Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,654 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

The Duality Nature Of Jesus Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Duality Nature Of Jesus Christ (4734 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. / Is God A Particle-wave Duality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Duality Nature Of Jesus Christ by Backslider(m): 6:01pm On May 13, 2008
The Doctrine that Jesus was 100% and 100% may seem confusing to young Christians. The truth of the matter is that Jesus was truly man and truly God.
Re: The Duality Nature Of Jesus Christ by olabowale(m): 7:22pm On May 13, 2008
Seriously, analyse the verse of the new testament to me, where Jesus said he came to fulfill the laws (Mosaic laws). And immediately states that even a jot will not be left on fulfilled by him. And finally warned that who ever discards it and encourage others to discard this (Mosaic Laws), that person and I suppose that theone who discards it are going to be known as least in the kingdom of heave.

Here are your question:
Anyone who does not obey this Jesus commandment and therefore discards the Mosaic laws that Jesus himself fulfilled, can that person be called a true follower of or obedient to Jesus?

Can anyone who disregards/discards Mosaic Laws, considering Jesus injuctions against it, can that person be a person of Paradise?

Can that person escape going to hellfire, at least for disobeying Jesus? Then discarding Moses Laws which Jesus himself obeyed and warned against any disobedience thereof?

Can least in the kingdom of heaven be anything but hellfire?

Do you know any christian alive today who is obeying Jeus in this regard, since the law of Moses is clearly talking about nothing, except that God Almighty is One, and clearly not 3 or anything human?

Struggle with your answer. I want a sincere answer! When you come to a conclusion, you will see that the Bible records that Jesus said that he will tell people to get away from him in the day of Judgement. He said that he does not know them. Even as they said to him that they had on the earth before prophetized and performed miracles in his name. Those very people are the 100% population of christians. They are the people who use his name instead of the name of his Creator since they invented Trinity wherein they make him god.
Re: The Duality Nature Of Jesus Christ by JeSoul(f): 7:29pm On May 13, 2008
olabowale:

Seriously, analyse the verse of the new testament to me, where Jesus said he came to fulfill the laws (Mosaic laws). And immediately states that even a jot will not be left on fulfilled by him. And finally warned that who ever discards it and encourage others to discard this (Mosaic Laws), that person and I suppose that theone who discards it are going to be known as least in the kingdom of heave.

Here are your question:
Anyone who does not obey this Jesus commandment and therefore discards the Mosaic laws that Jesus himself fulfilled, can that person be called a true follower of or obedient to Jesus?

Can anyone who disregards/discards Mosaic Laws, considering Jesus injuctions against it, can that person be a person of Paradise?

Can that person escape going to hellfire, at least for disobeying Jesus? Then discarding Moses Laws which Jesus himself obeyed and warned against any disobedience thereof?

Can least in the kingdom of heaven be anything but hellfire?

Do you know any christian alive today who is obeying Jeus in this regard, since the law of Moses is clearly talking about nothing, except that God Almighty is One, and clearly not 3 or anything human?

Struggle with your answer. I want a sincere answer! When you come to a conclusion, you will see that the Bible records that Jesus said that he will tell people to get away from him in the day of Judgement. He said that he does not know them. Even as they said to him that they had on the earth before prophetized and performed miracles in his name. Those very people are the 100% population of christians. They are the people who use his name instead of the name of his Creator since they invented Trinity wherein they make him god.
Alhaji,
you are so funny. I want to know how a hardcore mooslim such as urself sees himself as an expert on christianity?
Abeg 100% of your post is wrong, a complete twisting and misinterpretation of the bible. . .and becos I already know you, I will not even attempt to "discuss" any of it with you. But pls ehn, stop spreading lies and misconceptions about the bible.
Re: The Duality Nature Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 13, 2008
@sultan olabowale
I have posted this before:

I just saw this ==> "Next to Moh@mmed's tomb, there is another empty tomb that M-uslims believe awaits Jesus. "

Taken from here ==> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophet_Mohammed#Death

---------------
So, while Jesus [who is Prophet, Teacher, King, Priest, God-The-Son] presently stands in the presence of God;
Moh@mmed's body is still in a tomb.

Now, tell me, sincerely, who is greater?
Re: The Duality Nature Of Jesus Christ by babs787(m): 8:22pm On May 13, 2008
@Backslider

The Doctrine that Jesus was 100% and 100% may seem confusing to young Christians. The truth of the matter is that Jesus was truly man and truly God.

