Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau Is From Niger Republic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau Is From Niger Republic (23397 Views)

Tompolo: Withdraw Troops From Niger Delta – Ann-kio Briggs Warns Buhari / Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims / Photos Of The 3,000 Nigerians Deported From Niger Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau Is From Niger Republic by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 26, 2013
Mrdealer4all: A non indigen terrorising nigeria.. Dis is a big slap on d face..Dis cant happen in my home country jamaica..I pity naija..
shut dat crap..jamaica na country,wey no even reach Lagos..go meet una mates o..like tahiti
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau Is From Niger Republic by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 26, 2013
Mrdealer4all: A non indigen terrorising nigeria.. Dis is a big slap on d face..Dis cant happen in my home country jamaica..I pity naija..
shut dat crap..jamaica na country?,wey no even reach Lagos..go meet una mates o..like tahiti
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau Is From Niger Republic by MrAboki: 11:38am On Jun 26, 2013
TechyGuy:
How will you explain Al Mutalab, is he from Niger too?

That Nigga was trained in Yemen.. So he was bound to be a terrorist.. Just like that British Trained Nigerian that hacked off the Soldiers head.. He aint Nigerian!! He was trained by the brits..

Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau Is From Niger Republic by Mopolchi: 11:39am On Jun 26, 2013
jkendy: Do we really care about Shekau's state or country of origin? A terrorist remains a terrorist where ever he hails from. Osama was breed in America, he destroyed America. Shekau was breed in Nigeria, he's gradually destroying Nigeria. Like father like son!!!
Omo na WAS BRED no be was breed. No de spark Engrish here for us ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau Is From Niger Republic by Policewoman(f): 11:47am On Jun 26, 2013
georgecso:

source:http://dailytrust.com.ng/index.php/top-stories/57803-boko-haram-leader-is-from-niger-republic
The report is neither here nor there. Seems the Senate is just playing the ostrich so as not to offend either party.

Meanwhile, i'm not surprised because most of these Chadians and Nigeriens make up the bokoharam insurgents.
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau Is From Niger Republic by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 26, 2013
Ayatullah: If shekau is from Niger Republic, I strongly suspect also that GEJ should be from Cameroon or Gabon cheesy

U really confused. its a fact that 40% of North population are alien, even abacha was considered one of them. u people make our borders open for alien n you want govt to give amnesty to them.
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau Is From Niger Republic by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 26, 2013
olu4life: I was telling some friends about boko haram. What most westerners and southerners dont know is that 90% of boko haram members are kanuris. North is made up of 3 tribes; Hausas, Fulanis and Kanuris. Kanuris are the most difficult people to live with and they are mostly found in Yobe,Borno,Taraba and environs. Got to know this when i went for NYSC last year in the north.
Atleast there's progress on the issue. They should simply close the border
if that's really the case,me thinks OPERATION wipe out the kanuris is the best option.don't know about u guyz.but I'm quite certain they won't repent.not in this lifetime
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau Is From Niger Republic by Mogidi: 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2013
So Buhari is from Niger republic yet wants to rule Nigeria.
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau Is From Niger Republic by AbuMikey(m): 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2013
It shall not be well with you for this miserable lie!!! When all your threads are about "MtN Magic Sim" **SMH**
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau Is From Niger Republic by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 26, 2013
I am not surprised at all. Nigerien citizens wey be muslims get more right to a peaceful life than Nigerian Christians sef in places like Borno, Kano, Kastina, Zamfara and Sokoto... they mostly come as almajiris and end up being brainwashed by whoever leads them and end up as touts used for election rigging and what not. sad

Make we tighten our border security and flush out those who came into the country illegally. angry
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau Is From Niger Republic by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 26, 2013
Abu Mikey: It shall not be well with you for this miserable lie!!! When all your threads are about "MtN Magic Sim" **SMH**

grin
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau Is From Niger Republic by dikarious(m): 1:26pm On Jun 26, 2013
mike404: WHERE IS BUHARI FROM
Afghanistan & mum from Iraq.
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau Is From Niger Republic by TheKingsQueen: 1:49pm On Jun 26, 2013
I don't give a damn where he comes from. My concern is for him to be arrested, tried and punished for all the evil he has done in this country.
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau Is From Niger Republic by imoleayo55(m): 1:52pm On Jun 26, 2013
Abu Mikey: It shall not be well with you for this miserable lie!!! When all your threads are about "MtN Magic Sim" **SMH**
lol...una no go kill pesin for this Nl with laff ooooo.....but that guy can lie sha
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau Is From Niger Republic by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2013
Mr Aboki: Before Nko...

Nigerians are alot of things.. Thieves, crooks, dishonest but never Terrorists...

SHUT DOWN THE BORDERS..

you are a true Cow.

The report, a copy obtained by Daily Trust, said senators were told that “although the Boko Haram sect members have some Chadians and Cameroonians within their midst about 80 per cent of them are of Kanuri tribe
, adding that the leader of the sect Abubakar Shekau is a Kanuri from Niger Republic.”

anyway keep your head in the sand and your azz in the air .
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau Is From Niger Republic by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 26, 2013
okokomaiko in bayelsa state.
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau Is From Niger Republic by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 26, 2013
56million iilliterates on display, smh.
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau Is From Niger Republic by AbuMikey(m): 2:12pm On Jun 26, 2013
ekwah:

grin
Ekwah baba!!! Hw far na....as Mr Nairaland finish u just forget us abi?, nor be so oo cool

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau Is From Niger Republic by MrAboki: 2:59pm On Jun 26, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

you are a true Cow.

