Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Open Ya Teeth - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Open Ya Teeth (6525 Views)

Very Funny!! See A Teeth That Has Bluetooth Color / Crack Ya Ribs With This Funny Jokes / Read This And U Will Pay Me For Cracking Ya Ribs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Ya Teeth by kayowalemi(m): 3:59pm On May 20, 2008
No problem me too get that kind clothes I go wear am folo her. grin grin
Re: Open Ya Teeth by saucekid(m): 5:50pm On May 20, 2008
the one you use for ya menial work abi?
Re: Open Ya Teeth by jaymobb(m): 9:02am On May 21, 2008
so after dinner u can help them pack plates
Re: Open Ya Teeth by tytylayor: 10:36am On May 21, 2008
:d :d :d :d
Re: Open Ya Teeth by olulu(m): 11:15am On May 21, 2008
saucekid:

jaymobb:

Kayowa, back off boy

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Open Ya Teeth by segunpc(m): 11:46am On May 21, 2008
abeg go
Re: Open Ya Teeth by tytylayor: 5:11pm On May 21, 2008
who?
Re: Open Ya Teeth by saucekid(m): 5:22pm On May 21, 2008
chei
Re: Open Ya Teeth by kayowalemi(m): 2:38pm On May 22, 2008
saucekid:

yes ooooo it is very sexy cloth, walai, if ya babe see me in it she go fall 1, 2, 3, and so on times in love with me.  grin  grin

jaymobb:

parking plate na my hobby, but 4 that night I go remain permanently glued to tyty  grin grin
Re: Open Ya Teeth by Lakeside(m): 2:51pm On May 22, 2008
oh gurl yu too much, i throw way salute, 9ice one,
but no go kill person ooo all my nerves don dey pain me oooo
i dey come make i go piss, grin grin grin
Re: Open Ya Teeth by kayowalemi(m): 2:57pm On May 22, 2008
I smell people wey dey wet bed plenty when them b small pikin. We call them watering can  grin grin
Re: Open Ya Teeth by tytylayor: 3:30pm On May 22, 2008
kayowalemi:

parking plate na my hobby, but 4 that night I go remain permanently glued to tyty grin grin

kayo wetin be dat one? u don turn to super glue? shocked

@lakeside

u dey go piss abi u dey go change ur nappy undecided grin
Re: Open Ya Teeth by tytylayor: 3:33pm On May 22, 2008
Nuns and Hot Dogs

Two nuns took their first trip outside the convent. They had never seen a baseball game, so they got tickets. Once inside, they sat in the bleachers, and hearing a vender selling hot dogs, one said, "We've never had hot dogs before," and they decided to order a couple.

The first nun unwrapped her hot dog, and proceeded to quickly wrap it up again, saying, "Oh, my!"

"What's wrong, sister?" asked her companion.

"Well," came the reply, "which part of the dog did you get?"
Re: Open Ya Teeth by tytylayor: 3:35pm On May 22, 2008
Experience

Several weeks after a young man had been hired, he was called into the personnel director's office.

"What is the meaning of this?" the director asked. "When you applied for this job, you told us you had five years experience. Now we discovered this is the first job you've ever held."

"Well," the young man replied, "in your advertisement you said you wanted somebody with imagination."

VIPs

I was in the VIP lounge last week en route to Seattle. While in the lounge, I notice Bill Gates sitting on the chesterfield enjoying a cognac. I was meeting with a very important client who was also flying to Seattle with me but she was running a bit late.

Being a forward type of guy, I approached Mr. Gates and introduced myself. I explained to him that I was conducting some very important business and how much I would appreciate it if he could throw a quick "hello Chris" at me when I was with my client. He agreed.

Ten minutes later while I was conversing with my client, I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Bill Gates. I turned around and looked up at him. He said,

"Hi Chris, what's happening?"