Why do you like getting yourself confused . In a thread created by Olaadegbu, you said that the father, son and holy spirit are distinct persons and went against trinity but here you are supporting it again.

Now to you and you friends, let me know if you still believe in trinity and I will put aside all those facts I have tendered and we will go into the verses from your bible in which you would explain them to me.
Re: The Duality Nature Of Jesus Christ by JeSoul(f): 8:50pm On May 13, 2008
babs,
the fact that the fact God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit are three distinct persons yet at the same time one confuses you is not ours nor the posters fault. cheesy grin

Deny it 1 million times, quote and twist scriptures all you like the fact will still stand kampe at the end of the day. God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit are 3 yet 1. It's a fact of life so deal with it. kiss
Re: The Duality Nature Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 13, 2008
@Jesoul
How have you been? How is husband and children?
Hope you are enjoying yourself.
Re: The Duality Nature Of Jesus Christ by babs787(m): 8:56pm On May 13, 2008
@Jesoul

If Jesus is God,

1. Who did he cry to on the cross that, 'my God, wh has thou forsaken me'?

2. Why did he say that no one is good but only the one in Heaven?

3. Why did he say that the one that sent him is greater than him?

4. Who did he cry to more than two times that the cup should be lifted from him.

Some verses are coming showing that God si greater than Jesus and they cannot be same.
Re: The Duality Nature Of Jesus Christ by JeSoul(f): 9:03pm On May 13, 2008
imhotep:

@Jesoul
How have you been? How is husband and children?
Hope you are enjoying yourself.
  my brotha I've been fine jare. I will even celebrate my birthday tomorrow by God's grace  cheesy. As for husband and children - na you dash me?  cheesy I like to think I'm still a baby oh!  cheesy
Re: The Duality Nature Of Jesus Christ by babs787(m): 9:06pm On May 13, 2008
@Jesoul

my brotha I've been fine jare. I will even celebrate my birthday tomorrow by God's grace . As for husband and children - na you dash me? I like to think I'm still a baby oh!

So you are still SSS shocked. Oya, im me privately so we talk grin
Re: The Duality Nature Of Jesus Christ by JeSoul(f): 9:07pm On May 13, 2008
babs787:

@Jesoul

If Jesus is God,

1. Who did he cry to on the cross that, 'my God, wh has thou forsaken me'?

2. Why did he say that no one is good but only the one in Heaven?

3. Why did he say that the one that sent him is greater than him?

4. Who did he cry to more than two times that the cup should be lifted from him.

Some verses are coming showing that God si greater than Jesus and they cannot be same.

Babs the answers to your questions are easy, but the thing is you don't really want to know, hence no matter what I say you'll still not accept it. Hence me I no fit to engage in this Q & A that I no will lead us nowhere. The fact still stands God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit are 3 yet 1.
Re: The Duality Nature Of Jesus Christ by JeSoul(f): 9:09pm On May 13, 2008
babs,
LOL. . . you are funny no be small grin . . . pls educate me, what is SSS?
Re: The Duality Nature Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 13, 2008
JeSoul:

my brotha I've been fine jare. I will even celebrate my birthday tomorrow by God's grace cheesy.
Ah. Many happy returns!!! May the Lord bless you with both His Hands.
We shall remember you in our prayers.

JeSoul:

As for husband and children - na you dash me? cheesy
Hahahahahahaha ---- Not to worry, at least the husband and children that are to come. grin
Have a blessed day tomorrow.
Re: The Duality Nature Of Jesus Christ by JeSoul(f): 9:18pm On May 13, 2008
imhotep:

Ah. Many happy returns!!! May the Lord bless you with both His Hands.
We shall remember you in our prayers.

Hahahahahahaha ---- Not to worry, at least the husband and children that are to come. grin
Have a blessed day tomorrow.

