Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood (29131 Views)

Nigerian Lady With A So, So Wide Vagina Cries Out For Help.. / Meet The Indian Girl Who Cries And Sweatblood / Girl Who Cries Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by onitshaigbo(m): 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2013
arbitrage: She should stop crying so that there will be no opportunity for tears (not to talk of blood) to come out at all.

Did you even read the article?
Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by micki83(m): 10:57pm On Jun 26, 2013
musKeeto:

Who was missing? You or Jesus?
Get behind me,oh ye atheist! tongue
Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by Kassidy90(m): 11:01pm On Jun 26, 2013
CY09: Someone please help me, i'm peeing blood! cry
Wetin una go call my own condition? grin
Haematuria, its a sign of tumor in the urinary tract also can be caused by kidney stone....
Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by Bleszin(f): 11:01pm On Jun 26, 2013
GONORRHOEA tongue
GONORRHOEA
Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by Kassidy90(m): 11:07pm On Jun 26, 2013
Bleszin: GONORRHOEA :PGONORRHOEA
Its pus for Gonorrhoea
Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by Bleszin(f): 11:18pm On Jun 26, 2013
Kassidy90:
Its pus for Gonorrhoea
Ar u a doc??
Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by Decryptor(m): 11:20pm On Jun 26, 2013
Why didn't this happen to me ​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ those days my parents would whip me and say "If u̶̲̥̅̊ like, cry out blood". sad
Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 27, 2013
inflamed lacrimal ducts
Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by bibiking7(m): 6:16am On Jun 27, 2013
where is Dr house when you need him angry angry
Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by Kassidy90(m): 7:00am On Jun 27, 2013
Bleszin: Ar u a doc??
Nope
Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by abiodunaaa(m): 7:14am On Jun 27, 2013
God wil help her o
Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by Ama28(f): 7:46am On Jun 27, 2013
She is lucky she is not in Nigeria, her parents would have opened church for her since!
By now she would be forced to see vision and interpret dreams! Poor girl!

Or if she comes from some State in the South (I didn't call any name ooo) they would have stoned her to death because she would be tagged a witch! Then the governor will come out to make shaddy statements on the laws against witches after they must have been killed!

May God help you raise the fund! We don't raise funds where I come from
Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by successking: 7:49am On Jun 27, 2013
God have mercy
Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by Bleszin(f): 8:26am On Jun 27, 2013
Kassidy90:
Nope
K
Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by canalily(m): 8:51am On Jun 27, 2013
From our culture, there is nothing the eyes could see and shed blood! Tears can flow and dry, but wishes once bonded can never be broken! HAEMOLACRIA INDEED !!!
Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by airmark(m): 9:08am On Jun 27, 2013
Olamide's partner.
Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by AlPicapcI(m): 9:40am On Jun 27, 2013
#singing# see tears in my eyes e don clear for their eyes" Olamide....wonders shall never end, the world is really suffering beautiful girl from an improverish father why wont she cry tears?
Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by tbanger(m): 9:45am On Jun 27, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt:

That is Science.. this is a supernatural phenomenon... have you not heard of the stigmatas.. brother there is a level where science reaches and God takes over.. (just a tinge of sarcastic rhetoric)

My brother the first thing that came to mind was the STIGMATA......remember Padre Pio, Francis of Assisi, and the likes.
Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by Calakuta: 9:45am On Jun 27, 2013
[quote author=Nuelchrist]Wat iz diz!!!]
News
Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by grandlexuz(m): 9:47am On Jun 27, 2013

Syphilis...
Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by StevenJay01(m): 10:05am On Jun 27, 2013

U re a dead man walkin
Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by Godson201333(m): 10:06am On Jun 27, 2013
991: It is called 'Haemolacria' 'a physical condition that causes a person to produce tears that are partially composed of blood. It can manifest as tears that are anything from merely red-tinged to appearing to be entirely made of blood.
Haemolacria is a symptom of a number of diseases and may also be indicative of a tumor in the lacrimal apparatus. It is most often provoked by local factors such as bacterial conjunctivitis environmental damage or injuries.
Acute haemolacria can occur in fertile women and seems to be induced by hormones.

Source:- Wikipedia

those Chilean doctors are learners - me wey dey Alaba am not baffled.
'

Lol wetin dey happen for Alaba?
Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by Lakelarge(m): 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2013
I Pray God Should Heal Her @Soonest.
....But If Her Conditn,Wc Only Involved Tears Partially Mixed With Blood,Is Named 'Haemolacria' '.....Then,Which Medical Term Befits Olamide's Condition, Whose Tears Contain Just Clotted-Thick Blood .....In Voice-Of-The-Street's Video?
Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by oyinglory(f): 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2013
Ur own condition is called Heamaturia! Simply visit d hospital
Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by rezzy: 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2013

You get cancer
Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by Chiamaka321(f): 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2013
awwww.its so sad.i wonder how bad she'll be feeling.or maybe she is a vampire(i think they are the only ones that cry blood in the movies).#kidding#
Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by fpeter(f): 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2013
991: It is called 'Haemolacria' 'a physical condition that causes a person to produce tears that are partially composed of blood. It can manifest as tears that are anything from merely red-tinged to appearing to be entirely made of blood.
Haemolacria is a symptom of a number of diseases and may also be indicative of a tumor in the lacrimal apparatus. It is most often provoked by local factors such as bacterial conjunctivitis environmental damage or injuries.
Acute haemolacria can occur in fertile women and seems to be induced by hormones.

Source:- Wikipedia

those Chilean doctors are learners - me wey dey Alaba am not baffled.

I BE WAN TALK SAY U SABI BOOK O! UNTIL I SAW THE SOURCE.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood by ArafatOlamide(f): 7:09pm On Jun 27, 2013
Nowadays, strange things are happening,May Almighty Allah protect us all!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color / Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India / Video Of Emzor Sales Rep "Marketing" Codeine To Undercover Reporters From BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.