Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

I Want To Go Back To School To Study Law – 2face Idibia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Want To Go Back To School To Study Law – 2face Idibia (1361 Views)

2face Clears The Air On Mikel Obi / 2face Idibia Is Officially Blind With Love (photos) / Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Go Back To School To Study Law – 2face Idibia by sandraLuv2(f): 10:04pm On Jun 25, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-xmnf8r7dEYg/UcoEs01WZ2I/AAAAAAAAAoM/USaCIdgv_A0/s400/2face1.jpg[/img]

Some say he is the most successful contemporary music artiste in Nigeria today. Others say he is the best of his generation.
But, there is no doubt that Innocent Ujah Idibia, renowned as Tuface Idibia (and fondly called 2baba by some), one of the best music exports Nigeria has ever produced.
However, despite his phenomenal success and achieving superstardom, including a string of hits from his five albums to date – as well as the evergreen ‘African Queen’ from his debut solo album in 2004; Tuface, with over 16 years in the music industry, has remained humble and down-to-earth.

his is despite the fact that he has performed alongside some of the world’s music biggest superstars, who have also featured in his songs. His biggest achievement, he says, would be winning the elusive Grammy Award. “That would be the height of the whole thing,” he said.
Grammys or not, Tuface is regarded as an African music icon. From Kora Awards, Channel O Music Video, MTV Europe Music, MOBO, MTV Africa Music to BET Awards; Tuface has won virtually every national, continental and international music award on offer for African artistes.
His global success has also paved the way for many other Nigerian and African artistes to shine among world music galaxy of stars.
“There is no film trick around me. What you see is what you get, No hype,” he said. With an award cabinet and impressive resume a whole music generation once dreamed of, that may be the understatement of the year. Interestingly, his record label is called ‘Hypertek’.
In this exclusive, no-holds-barred interview, Tuface bares his beautiful music soul and opens up on many issues, including his controversial relationship with women and his legacy as a music icon, like he has never done before.

SUI: Let’s talk about the Nigerian music industry. How much has it grown?

Tuface: The industry is ripe, a lot of things are happening, many people are getting involved now, and many are interested in artist management now than some years ago. We have more entertainment lawyers, more promoters, and more people that are interested in music business now than some years ago. So the industry is growing. The quality of music and videos and the sound have tremendously improved. The talent has always been there, but these days you find that it is more of packaging than talent. Although, even with talent, you still need to package the product, but it is more of packaging now. I listen to a lot of music these days and you find that it just a few of the artistes today who actually have talent for music, majority is just packaging. But the thing is, entertainment is about entertainment, you know, it’s allowed. Understand what I’m saying?
- See more at: http://www.veryxclusive.com/2013/06/i-want-to-go-back-to-school-to-study.html#more
Re: I Want To Go Back To School To Study Law – 2face Idibia by cyara(f): 10:39pm On Jun 25, 2013
Good for him. I have never done this before so just oblige me....... First to grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Back To School To Study Law – 2face Idibia by denzel2009: 10:40pm On Jun 25, 2013
He wants to learn the loopholes to avoid child support.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Back To School To Study Law – 2face Idibia by joyli: 10:41pm On Jun 25, 2013
No lele bro. Cos its never too late!
Re: I Want To Go Back To School To Study Law – 2face Idibia by Lordave: 10:42pm On Jun 25, 2013
He wants to study law so he could defend himself after impregnating a handfull of b!tches.
Re: I Want To Go Back To School To Study Law – 2face Idibia by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 25, 2013
Study law? With that his poor English?A man that can't speak to save his life.
Re: I Want To Go Back To School To Study Law – 2face Idibia by sandraLuv2(f): 11:13am On Jun 26, 2013
ROSYL: Study law? With that his poor English?A man that can't speak to save his life.

#smells jealousy , like say if em propose to you, U no go rush mary this hansom dude.... grin cheesy
Re: I Want To Go Back To School To Study Law – 2face Idibia by rozayx5(m): 11:32am On Jun 26, 2013
He can go where he likes now, cos his talent has earned him Financial Independence, just a lesson to those who park talents in search of certificates only to discover they are too old to chase their talents after Msc.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Back To School To Study Law – 2face Idibia by sandraLuv2(f): 12:04pm On Jun 26, 2013
rozayx5: He can go where he likes now, cos his talent has earned him Financial Independence, just a lesson to those who park talents in search of certificates only to discover they are too old to chase their talents after Msc
So on point!
Re: I Want To Go Back To School To Study Law – 2face Idibia by tijehi(f): 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2013
denzel2009: He wants to learn the loopholes to avoid child support.

grin you be winch
Re: I Want To Go Back To School To Study Law – 2face Idibia by sexymoma(f): 12:28pm On Jun 26, 2013
All i see is 'KISSABLE LIPS'
Re: I Want To Go Back To School To Study Law – 2face Idibia by sandraLuv2(f): 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2013
sexymoma: All i see is 'KISSABLE LIPS'

ur mind too dey run fast!!! aaarh grin
Re: I Want To Go Back To School To Study Law – 2face Idibia by tpia5: 2:34pm On Jun 26, 2013
rozayx5: He can go where he likes now, cos his talent has earned him Financial Independence, just a lesson to those who park talents in search of certificates only to discover they are too old to chase their talents after Msc.

you be maga
Re: I Want To Go Back To School To Study Law – 2face Idibia by tpia5: 2:35pm On Jun 26, 2013
@ topic

does he know if his kids are going to school at all?

does he even know he has kids?

e be like say im still be bachelor. undecided

however, its good for him if he wants to plan for other sources of income. Unless he enters politics, that is necessary. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna’s Shocking Confession — No Sex Since Chris Brown? / Stella Damasus Celebrates Daniel Ademinokan On His Birthday | Photos / Kim Kardashian Is Releasing A Book Of Selfies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.