Ise, Amen, Amin! ese gan, thanks a lot! smiley I will help you eat your share of the cake too. grin
Re: The Duality Nature Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 13, 2008
JeSoul:

Ise, Amen, Amin! ese gan, thanks a lot! smiley I will help you eat your share of the cake too. grin
Kai. I'm going to miss the cake part sha. sad
Re: The Duality Nature Of Jesus Christ by olabowale(m): 9:51pm On May 13, 2008
@Imhotep:

I just saw this ==> "Next to Moh@mmed's  tomb, there is another empty tomb that M-uslims believe awaits Jesus. "

---------------
So, while Jesus [who is Prophet, Teacher, King, Priest, God-The-Son] presently stands in the presence of God;

Lair, Imhotep. Where in Masjid Al Nawawi is the fouth, but the only empty grave? You and your fallacy. El stupido, El niggaragua! However, Alla.h says in Surah Azhab that believer should give Salaam to His Prophet, if the believer knows what benefits him. And in hadith the prophets said that when a person gives salaam to him, the Lord of all things returns his soul to him, so that he can return the salaam. And anywhere a person gives salaam to the prophet the Angel brings to him. Now what a great honor that miracles are still performed on Mu.h.ammad (as), even as he is in the grave.  Allahumma seli wa selim wa baraik, alla seyidina Muha.mm.ad, abibana, wa rasulikka.

Allahumma salli wa saleem wa baraik alla sayidina Muh.amm.ad. Slata, alabd, al hahir, al utasg, allzhi tajah min zhil kathi wa harajin, wal tajaha bilah ba bikah al Kariim,  safutiat lahu abuwabu al farj. Kulun Umma Mu.hamma.d (Amin).

I can not tell you anything about what you said. I will not touch it even with a trillion foot pole. Howeve if you die in your belief, I leave your humiliation to God. The Only One who could humiliate anyone and all. And no one can challenge Him.

@JeSoul: So should I come to Boston for the party. I can eat Imhotep's share of the cake. Am sure he would not mind it. I can eat Christian food. Except the pork, in a normal situation. If by neccesity, there is no sin in it. Wish you a great day. Am sure you are going to turn 21, again. Whatever it is, its a good age.
Re: The Duality Nature Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 13, 2008
olabowale:

@Imhotep:
Lair, Imhotep. Where in Masjid Al Nawawi is the fouth, but the only empty grave? You and your fallacy. El stupido, El niggaragua! However, Alla.h says in Surah Azhab that believer should give Salaam to His Prophet, if the believer knows what benefits him. And in hadith the prophets said that when a person gives salaam to him, the Lord of all things returns his soul to him, so that he can return the salaam. And anywhere a person gives salaam to the prophet the Angel brings to him. Now what a great honor that miracles are still performed on Mu.h.ammad (as), even as he is in the grave.
Moh@mmed is in the grave. But Jesus is not in the grave. What can you learn from this?

olabowale:

Allahumma seli wa selim wa baraik, alla seyidina Muha.mm.ad, abibana, wa rasulikka.

Allahumma salli wa saleem wa baraik alla sayidina Muh.amm.ad. Slata, alabd, al hahir, al utasg, allzhi tajah min zhil kathi wa harajin, wal tajaha bilah ba bikah al Kariim, safutiat lahu abuwabu al farj. Kulun Umma Mu.hamma.d (Amin).

Te Deum laudamus, Te Dominum confitemur,
Venerendum Patris, omnis terra veneratur,
Tibi omnes angeli, tibi caeli et universae postates
Tibi cherubim et seraphim; incessabili voce proclamant:
Sanctus, sancuts, sanctus
Sanctus Dominis Deus sabaoth,
Pleni sunt caeli et terra, maiestatis gloriae Tuea.

olabowale:

I can not tell you anything about what you said. I will not touch it even with a trillion foot pole. Howeve if you die in your belief, I leave your humiliation to God. The Only One who could humiliate anyone and all. And no one can challenge Him.
I repeat:

I just saw this ==> "Next to Moh@mmed's tomb, there is another empty tomb that M-uslims believe awaits Jesus. "

( I did not write the wikipedia article, you know)

---------------

Re: The Duality Nature Of Jesus Christ by olabowale(m): 10:13pm On May 13, 2008
@Imhotep:

Moh@mmed is in the grave. But Jesus is not in the grave. What can you learn from this?

That death will reach every one. It had taken the soul of the best of all craetions, Mu.h.amm.ad. It will reach the soul of Jesus in the futue. And those of you tootie fruittie fruit of the loom who think that you will not die and be raptured, you are the biggest liars and all in deceit. How about them apples?

[Quote]
Te Deum laudamus, Te Dominum confitemur,
Venerendum Patris, omnis terra veneratur,
Tibi omnes angeli, tibi caeli et universae postates
Tibi cherubim et seraphim; incessabili voce proclamant:
Sanctus, sancuts, sanctus
Sanctus Dominis Deus sabaoth,
Pleni sunt caeli et terra, majiestatis gloriae Tuea.
[/quote]
It that Hebrew or Hebrew national hot dog? You are completely wrong to be quoting anything other that Sematic language here. You goofed.

