Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Nissan Maxima 2001 Wont Work, Keyprogrammer And Rewire Please Help Me. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nissan Maxima 2001 Wont Work, Keyprogrammer And Rewire Please Help Me. (2139 Views)

I Urgently Need An Excellent Bmw Mechanic And Rewire For My Bmw E39 2003 Model / Radiator Cover Wont Work! / Help! My Car Is Overheating (Nissan Maxima 2000) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nissan Maxima 2001 Wont Work, Keyprogrammer And Rewire Please Help Me. by cell22: 8:46pm On Jun 26, 2013
I ride a Nissan Maxima 2001 Model , i had two Original Keys ,i lost the first one earlier , left with 1 original key for the fear of loosing the second one , i decided to approach a key cutter who cuts a spare one for me , i tried the key on the car , it did start but after a while it does , then i removed it and used my original key , after one month i lost the last Original Key and i was using the spare one which the key cutter did , recently my car started having problem sometimes , it would not fire when i march on the turtle , secondly , i don't know my battery runs down the second day ,i was told that something use to drain the battery , thirdly sometimes if i am on motion my car would just stop ,
Most recently my car refused to work , when i tried starting it ,it makes a funny noise like CLICK ,CLICK CLICK but it wont start. A mechanic now asked me about the key i use , when he checked it he told me that i need to find a Programmer that would programme the key with the Brain box , i invited a Programmer who said the TRANSPONDER is faulty , in his programming machine it says PROGRAMMING KEYS which means that the machine hanged and it could not proceed , so i bought a TRANSPONDER , When he came back , he said now its the ECU (BRAIN BOX) is not good anymore , i did bought another brain box , This time i invited another Programmer ,the programming was working and was progressing ,the grain box was confirmed okay , off course he did start the car , tried raising it by marching the turtle but it did not raise , he off it tried starting it again , but the battery head was not tighten very well , so he had to start all over again but this time , the first issue appeared again . PROGRAMMING KEYS so the Programmer told me that the TRANSPONDER is not good again that he needs to go and trouble shoot it in another car probably use my car brain box in another car to Programme it and then later return it back.
PLEASE KEY PROGRAMMER IN THE FORUM PLEASE HELP ME OUT , IF YOU CAN HELP ME OUT I WOULD BE GLAD , PLEASE I NEED TO GET MY CAR WORKING AGAIN .PLEASE ,PLEASE AND PLEASE , HELP ME .I AM FED -UP
Re: Nissan Maxima 2001 Wont Work, Keyprogrammer And Rewire Please Help Me. by cell22: 9:37pm On Jun 26, 2013
key programmer in the house please help me.
Re: Nissan Maxima 2001 Wont Work, Keyprogrammer And Rewire Please Help Me. by Ikenna351(m): 11:26pm On Jun 26, 2013
Re: Nissan Maxima 2001 Wont Work, Keyprogrammer And Rewire Please Help Me. by nissparts(m): 9:50am On Jun 27, 2013
Where is the vehicle?
Re: Nissan Maxima 2001 Wont Work, Keyprogrammer And Rewire Please Help Me. by cell22: 10:34am On Jun 27, 2013
Any well experienced and seasoned Programmer for Nissan Maxima 2001 to solve my car New Key Programming Problem?
The car is in OTA Just before Winners Chapel , i would be responsible for the Transport down if your end is a bit far,if you are in OTA it is better .nevertheless i would pa for your transport if you are not near.
do let me know.
Regards.
Re: Nissan Maxima 2001 Wont Work, Keyprogrammer And Rewire Please Help Me. by nissparts(m): 11:26am On Jun 27, 2013
Sent you programmer's number
Re: Nissan Maxima 2001 Wont Work, Keyprogrammer And Rewire Please Help Me. by cell22: 2:21pm On Jun 27, 2013
@nispart,thanks a lot,would call him and let you know,Regards.
Re: Nissan Maxima 2001 Wont Work, Keyprogrammer And Rewire Please Help Me. by nissparts(m): 10:19am On Jul 02, 2013
Did you get this sorted yet?
Re: Nissan Maxima 2001 Wont Work, Keyprogrammer And Rewire Please Help Me. by cell22: 9:04pm On Jul 02, 2013
@nissparts ,thanks for your concern,not yet ,your programmer called me today but the network was bad,i would call him when i am ready,i have spent 70k already,financialy at present i am not comfortable.Thanks Sir.

(1) (Reply)

... / What Kind Of Car Would You Be Driving If Money Were No Object? / Know Your Dashboard Lights And Meanings Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.