sections on may 3rd so I had a third section on may 16th. there was no 2nd test in between at all. I hope that answers your question.
Re: Re: Apm Mitas Test by sperrysun(m): 2:57pm On May 20, 2008
oneluv,

Yes,it sure answers my question.I thought the 3rd test you mentioned was a next stage after the one done on the 3rd of May.

Thanks.
Re: Re: Apm Mitas Test by saintneo(m): 8:01pm On May 20, 2008
Hey Guys,
A friend told me that he received a mail from APM that he should send his most recent CV. Did any other person get the same info.
Re: Re: Apm Mitas Test by edumen2003: 11:48pm On May 20, 2008
yes, my friend also told me that they said he should send his most recent CV

(1) (Reply)

Smedan / Urgent Recruiting Vacancy / Urgent Vacancy At Nigerite Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.