[Quote]
I repeat:
[/quote]
You are completely wrong and you are on your own to face the consequences.

( I did not write the wikipedia article, you know)

---------------

It shows that you are very gullible. You will fall for anything. Jesus will definitely died and will be buried like all believing mankind, Mu.sl.im.
Re: The Duality Nature Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 13, 2008
olabowale:

@Imhotep:
That death will reach every one. It had taken the soul of the best of all craetions, Mu.h.amm.ad.
Jesus died and resurrected. Moh@mmed is still trapped in the tomb. Simple.

olabowale:

It that Hebrew or Hebrew national hot dog? You are completely wrong to be quoting anything other that Sematic language here. You goofed.
Dominus pascit me; et nihil mihi deerit. In loco pascuae ibi me conlocavit.
Deduxit me super semitas iustitiae, propter nomen suum.

olabowale:

You are completely wrong and you are on your own to face the consequences.It shows that you are very gullible. You will fall for anything. Jesus will definitely died and will be buried like all believing mankind, Mu.sl.im.
You are dodging the question => Jesus [who is Prophet, Teacher, King, Priest, God-The-Son] presently stands in the presence of God;
Moh@mmed's body is still in a tomb. Now, tell me, sincerely, who is greater?
Re: The Duality Nature Of Jesus Christ by olabowale(m): 11:32pm On May 13, 2008
Imhotep: I swear by God who created me and has 100% control over my affairs. The God who knew my beginning, my present and my future. Again, I swear that Mu.ha.m.m.ad is greater. M.uh.ammad prophesy that Jesus will come on earth and lives and dies, will happen. And when it happens, it will be a testimony to his prophethood. Those in the future will witness the event.

But you would have died and rotten. And you would have missed the promise of the Creator on Jesus through His final Messenger. However, by then, you would have seen your place of abode. A place that you can't exchange, becaue it is a forgone conclusion.
Re: The Duality Nature Of Jesus Christ by olabowale(m): 12:06am On May 14, 2008
And the tombs of the beloved of God are not "traps." Adam is not trapped. Idris is not trapped. Noah is not trapped. Ibrahim is not trapped. Do I have to spell it out for you any further?

And there ae many who are not in the grave who are trapped: Shaitan is a glearing example. And according to the Bible, Jesus is not the only one who was raise up to heaven! And finally, according to the Bible, Melchesdekes was before Jesus. Melchesdekes was described as the king of salem who no one knew his beginning and no one saw him died, while he was reported to have blessed Abraham (God, I hate using that word for Khalil of A.l.lah. But am talking to Nasarah, so am forced to use it, reluctantly.) on his return from a mission. Now from the Bible itself, we can see that Melchesdekes is greater that Jesus, since death is the yardstick for this greatness.

If you coyly now bring Jesus as Melchesdekes, which I believe you will try, then you will have to explain, how Jesus appeared as him, before he was born?

Yet when he was born as Jesus by Mary, he continued to appear as Melchesdekes and remain to be so on earth through out the life and death of Jesus and including presently?

You will now have to explain when you claim that Jesus was crucified, was Melchesdekes also crucified and died, while the Bible still holds the belief that Melchesdekes never was overcame by death?

You will still have to explain where is Melchesdekes on earth now, where is he living since Jesus is no more on earth, considering that you do not actually know Jesus condition, presently outside this world?

Come to think of it, if Jesus was Melchesdekes, then he would have appeared to hve lived on earth and heaven, simultaneously, while Jesus was not yet born by Mary. And when he was born by Mary, he would have 2 persons living as him on earth; Melchesdekes and Jesus! And when he was lifted up, then he would be living on earth and in heaven, as before he was born! You see your confusion? You remind me of Fela's old time tune title "Confusion."

Finally, if Jesus is not Melchesdekes, then you will have him with the 3 of your trinity, making it now 4! Now explain that?

Eyin omo 9ja, Orishi rishi yin ti poju. Where is Mrpataki. lol
Re: The Duality Nature Of Jesus Christ by 4Him1(m): 12:21am On May 14, 2008
olabowale:

Imhotep: I swear by God who created me and has 100% control over my affairs. The God who knew my beginning, my present and my future. Again, I swear that Mu.ha.m.m.ad is greater. M.uh.ammad prophesy that Jesus will come on earth and lives and dies, will happen. And when it happens, it will be a testimony to his prophethood. Those in the future will witness the event.

