Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,035 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Boko-Haram’s Video Equipment, Computers Seized - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram’s Video Equipment, Computers Seized (15057 Views)

New Boko Haram Video Mocks Nigeria Military With Downed Nigerian Jet Fighter Etc / Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded / Breaking News: Boko Haram Video Journalist Killed "On Duty" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram’s Video Equipment, Computers Seized by BrightCar: 10:09am On Jun 26, 2013
visalo:

Man alot of things are happening. Military will never come to public to own up to any killing. What you will hear is just arresting, but i can tell you bullets are flying around the boko boys
THEY ARE APPLYING DIPLOMACY FOR FEAR OF INTERNATIONAL SANCTIONS UNDER HUMAN RIGHT ORGANIZATIONS.
Re: Boko-Haram’s Video Equipment, Computers Seized by EmperorSeal(m): 10:14am On Jun 26, 2013
kabba7: please can someone please post the video containing the statements being claimed to have being made by Gen Mohamadu Buhari here because he has refused to react to these allegations ,I don't believe a word of the statement for now the only one I saw was on the monkey and dog played on AIT which to me was a very correct statement warning those who might be planning election rigging
though am aware some sections of Nigeria will start insults its ok but I want to see the video if you are sure what you are peddling is not trash , this however should not be construed to mean i support violent but we as a people must start telling the truth.
wake up jare, it was on a radio station in kd and u can go ahead and do some research ur self, even the northern youths condemned it when it broke out. I wonder why you think those poos coming out of Buhari are not true
Re: Boko-Haram’s Video Equipment, Computers Seized by Melancholy(m): 10:17am On Jun 26, 2013
Pinkybush: There's no need paying JTF or buying weapons for them again. They should stop all these jokes they are playing on nigerians. How can they keep arresting! Arresting!! Arresting!!! boko haram members without killing them? Then what was the aim of sending them (JTF) there? How will the remaining boko haram members take them (JTF) serious? They jtf are just there in those 3 states to perform drama and not to fight terrorist.
O ga a fun e o.A thank u will do to dis our dogged army.As if u can shoot a bird

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram’s Video Equipment, Computers Seized by hotwax: 10:20am On Jun 26, 2013
I know Buhari is somewhere crying now. What a looser
Re: Boko-Haram’s Video Equipment, Computers Seized by MekT(m): 10:21am On Jun 26, 2013
BrightCar: THEY ARE APPLYING DIPLOMACY FOR FEAR OF INTERNATIONAL SANCTIONS UNDER HUMAN RIGHT ORGANIZATIONS.

They are definitely killing the boko boiz bur wont say so to d public....all d boko boiz u hear are in prison.....*laffz* dead long gone..
Re: Boko-Haram’s Video Equipment, Computers Seized by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 26, 2013
[quote author=Redoil]How are we going to push gej out of asorock. If you know that this is bad news to ur ear like this.

how about pushing ur father out of this country, dats if u stil have any. Thank ur God abortion was ban in this country if nt your mother would hv been glad giving u out to d dogs. Fool 4 life!!!
Re: Boko-Haram’s Video Equipment, Computers Seized by hardbody: 10:24am On Jun 26, 2013
kabba7: please can someone please post the video containing the statements being claimed to have being made by Gen Mohamadu Buhari here because he has refused to react to these allegations ,I don't believe a word of the statement for now the only one I saw was on the monkey and dog played on AIT which to me was a very correct statement warning those who might be planning election rigging
though am aware some sections of Nigeria will start insults its ok but I want to see the video if you are sure what you are peddling is not trash , this however should not be construed to mean i support violent but we as a people must start telling the truth.

Re: Boko-Haram’s Video Equipment, Computers Seized by Beaf1: 10:25am On Jun 26, 2013
Imanuelle:

equipments wey jtf go dun use gragra-gra carry?

Besides, we don't have that database, save for the ones we used for sim registration

I hate it when people use the bolded in place of the word EXCEPT, they are not the same please.
Re: Boko-Haram’s Video Equipment, Computers Seized by jkendy(m): 10:25am On Jun 26, 2013
Don't get it twisted. If the Army said they "arrested", it means they "gathered" remnant of wasted dogs. Army doesn't accept responsibilities easily.
Re: Boko-Haram’s Video Equipment, Computers Seized by hardbody: 10:26am On Jun 26, 2013
BrightCar: THEY ARE APPLYING DIPLOMACY FOR FEAR OF INTERNATIONAL SANCTIONS UNDER HUMAN RIGHT ORGANIZATIONS.

And you guys are in this public forum announcing the possibility of random deaths believing the international bodies are not reading or will not read it.
Re: Boko-Haram’s Video Equipment, Computers Seized by hardbody: 10:27am On Jun 26, 2013
Beaf!:

I hate it when people use the bolded in place of the word EXCEPT, they are not the same please.

Lawyers use it. And they are learned. that should be the end of that discussion.
Re: Boko-Haram’s Video Equipment, Computers Seized by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 26, 2013
Capableben:
am glad dat dis operation is yielding positive results........ i skul @ yola

I didn't.
Re: Boko-Haram’s Video Equipment, Computers Seized by Hamazz1: 10:48am On Jun 26, 2013
Ijogz K: I wonder what Buhari would make use of as his campaign strategy?