The report, a copy obtained by Daily Trust, said senators were told that “although the Boko Haram sect members have some Chadians and Cameroonians within their midst about 80 per cent of them are of Kanuri tribe
, adding that the leader of the sect Abubakar Shekau is a Kanuri from Niger Republic.”

anyway keep your head in the sand and your azz in the air .

Shege Damburuba.. angry

SO Kanuri is only in Nigeria yet they said Shekaus Kanuri is imported Kanuri.. Walahi, you be bladdy fool. angry

If I dey crase, come tell me pace to pace make I chook you daggar!! angry

WAKA!!

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau Is From Niger Republic by Akwusike: 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2013
emmysenior:

Did you mean to write Nigeriens?
shut-up he is write..he referred to naija nt niger republic
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau Is From Niger Republic by Akwusike: 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2013
emmysenior:

Did you mean to write Nigeriens?
shut-up he is right..he referred to naija nt niger republic
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau Is From Niger Republic by klax(m): 3:50pm On Jun 26, 2013
I am not surprise I knew it long ago that a true son of his father would not wake up one day I say this my father house must crumble" I know there are some bastards in the soil of Nigeria either beign imported or born in the land.

I pray the Fed Govt could shut the border down completely moreso the North are just another land of bastards when these two join(Niger+The North of Nigeria) together they become "Axis of Evil" and that is what is happening now in the country because I can not imagine a Camerounian to be telling the Igbo to be bombing their own people I guess that Camerounian would be a dead man and as well I can not a Yoruba being told by Benin Republic citizen to bring bomb to the West and begin to kil his own people at will I guess its not going to happen "BUT" (in capital) the most silly, babaric, nuissance, virus, worm, locust, beast in human flesh people in Nigeria who buy silly ideas easily like that are the North and surely they would suffer it for soooooooo long a time to come.

May God punish Shekau or whatever he called himself and may God punish those who accepted him and support him may you all rot in hell.
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau Is From Niger Republic by Positiveminds(m): 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2013

CHAD
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau Is From Niger Republic by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Shege Damburuba.. angry

SO Kanuri is only in Nigeria yet they said Shekaus Kanuri is imported Kanuri.. Walahi, you be bladdy fool. angry

If I dey crase, come tell me pace to pace make I chook you daggar!! angry

WAKA!!
you are fool Kanuri are a minority in others countries , most of them are even from nigeria. anyway for us to accept that Nigerians are not terrorists you should accept that Nigerians are cows and empty vessels how come people leave their countries/villages and terrorize a whole region in another country. yet your politicians want to give them amnesty. you are fool 90% of foot soldiers were/are nigerians . the rest constitute the think tank of the organization .
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau Is From Niger Republic by SHAAWA: 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2013
[quote
author=ezedolar]We dont care were he comes from what we want is his
head that of other stupid muslims who want 72 virgins, God punish
them[/quote]

CAN U PLEASE PROVIDE US WITH THE QURANIC VERSE THAT TALK ABOUT THE 72 VIRGINS FOR TERRORIST?
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau Is From Niger Republic by emilesluvgmail(m): 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2013
Nyc question wher is he FROM
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau Is From Niger Republic by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2013
olu4life: I was telling some friends about boko haram. What most westerners and southerners dont know is that 90% of boko haram members are kanuris. North is made up of 3 tribes; Hausas, Fulanis and Kanuris. Kanuris are the most difficult people to live with and they are mostly found in Yobe,Borno,Taraba and environs. Got to know this when i went for NYSC last year in the north.
Atleast there's progress on the issue. They should simply close the border

Ignoramus!

Who told you the north is made up of just these three ethnic groups you mentioned?

The south is no where as heterogenous as the north. Where do you place the Idomas, Igalas, Tivs, Jukuns, Nupes, Yorubas, Angas, Berom and the other groups in Plateau, Gwaris, the tribes of Southern Kaduna, the tribes in Gombe, Borno, Adamawa, Taraba, the Igedes, Ebiras etc?

We southerners are grossly mis-informed about the north.
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau Is From Niger Republic by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 26, 2013
Akwusike: shut-up he is right..he referred to naija nt niger republic

cheesy What is this one saying? I don't do things with dirty things.

Pls don't you ever quote my post again.
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau Is From Niger Republic by Ustec: 12:47am On Jun 27, 2013
firstolalekan: I call for war!!! angry angry angry

Nigeria Vs. Niger undecided
. Sorry to say,..U be Olodo rabata...!baabu common sense,....!shekau is on his own... nobody knows him in niger...!
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau Is From Niger Republic by EzePromoe: 1:26am On Jun 27, 2013
CHAD
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau Is From Niger Republic by rxhush: 7:33am On Jun 27, 2013
firstolalekan: I call for war!!! angry angry angry

Nigeria Vs. Niger undecided
lol...... go war wit ur mate na
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau Is From Niger Republic by MrAboki: 9:03am On Jun 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: you are fool Kanuri are a minority in others countries , most of them are even from nigeria. anyway for us to accept that Nigerians are not terrorists you should accept that Nigerians are cows and empty vessels how come people leave their countries/villages and terrorize a whole region in another country. yet your politicians want to give them amnesty. you are fool 90% of foot soldiers were/are nigerians . the rest constitute the think tank of the organization .

Shey na Camel-roon you from..

No need to follow you talk.. Your country is very irrelevant in the grand scheme of things in Africa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OPC Sacks Fasehun, Appoints New Leader / President Buhari Casts His Vote At The APC National Convention / Rise To Power: The Unusual Stories Of New Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.