Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,711 members, 7,831,224 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

"Get lost And Mind Your Business, Foolish Church Warden" Lol (trouble In Church) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Get lost And Mind Your Business, Foolish Church Warden" Lol (trouble In Church) (1025 Views)

Dont Be Deceived In Church Today Brethren. / Psalms 50 - Reveals The Heart And Mind Of God On Giving/tithing / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Get lost And Mind Your Business, Foolish Church Warden" Lol (trouble In Church) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2013
I wanted to share this story hat happened in my church on Sunday but I wasnt opportuned!

At 9am mass at my catholic church (yes, I am forced/dragged to church angry), there was a fight/commotion at the back of the church between a church member and a church warden. I usually sit at the back so that I can use my bb phone or dose off (Iam an atheist for those who dont know).

So, this guy behind me was using his bb and a church warden saw him. The guy was a young guy (looked kike a 19 year old)while the church warden was a man of about 40+. The church warden shouted a bit on the young guy and told him to respect God by putting the phone back in the pocket. The young guy ignored him and kept using the phone. The church warden moved to seize the phone and then the commotion started;

Boy; (*pushes the wardens hand away*) f4ck off and mind your business, foolish church warden

crowd; huhhhh? ah ah?

Chruch warden; you are talking to me like this with abusive language? Useless boy! Your parents didnt raise you well

Boy; Is it your job to be disturbing people in church? See that old man over there (*points to a man in front*) you saw
him using his phone but you passed him without saying anything. hypocrite! phariseee! You prefer to harrass young people?abi you don collect offering money from him?

*young boys in the crowd roaring with laughter in support of the young guy (maybe because they to were using bb)

Church warden; God will judge you....children of today

*some old people in the crowd hissing.....

^^^
I couldnt stop laughing during the whole situation. I dont know the moral of this story but whatever it is, it is funny

2 Likes

Re: "Get lost And Mind Your Business, Foolish Church Warden" Lol (trouble In Church) by ninja4life(m): 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2013
Lmao as some will say 'eni ale damu lan ledi mo'
Re: "Get lost And Mind Your Business, Foolish Church Warden" Lol (trouble In Church) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!
Re: "Get lost And Mind Your Business, Foolish Church Warden" Lol (trouble In Church) by victorNRceo: 6:42pm On Jun 26, 2013
Who forces you to church? And how do they make you come along? Shey na gun ni?
Re: "Get lost And Mind Your Business, Foolish Church Warden" Lol (trouble In Church) by Paschal007: 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2013
Logicboy03: I wanted to share this story hat happened in my church on Sunday but I wasnt opportuned!

At 9am mass at my catholic church (yes, I am forced/dragged to church angry), there was a fight/commotion at the back of the church between a church member and a church warden. I usually sit at the back so that I can use my bb phone or dose off (Iam an atheist for those who dont know).

So, this guy behind me was using his bb and a church warden saw him. The guy was a young guy (looked kike a 19 year old)while the church warden was a man of about 40+. The church warden shouted a bit on the young guy and told him to respect God by putting the phone back in the pocket. The young guy ignored him and kept using the phone. The church warden moved to seize the phone and then the commotion started;

Boy; (*pushes the wardens hand away*) f4ck off and mind your business, foolish church warden

crowd; huhhhh? ah ah?

Chruch warden; you are talking to me like this with abusive language? Useless boy! Your parents didnt raise you well

Boy; Is it your job to be disturbing people in church? See that old man over there (*points to a man in front*) you saw
him using his phone but you passed him without saying anything. hypocrite! phariseee! You prefer to harrass young people?abi you don collect offering money from him?

*young boys in the crowd roaring with laughter in support of the young guy (maybe because they to were using bb)

Church warden; God will judge you....children of today

*some old people in the crowd hissing.....

^^^
I couldnt stop laughing during the whole situation. I dont know the moral of this story but whatever it is, it is funny

yawns* dry
Re: "Get lost And Mind Your Business, Foolish Church Warden" Lol (trouble In Church) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2013
LB, do you take Holy Communion?
Re: "Get lost And Mind Your Business, Foolish Church Warden" Lol (trouble In Church) by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:07pm On Jun 26, 2013
Hope the young guy was not banned from attending the church?

