Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Please Review This Shopping Site!!! U Can Also Criticize Me. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Review This Shopping Site!!! U Can Also Criticize Me. (1041 Views)

Please Review This New Startup feature : site for creating forms / Help Me Review This! Pls Criticize Me If Any / Pls Review This Shopping Cart Demo By Moi - http://.net/ecart/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Review This Shopping Site!!! U Can Also Criticize Me. by chiefkpokp(m): 7:47pm On Jun 25, 2013
www.virginstitches.com its a traditional attires and ankaras collections. Please help me review and tell me my error, I want to learn from u prof.
Re: Please Review This Shopping Site!!! U Can Also Criticize Me. by chiefkpokp(m): 2:01am On Jun 27, 2013
Re: Please Review This Shopping Site!!! U Can Also Criticize Me. by chiefkpokp(m): 2:01am On Jun 27, 2013
,haaaa!!! Nairaland non be nairaland again sha!!!
Re: Please Review This Shopping Site!!! U Can Also Criticize Me. by GraphicsPlus(m): 3:38am On Jun 27, 2013
You tried.

Your logo is green, but green is not reflected anywhere in your layout color.

Your contact form is like where you are asking a WAEC student to fill a form. How can you tell your customer to fill in his first name, his middle name, and his last name? You demand that he must provide his three names before he contcat you. Basically, contact us form usually have:
Name, email, message. Simple.

The pages under 'Men's Collections' and Ladies Collections', the big white container needs some padding.
Re: Please Review This Shopping Site!!! U Can Also Criticize Me. by chiefkpokp(m): 8:57am On Jun 27, 2013
GraphicsPlus: You tried.

Your logo is green, but green is not reflected anywhere in your layout color.

Your contact form is like where you are asking a WAEC student to fill a form. How can you tell your customer to fill in his first name, his middle name, and his last name? You demand that he must provide his three names before he contcat you. Basically, contact us form usually have:
Name, email, message. Simple.

The pages under 'Men's Collections' and Ladies Collections', the big white container needs some padding.
Thanks you boss, na ma you be, i will make amendment. its just that its the logo the company do use.
Re: Please Review This Shopping Site!!! U Can Also Criticize Me. by A2J(m): 9:17am On Jun 27, 2013
your container div is 960px wide? isnt that too small?

Good site but its all look clumsy to me, i think i little spacing would do somewhere
Re: Please Review This Shopping Site!!! U Can Also Criticize Me. by Kingsonly: 1:09am On Jun 28, 2013
pls how do i create a link without the extension eg facebook.com/home.php to be facebook.com/home
Re: Please Review This Shopping Site!!! U Can Also Criticize Me. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2013
---

1 Like

Re: Please Review This Shopping Site!!! U Can Also Criticize Me. by chiefkpokp(m): 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2013
barmmie: Is it my eyes or does these theme look familiar to your website? wink wink
http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2011/10/19/free-e-commerce-wordpress-theme-balita/

grin grin

its ur eyes, so?
Re: Please Review This Shopping Site!!! U Can Also Criticize Me. by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 29, 2013
work on the footer area and be more original
Re: Please Review This Shopping Site!!! U Can Also Criticize Me. by chiefkpokp(m): 6:19pm On Jun 29, 2013
Yes thanks I will work on d footer and secondly, what do u mean by original, the site theme is balita and I customised it to ma taste so is it bad? Tell me why was wordpress made? And nore over this site, the owner paid straight 70k for it.
segzy54: work on the footer area and be more original
Re: Please Review This Shopping Site!!! U Can Also Criticize Me. by iyenimofe(m): 6:54pm On Jun 29, 2013
Nice work, it has that fashion feel but I think the pictures change tooooooo quickly undecided . So try reducing the speed so that the visitor can grab the information effectively.
Re: Please Review This Shopping Site!!! U Can Also Criticize Me. by chiefkpokp(m): 9:34am On Jun 30, 2013
iyenimofe: Nice work, it has that fashion feel but I think the pictures change tooooooo quickly undecided . So try reducing the speed so that the visitor can grab the information effectively.
I tot as much, its too fast, I will increase to 7000 let me, I will work on d footer area. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Review This Shopping Site!!! U Can Also Criticize Me. by Alescondy: 12:10pm On Jun 30, 2013
pls check the design of this site also @www.FANZTWEAK.TK
Re: Please Review This Shopping Site!!! U Can Also Criticize Me. by texaco1: 12:11pm On Jun 30, 2013
Re: Please Review This Shopping Site!!! U Can Also Criticize Me. by chiefkpokp(m): 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2013
texaco1: grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyGjth27yuc

seun texaco is violating the law and the rules of nairaland, he his posting entertainment video that is meant for celebrities section....... instead of attending to this post. texaco u r warn

(1) (Reply)

Help Using Paypal In Nigeria / Wordpress Vs Ucbrowser Problem / MTN Unveils New Subcription Code For Its BB10 LITE Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.