Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo (30531 Views)

Annie Idibia With The Doughnut Selling Man Spotted In Akwa Ibom (photos) / Lovely Photo Of Annie Idibia With Her Kids / Annie Idibia With Family Members In The United States (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo by mouaue: 9:18am On Sep 01, 2015
The actress Annie Idibia posted an old photo of her and her family when she was 13 years, she wrote

''Memories... flashes.... joy.... when we were actually complete! I was the 3rd born n only girl,until my Lil brother Emmanuel passed away 13 years ago n made me d last... #familyOverEverything #themacaulays #myMomStrongWoman #wemissyou Emmanuel i know u in heaven protecting us...i feel it ...always ... RIP kiddo. ...till we meet again..''

https://instagram.com/p/7E59oygMWi/?taken-by=annieidibia1

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo by INTROVERT(f): 9:19am On Sep 01, 2015
Time is fleeting

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo by DeRoyalFranco(m): 9:23am On Sep 01, 2015
Annie Idibia the most lucky woman in Nigeria after my mum... I think by now she's reaping the fruit of her labour... Massive respect to the Legend and Icon taking care of her heart (2face baba)

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo by VickyRotex(f): 9:29am On Sep 01, 2015
Na pocketing levels all of dem dey sha.

That her cloth resemble Martial art cloth. grin #OkBye undecided

Eternal rest to your lil bro.

8 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo by faithugo64(f): 9:36am On Sep 01, 2015
cheesy grin see swag ooooo,hahahahahahaha,no be today her fashion sense start sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo by donholy28(m): 10:01am On Sep 01, 2015
Them be like ancient people..be like d trend dat time na putting hands into pocket.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo by Shebarh(f): 10:04am On Sep 01, 2015
It's so sad loosing someone close to yhu.. ah pray ah don't loose any of my sisters... They look good smiley

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo by Ojestas(m): 11:59am On Sep 01, 2015
Eeya
Re: Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo by simplemach(m): 11:59am On Sep 01, 2015
So make I fly...? Eyaaaa, see 'Mgbeke'
Re: Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo by olajorn(m): 11:59am On Sep 01, 2015
Is She an actress? I dont think i Have seen her in any movie,i only know She is 2face wife

She still young self...that pix is not up to 21 years
Re: Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo by powerfulsettingz: 12:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
I also have that pair of read made cloth then
Re: Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo by fpeter(f): 12:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
Beautiful
Re: Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo by MadCow1: 12:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
The Good ol' days of Jim-Jim shirt and shorts/trousers.. grin
Re: Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo by moneysoldier2: 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
Attention seeking undecided
Re: Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2015
Time to start arranging my family photo album o. Oh sorry for that miss
Re: Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo by MzzTega(f): 12:02pm On Sep 01, 2015
They All look alike.
I can see FOUR boys and a Mother grin

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo by temitayoag(m): 12:02pm On Sep 01, 2015
hmmm nice
Re: Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo by unjonzeable: 12:02pm On Sep 01, 2015
Cool
Re: Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo by nelsonguru: 12:02pm On Sep 01, 2015
See how time flies. She's beautiful any way. African Queen

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 01, 2015
I think seun need to eject some dumbed ass moderators off this website mostly the dumbed ass who move this topic to the front page.

I created this same thread even far before this was been posted with more pic as prove but the dumbed mods were busy sleeping by then.

Seun do something to ur mods.. Don't mind been banned cos that's the worse ur mods are active in doing. Tnx

4 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo by direkt: 12:02pm On Sep 01, 2015
Ok. The photo is seen.

Do you own a clothing shop? Show everyone your clothing designs HERE.
Re: Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo by Kelklein(m): 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
Re: Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo by otijah(m): 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
So this handsome young boy is no more? RIP dear
Re: Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
Time flies , to be frank eeer wen I was their age mehn I no get diz kind fyn clothes grin. Na caftan I de wear.
Re: Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo by IceDude(m): 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
Her mum is very beautiful tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo by mrmaze(m): 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2015
That was d best pose our photographers got back in d days..besides I had those shirt den.lol
Re: Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo by matkeyz(m): 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
Aww datz lovly...rip to ur bro dear
Re: Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo by TheNextAce: 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
Cute
Re: Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo by myners007: 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
She is well groomed
Re: Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo by Kelklein(m): 12:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
cute fam...but that Annie's baggies tho
Re: Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo by lekan29ice(m): 12:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
Nice one..... lucky woman

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ cuppy & siblings attend Wimbledon Semi Final Games As Serena Make It To Final / Naomi Peller 13th Birthday: Shina Peller Celebrates His Daughter / Rema's Iron Man Makes Barack Obama's 2019 Summer Playlist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.