I remember those days when I was member of C.A.C, if the guy tries that in the church, he will be sanction from entering the church building. He will sit outside for like a month or they give him cutlass to cut some grass..................catholic version still good
Re: "Get lost And Mind Your Business, Foolish Church Warden" Lol (trouble In Church) by UyiIredia(m): 8:23pm On Jun 26, 2013
musKeeto: LB, do you take Holy Communion?

Scary men ! Atheist wey dey drink blood of Jesus.

LB: does your family force you to go to church ? I hope not since they know your stance.
Re: "Get lost And Mind Your Business, Foolish Church Warden" Lol (trouble In Church) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 26, 2013
victor-NR-ceo:
Who forces you to church? And how do they make you come along? Shey na gun ni?

Its a long story.

I have to go to church or lose business......the world isnt fair but man has to survive
Re: "Get lost And Mind Your Business, Foolish Church Warden" Lol (trouble In Church) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 26, 2013
musKeeto: LB, do you take Holy Communion?

That dry bread?

I dont take it anymore
Re: "Get lost And Mind Your Business, Foolish Church Warden" Lol (trouble In Church) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Scary men ! Atheist wey dey drink blood of Jesus.

LB: does your family force you to go to church ? I hope not since they know your stance.

Guy, do you have a crush on me? You and your personal questions cheesy
Re: "Get lost And Mind Your Business, Foolish Church Warden" Lol (trouble In Church) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 26, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Hope the young guy was not banned from attending the church?

I remember those days when I was member of C.A.C, if the guy tries that in the church, he will be sanction from entering the church building. He will sit outside for like a month or they give him cutlass to cut some grass..................catholic version still good

hahaha...now thats a real church.....you get punishment for sins! grin grin grin
Re: "Get lost And Mind Your Business, Foolish Church Warden" Lol (trouble In Church) by UyiIredia(m): 9:33pm On Jun 26, 2013
Logicboy03:

Guy, do you have a crush on me? You and your personal questions cheesy

I'm a bit curious. I don't have a habit of frequently asking personal questions - only on occassion.
Re: "Get lost And Mind Your Business, Foolish Church Warden" Lol (trouble In Church) by Creatrixity(m): 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2013
Part of being in naija..you MUST go to church regardless of your personal views...lol
Re: "Get lost And Mind Your Business, Foolish Church Warden" Lol (trouble In Church) by UyiIredia(m): 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2013
Creatrixity: Part of being in naija..you MUST go to church regardless of your personal views...lol

said who ? I've not stepped in church, for anything, for over a year now.
Re: "Get lost And Mind Your Business, Foolish Church Warden" Lol (trouble In Church) by Debeloved87(m): 11:43pm On Jun 26, 2013
Logicboy03:

Its a long story.

I have to go to church or lose business......the world isnt fair but man has to survive
you dont want to lose your business,you want to survive abi, so you go to church...and am very sure you dont want to lose your life just like you dont want to lose your business so you better accept the Lordship of Jesus Christ into your life now before you lose your life and it becomes too late...JESUS LOVES YOU.
Re: "Get lost And Mind Your Business, Foolish Church Warden" Lol (trouble In Church) by Nobody: 5:46am On Jul 06, 2013
Debeloved87: you dont want to lose your business,you want to survive abi, so you go to church...and am very sure you dont want to lose your life just like you dont want to lose your business so you better accept the Lordship of Jesus Christ into your life now before you lose your life and it becomes too late...JESUS LOVES YOU.

Abegi.....park well.

I dont give my life to dead men
Re: "Get lost And Mind Your Business, Foolish Church Warden" Lol (trouble In Church) by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 06, 2013
Logicboy, hope you werent the one in the brawl owing to the fact that you were also using a phone.
Re: "Get lost And Mind Your Business, Foolish Church Warden" Lol (trouble In Church) by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 06, 2013
Segeggs: Logicboy, hope you werent the one in the brawl owing to the fact that you were also using a phone.