No you fraud! M'ohammad could not have "prophesied" what was already in the bible centuries before he was born.
When Christ shall appear it will be because HE said so . . .

The prophecy of Christ's return . . . (the TRUE PROPHECY is right here): Acts 1:10 And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; 11 Which also said, You men of Galilee, why stand you gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as you have seen him go into heaven.
Re: The Duality Nature Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 10:32am On May 14, 2008
olabowale:

Listen to yourself, sultan olabowale. You are not being sincere -- you are being dogmatic.
How can somebody whose remains are trapped in a tomb in the Middle East be greater than Jesus who ascended bodily into Heaven?

olabowale:

But you would have died and rotten. And you would have missed the promise of the Creator on Jesus through His final Messenger. However, by then, you would have seen your place of abode. A place that you can't exchange, becaue it is a forgone conclusion.
Just like Moh@mmed, yes, we ALL will eventually be trapped in our respective tombs. For we are sinners.
Re: The Duality Nature Of Jesus Christ by huxley(m): 10:39am On May 14, 2008
By the same token, Zeus was 100% statue and 100% god.
Re: The Duality Nature Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 10:45am On May 14, 2008
4 Him:

The prophecy of Christ's return . . . (the TRUE PROPHECY is right here): Acts 1:10 And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; 11 Which also said, You men of Galilee, why stand you gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as you have seen him go into heaven.
And this TRUE PROPHECY was made 570 years before Moh@mmed was born.
Re: The Duality Nature Of Jesus Christ by lystola: 11:06am On May 14, 2008
@Olabowale
men my bro, you need HELP, sorry butthat just what i think. Jesus is no more a man, he died ones as a man, but when he arose again he was not man, He was GOD, it was after he resurrected that he entered a house that ws locked even with out knocking, it was after it that he ascended into heaven, breaking the law of gravity. if mohammed is anything Close to Jesus, he should rise again, even if not as immortal but even as man in the least.Jesus, well i can tell you that you will wait till eternity and not see the fulfilment of Jesus in that grave. okay so HAPPY WAITING okay. lol
@ JeSoul
Api Byday, and pls parcel our cake over the network we go recieve am by FAITH, lol Havce a nice Behind cool yummy bubbly crunchy gooly goody munchy skyly, wat ever you get tyhe message right DAY
Re: The Duality Nature Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:10am On May 14, 2008
@JeSoul
Happy birthday. Please send us pictures of the 'owambe' that you organized. And I hope you barricaded your street - Lagos style. grin
Re: The Duality Nature Of Jesus Christ by JeSoul(f): 5:49pm On May 15, 2008
imhotep:

@JeSoul
Happy birthday. Please send us pictures of the 'owambe' that you organized. And I hope you barricaded your street - Lagos style. grin
Lol. . .you know these people would call the cops on me cheesy I had a great day and thank you so much for the wishes smiley For real for real, I for send you cake if you lived here grin

lystola:

@ JeSoul
Api Byday, and please parcel our cake over the network we go recieve am by FAITH, lol Havce a nice Behind cool yummy bubbly crunchy gooly goody munchy skyly, what ever you get tyhe message right DAY
thank you o jare. . . I appreciate it smiley Grab and claim that cake by faith my dear! grin
Re: The Duality Nature Of Jesus Christ by JeSoul(f): 5:52pm On May 15, 2008
Alhaji,
of course I am turning 21 again smiley. I am indeed waiting for the day you shall come to Boston - really! I will take you out to dinner and tell you all about the love of Christ and hope you'll come to believe and trust in Him . . .cos it seems you're not getting the msg via this forum, ehn oga sir smiley I am waiting.
Re: The Duality Nature Of Jesus Christ by AKO1(m): 8:18pm On May 15, 2008
Jesoul Happy Birthday!!

All the best this year.
Re: The Duality Nature Of Jesus Christ by JeSoul(f): 8:39pm On May 15, 2008
AKO
thank you oh! grin I am feeling special cheesy. In case you didn't know, I am one of your fans here on NL. I pray God will continue to bless you too! smiley Amen.
Re: The Duality Nature Of Jesus Christ by AKO1(m): 8:47pm On May 15, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

House On The Rock Projects Image Of An Owl (Moloch) During Communion / Post books That Will Boost our Spiritual Life here / A Question For The 'Believer'...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.