NB: I use to be in support of Buhari before ohhh, until I heard his lame comparism btw Niger Delta Militants and blood sucking Boko Haram.
its that d first time u ve had people drawing comparing lines btw mend n boko haram this proofs that u dint even hear d interview if u ve had then u r a hypocrite.
Re: Boko-Haram’s Video Equipment, Computers Seized by Prosil(m): 10:59am On Jun 26, 2013
when the going gets tough,only the tough gets going...boko haram thought you clones gad balls?....(singing my old nusery rhyme,boko boys sing along with me) there is fire on the mountain run,run,run,run a big big fire run,run,run,run...
Re: Boko-Haram’s Video Equipment, Computers Seized by MrAboki: 11:10am On Jun 26, 2013
Walahi, these JTF feeful I dey mad fa.. grin

Video Equipment quo!!

Shey Voko Haram members, I no get iphone or vlackverry wey I go use take am for bideo quo?!

What be the equipment wey I sieze?! Camera, Lights, make-up, caravan, mics, set chairs, e.t.c.. grin

You sure say no be innocent Nollywood movie production crew wey dey shoot video for North wey these Soldiers catch?!

All the boko haram videos that I have seen were not shot with high tech equipments but phones and probably Laptop cameras.. And uploading a video can be done from any phone any where that has signal and internet connectivity.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram’s Video Equipment, Computers Seized by 18wheeler: 11:31am On Jun 26, 2013
lomomike: where do you school in yola? I also graduated from one of the institutions in Yola.
Yola is peaceful to an extent, though some ready tools were about being initiated b4 the SoE. Was there From early this year to last week.
Re: Boko-Haram’s Video Equipment, Computers Seized by Omexonomy: 12:23pm On Jun 26, 2013
he made the stupid stetement unexpectedly as it has always his wont in radio kaduna which cannot be televise.
Re: Boko-Haram’s Video Equipment, Computers Seized by IamAthens(m): 2:31pm On Jun 26, 2013
We're tired of all these boring news of the JTF's achievements. Make dem dey show us PHOTO...#shikena
Re: Boko-Haram’s Video Equipment, Computers Seized by binhozie(m): 3:06pm On Jun 26, 2013
Oh the irony!
Some educated ones do not even own computers but BH do not just own them but went one step ahead in sophistication with the internet
Their days are numbered
Re: Boko-Haram’s Video Equipment, Computers Seized by beethoven: 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2013
Mr Aboki: Walahi, these JTF feeful I dey mad fa.. grin

Video Equipment quo!!

Shey Voko Haram members, I no get iphone or vlackverry wey I go use take am for bideo quo?!

What be the equipment wey I sieze?! Camera, Lights, make-up, caravan, mics, set chairs, e.t.c.. grin

You sure say no be innocent Nollywood movie production crew wey dey shoot video for North wey these Soldiers catch?!

All the boko haram videos that I have seen were not shot with high tech equipments but phones and probably Laptop cameras.. And uploading a video can be done from any phone any where that has signal and internet connectivity.

Mr Aboki abegi wake up.

Watch this video then u'd understand that indeed, they had video equipments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq9JmPmDMQE

U fit shoot still/stable video with phone? abi phone fit give u the kind audio wey u get for this video?

Abeg no make me spank ya coconut head ooo. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram’s Video Equipment, Computers Seized by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 26, 2013
Thought they were anti-western education angry

Lazy boys just don't want to get educated
Re: Boko-Haram’s Video Equipment, Computers Seized by undigeh: 4:39pm On Jun 26, 2013
With the obliteration of the boko haram by the Nigerian Military speedily coming to an end in the North, the "common man" that form the majority population and bear the brunt of boko haran terrorist activities, can now have time and peace to mourn for their love ones brutally murdered by these beasts.

The Nigerian Military on their part now have the credibility and moral justification to go any troubled country in Africa
for peace keeping mission.

The rise and the fall of the Boko haram.
In the past boko hara horrific activities dominated the Nigerian media in its entirety, both electronic and printed media.
We were used to it because it was gradually becoming a norm in the media.
But today, the almost absence of the mentioning of the name " boko haram" in all media is regarded by some,not a few,
as incomplete news.
The North wittingly or unwittingly set up the boko haram terrorist to test the capability of GEJ to lead and deliver Nigeria when the need arise.

Now that he is tested and proven, he can go ahead to contest for the 2nd term.

But it is unfortunate that the Northern Leaders can inhumanly waste the precious lives of innocent and defenseless
their followers to test the leadership capability of GEJ.
Re: Boko-Haram’s Video Equipment, Computers Seized by Exodus2k(m): 6:05pm On Jun 26, 2013
Welldone boys
Re: Boko-Haram’s Video Equipment, Computers Seized by SHAAWA: 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2013
[quote

author=Ijogz K]I wonder what Buhari would make use of as his campaign
strategy?

NB: I use to be in support of Buhari before ohhh, until I heard his lame
comparism btw Niger Delta Militants and blood sucking Boko Haram.
[/quote]

I USE TO SUPPORT GEJ UNTIL HE SAID NIGER DELTA MILITANTS WERE NOT RESPONSIBLE
FOR THE 1ST OCT. 2O1O BOMBING IN ABUJA WHERE INNOCENT PEOPLE LOST
THEIR LIVES.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Most Corrupt Best 11 Team / Taxi Drivers Protest In Akure Over Fuel Scarcity / See The Poor Condition Of Umuahia Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.