I was waiting for a silly person (probably a religionist/theist) to make this false allegation.

Yes, because you have believed the common myth that logicboy is an aggressive and argumentative person, it makes sense for you to believe that logicboy would enter such a public dispute in church.
Re: "Get lost And Mind Your Business, Foolish Church Warden" Lol (trouble In Church) by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

I was waiting for a silly person (probably a religionist/theist) to make this false allegation.

Yes, because you have believed the common myth that logicboy is an aggressive and argumentative person, it makes sense for you to believe that logicboy would enter such a public dispute in church.
grin
Re: "Get lost And Mind Your Business, Foolish Church Warden" Lol (trouble In Church) by MrTroll(m): 10:59am On Jul 06, 2013
So Logicboy ya mama still de drag you for ear go church abi? Dohohohohohohoho! tongue
Re: "Get lost And Mind Your Business, Foolish Church Warden" Lol (trouble In Church) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 06, 2013
Mr Troll: So Logicboy ya mama still de drag you for ear go church abi? Dohohohohohohoho! tongue

Troll harder.... cheesy
Re: "Get lost And Mind Your Business, Foolish Church Warden" Lol (trouble In Church) by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 06, 2013
Mr Troll: So Logicboy ya mama still de drag you for ear go church abi? Dohohohohohohoho! tongue
no afternoon food if he no go
Re: "Get lost And Mind Your Business, Foolish Church Warden" Lol (trouble In Church) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 06, 2013
Segeggs: no afternoon food if he no go

You mean sunday lunch with jollof rice and chicken grin grin
Re: "Get lost And Mind Your Business, Foolish Church Warden" Lol (trouble In Church) by MrTroll(m): 11:11am On Jul 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

Troll harder.... cheesy
angry

grin

On the bright side, me sef de fear sometimes. Last time I was at home(Feb I think), I had to go to church cos our pastor called me on phone that he had a 'special' message for me from guess who...?

I wondered sha, my sisters have pleaded, cajoled, threatened to report me to said pastor over the years. Coincidentally, he just happened to have a special message for me when I happened to be at home then. God works in mysterious ways I tell ya cheesy
Re: "Get lost And Mind Your Business, Foolish Church Warden" Lol (trouble In Church) by MrTroll(m): 11:14am On Jul 06, 2013
Segeggs: no afternoon food if he no go
Logicboy03:

You mean sunday lunch with jollof rice and chicken grin grin
flesh and blood did not reveal this to you...
Re: "Get lost And Mind Your Business, Foolish Church Warden" Lol (trouble In Church) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 10, 2013
Mr Troll: angry
grin

On the bright side, me sef de fear sometimes. Last time I was at home(Feb I think), I had to go to church cos our pastor called me on phone that he had a 'special' message for me from guess who...?

I wondered sha, my sisters have pleaded, cajoled, threatened to report me to said pastor over the years. Coincidentally, he just happened to have a special message for me when I happened to be at home then. God works in mysterious ways I tell ya cheesy

haha..

What was the special message, of ypou dont mind?
Re: "Get lost And Mind Your Business, Foolish Church Warden" Lol (trouble In Church) by Areaboy2(m): 12:13pm On Jul 10, 2013
for me, the best part was when the boy said "fck off..." to the guy.. thats me exploding with really annoying laughter.. "hueahueahuahuehuahueahuea!!!!" grin grin grin grin
Re: "Get lost And Mind Your Business, Foolish Church Warden" Lol (trouble In Church) by MrTroll(m): 2:01pm On Jul 10, 2013
Logicboy03:

haha..

What was the special message, of ypou dont mind?
well, the usual. . . God has a special purpose for my life and that i was born into this church and that i should not leave it. Blah blah blah. At the end he said he wants to pray for me, i said ok. He prayed and i left. . . I guess the prayer didn't work. sad

(1) (Reply)

Whats With This "End Time Things" On Nairaland? / Testimonies Of Todays Programme Titled, 'only God Can Do This'. / What Will Happen if Jesus was on Socialmedia expecially Twitter and Facebook?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.