To which I replied, "Buzz off Gates, I'm in a meeting."
Re: Open Ya Teeth by olulu(m): 5:48pm On May 22, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

haaaaaaa

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry
+

loling
Re: Open Ya Teeth by olulu(m): 5:49pm On May 22, 2008
ty ty

u get my kisses for free any day
just come book appointments

grin grin grin grin
Re: Open Ya Teeth by kayowalemi(m): 6:24pm On May 22, 2008
@Olulu, my greedy papa
Y u no commot ya eyes from small chick like tyty, she is just clock 16 years about 12 minutes a go and leave am 4 me? You better b careful when You sleep and mak sure say You sleep with one eye because I fit carry tailor machine seal that mouth you wan use kiss tyty  grin
Re: Open Ya Teeth by olulu(m): 8:57am On May 23, 2008
@kayowa

i love dem young,
dat way they easily movable, carryable, twist round-able,
u know, i no like missionary,
so the younger, the more flexible
and d more sweeter

as per ur sewing machine,
na ur anus dem go sew up,
then plug ur 3rd leg up too

no shitting, no pissing
for u

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Open Ya Teeth by oineoma(m): 9:31am On May 23, 2008
, just, lookin,
great board, Wrong spirit, Guy! Grow up, fast, Why do you guys on this forum act like u cant keep it together? Abi is that a way of showin u 're all clowns.? Una go flirt una ways to hell on day, still watchin to see who ll react first, conscience, truth hurts
Re: Open Ya Teeth by tytylayor: 1:05pm On May 23, 2008
shocked angry sad embarassed
Re: Open Ya Teeth by tytylayor: 1:17pm On May 23, 2008
Advice

On a flight to Florida, I was preparing my notes for one of the parent education seminars I conduct as an educational psychologist. The elderly woman sitting next to me explained that she was returning to Miami after having spent two weeks visiting her six children, 18 grandchildren and ten great-grandchildren in Boston.

Then she inquired what I did for a living. I told her, fully expecting her to question me for free professional advice. Instead she sat back and said, "If there's anything you want to know, just ask me."

Deadly Food

A dietitian was once addressing a large audience in New York City.

"The material we put into our stomachs is enough to have killed most of us sitting here, years ago. Red meat is awful. Vegetables can be disastrous, and none of us realizes that there are germs in our drinking water."

"But there is one thing that is the most dangerous of all, and all of us eat it. Can anyone here tell me what lethal product I'm referring to?"

"You, sir, in the first row, please give us your idea." said the dietitian.

The man lowered his head and responded, "Wedding cake?"
Re: Open Ya Teeth by kayowalemi(m): 5:26pm On May 23, 2008
Olulu,
B attentive to our God-sent missinary. He is preachin the message. Shall we mak him archbishop since we get pope before?
Re: Open Ya Teeth by tytylayor: 5:29pm On May 23, 2008
n who's dat shocked shocked
Re: Open Ya Teeth by kayowalemi(m): 5:34pm On May 23, 2008
na oineoma
Re: Open Ya Teeth by saucekid(m): 6:34pm On May 23, 2008
what a name!
Re: Open Ya Teeth by jaymobb(m): 7:23pm On May 23, 2008
i wonda who gave him that name
Re: Open Ya Teeth by saucekid(m): 8:25pm On May 23, 2008
no other than person wey know am
Re: Open Ya Teeth by tytylayor: 9:44am On May 26, 2008
d person wey giv am dat kind name no do well at all cheesy cheesy
Re: Open Ya Teeth by tytylayor: 9:46am On May 26, 2008
Low Stock

A store manager overheard a clerk saying to a customer, "No, ma'am, we haven't had any for some weeks now, and it doesn't look as if we'll be getting any soon."

Alarmed by what was being said, the manager rushed over to the customer who was walking out the door and said, "That isn't true, ma'am. Of course, we'll have some soon. In fact, we placed an order for it a couple of weeks ago."

Then the manager drew the clerk aside and growled, "Never, never, never, never say we don't have something. If we don't have it, say we ordered it and it's on its way. Now, what was it she wanted?"

The clerk smiled and said, "Rain."
Re: Open Ya Teeth by clemcykul(f): 12:04pm On May 26, 2008
lmao
Re: Open Ya Teeth by olulu(m): 5:16pm On May 26, 2008
nice one girl

u dey play my heart strings

grin grin grin grin grin grin

cinema or ciroma

watever
Re: Open Ya Teeth by kayowalemi(m): 6:10pm On May 26, 2008
u too much babe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lol... Nairaland Owner,seun Bounced From Meeting Zuckerberg At Yaba ?? (Photos) / Funniest Herbal Medicine Seller A.k.a Carburetor Cleaner ( Video) / Who Is Smarter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.