Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Davido Was Not Arrested In Hungary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Was Not Arrested In Hungary (9743 Views)

See How Davido Was Celebrated By Black House Media In Lagos(photos) / BUSTED!! See The Young Lady Davido Was Caught "Doing Things" With Yesterday / Cant Just Believe Davido Was A Dumb Student While In School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Hungary by free2ryhme: 5:31pm On Jun 27, 2013
wetin concern us nah ? undecided
Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Hungary by Shaadey: 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2013
Lyk ah care. . .balderdash
Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Hungary by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2013
ozoneamani: Be informed that Hungary has been part of European Union since 1st of May,2004 and also a member of the Shenge treaty. Her citizens are free to move and stay in any part of Europe and will like to inform you that the aforementhioned promoter is a Nigerian, whom I personally know. The only problem in Hungary is the the Economy and the promoter he dealt with.
Yes you're right. I mistook Hungary for Bulgaria. My bad!
Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Hungary by fili24: 9:10pm On Jun 27, 2013
Ada Nri1: Yes you're right. I mistook Hungary for Bulgaria. My bad!
Bulgarians travel freely within the Eu
Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Hungary by WINDSOW(m): 11:47pm On Jun 27, 2013
Davido,sorry next tyn u wanna embark on a tour,kindly visit THIRSTY.Rubbishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Davido Was Not Arrested In Hungary by holamyd(m): 12:18am On Jun 28, 2013
U̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ madt....OJB needs Help

(1) (2) (Reply)

''Apple Billionaire Steve Jobs Has Just Six Weeks To Live'' / Introducing P Square's New Mansion / Phyno Beef Olamide In His New Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.