Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? (32289 Views)

Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) / Wizkid Buys Atm Machine In His House / PICTURES: Wizkid Buys Another N150m Lekki House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by otumfour(m): 1:03pm On Jun 27, 2013
Silva79: Wizkid doesnt do cheap money as far as he's concerned,15million for ojb's surgery is cheap.
Note: i cant teach him how to spend his money.

hhmm! true but, is OJB the only nigerian suffering from kidney disease? undecided....wht if Wizzy's got some charity shixt he's running (which might prolly be taking care of hundreds of people).....but of course u wudn't know tht cuz u'd be the same person screaming "all na show" if he makes it media media things abi undecided

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by xyoung: 1:05pm On Jun 27, 2013
Now who told you wizkid has not donated massively to OJB...don't b too quick 2judge
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by guy1234: 1:05pm On Jun 27, 2013
Nice and neat panel beater work. I need the location of his panel ooo.
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by WinkWrld: 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2013
Common people, Will u buy a car above 2m without a comprehensive insurance? The insurance firm just replaced the car...Let Whizzy enjoy the fruit of his labour
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by Zadokk: 1:07pm On Jun 27, 2013
Mr. Aladin:
If Wizkid can damage a N15Million Porsche
Panamera in less than two months;
If D'Banj can wear a N4Million suit just for a
show;
If Davido can refer to a N10Million
endorsement
deal as "chicken change";
If P-Square can buy aproperty for N400Million
in a
day, and
if Don-Jazzy can pop a $1.5Million champagne
all
for show, etc...
Why can't they put resources together and
donate
just $100,000 (N15Million) in just 24 hours
to'save'
their 'colleague'?
IS THERE 'BEEF' IN THEINDUSTRY??If all these
big
artistes don't make an effort to save OJB
JEZREEL
(atleast,with their money),
'Sango' & 'Amadioha' will join forces to
destroy
anyone who goes to studio to produce
"Tribute to
OJB'. Please Rebroadcast until it gets to our
so-
called music lords!
NB: Tuface, you did your 'posh' wedding in
Dubia,
bought three houses in one day! And OJB
produced your hit song (African Queen)...
Haba!
Try 'Save' your brother TuBaba; Nothing dey
happen, save your brother! 8-|OJB, I don't
know
you one on one, but Iknow you will not die In
Jesus Name...Share —
pls don-jazzy has donated his
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by xykms101: 1:07pm On Jun 27, 2013
He may choose to buy whatever he likes with his money but my candid advice to him is to keep saving for unforseen problem so as not to be a victim just like my broda ojb.
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by Jfast: 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2013
I now understand that This industry has factions. I belive not every body can help ojb. It depends on which side he has been loyal to. Belive me some will wish him death. But it takes the fear of God to help your enemy. Lets promote humanity before vanity.
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2013
insurance covers it. What is all this noise about someone getting a kidney transplant self? There are over 1million and one people that needs transplant, what makes obj abi na ojb special? Celebrities cant spend their money again without someone nagging about kidney pattient. Before ojb got sick, how many people did he help with his money? Tsk what is wrong with people?

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by nairaman66(m): 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2013
Any one listened to P-Square's "Busy Body" lately? All these news on NL just breaks my heart over and over again.. I wonder if NL is a dump site for everyone when someone buys something new no matter how irrelevant it is..
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by alyarmouk(m): 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2013
1) Na OJB Need Money pass for Naija?
2)Has any of you ever heard of Car insurance b4?
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 27, 2013
Abeg make una leave "starboy" alone joor, na only him dey the industry wey de spend money?
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by Josh316(m): 1:12pm On Jun 27, 2013
did u guys find out if his insurance company replaced the damaged ride? the rate people assume things ehn?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by oluolajydz: 1:12pm On Jun 27, 2013
Na insurance scheme I guess,bur @least make una do save ojb dono I beg una,we can't afford 2 loose anoda superstar o !!!!gbam!!!!!tubaba tanks 4 ur 1.5m,don jazzy u 2 try 4 givin 1m,bur u guys shuld wake odas up oooooo
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2013
jaguda_man: Looks like the StarBoy is not playing. He just wrecked his last posrche and it looks like he's sporting a new one.

Check out the new one

http://www.jaguda.com/2013/06/27/photo-did-wizkid-just-cop-yet-another-porsche/

and OJB is dying.
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by davefieldpop(m): 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2013
Wetin i go do now, dis girl don get belle 4 me. Kai,omo see gobe!
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by deshclones(m): 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2013
olu-olajydz:
Na insurance scheme I guess,bur @least make una do save ojb dono I beg una,we can't afford 2 loose anoda superstar o !!!!gbam!!!!!tubaba tanks 4 ur 1.5m,don jazzy u 2 try 4 givin 1m,bur u guys shuld wake odas up oooooo

Bro please stop abusing the world superstar...ojb superstar...please quit joking with a sickman's condition...thanks
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by iyatrustee(f): 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2013
deshclones: All you shouting donate money to ojb is wizkid his father??...i really don't like people that try to dictate to other people how best to spend their money...everyman including killers,robbers etc work hard for their money and should be allowed to enjoy it which ever way they deem fit...stop all these inyanya,dbanj,tuface donating money to ojb...what happened to his relatives??all man for himself...God for us all.

its like me that works from 8am-10pm everyday and yet some over sabi friends/uncles that never cared to send ordinary 1k to me when i was in school dictating to me how to spend my money..money i got after all the insult,stress and rundown i get from my boss..rubbish

Honest but painful truth. Artistes should not be blackmailed into helping out.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by abujalapdog(m): 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2013
Haba you people should be more enlightened that most expensive cars goes with good insurance cover. Outside that car can be fixed within some days! You all should stop attacking people for thier struggle in life is personal.
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by Itoroetti(m): 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2013
deshclones: All you shouting donate money to ojb is wizkid his father??...i really don't like people that try to dictate to other people how best to spend their money...everyman including killers,robbers etc work hard for their money and should be allowed to enjoy it which ever way they deem fit...stop all these inyanya,dbanj,tuface donating money to ojb...what happened to his relatives??all man for himself...God for us all.

its like me that works from 8am-10pm everyday and yet some over sabi friends/uncles that never cared to send ordinary 1k to me when i was in school dictating to me how to spend my money..money i got after all the insult,stress and rundown i get from my boss..rubbish

People like u hardly helps ur blood siblings cos u believe u should solely enjoy ur hard earn money alone forgetting that God blessed u to bless others.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by everyday: 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2013
Very cool car
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by aspabay(m): 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2013
hmmm NLders and thier yeye mentality,
You don't even know whether the Insurance company replaced the car or repaired the damage, una just dey here dey run mouth.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by wellmax(m): 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2013
Josh316: did u guys find out if his insurance company replaced the damaged ride? the rate people assume things ehn?

hmmmm ,finally someone has brains...
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by mrperfect(m): 1:25pm On Jun 27, 2013
Once the guy has the money nothing stop him of buying what he likes with is money.
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by deshclones(m): 1:29pm On Jun 27, 2013
Itoroetti :

People like u hardly helps ur blood siblings cos u believe u should solely enjoy ur hard earn money alone forgetting that God blessed u to bless others.

Mr helper...guess you have comprehension problems...its not about help..its about blackmailing or forcing someone to help...its not right..help should be voluntary..if you want blackmail from today to tomorrow..if wizkid doesn't want to help he will not help..i hate people that base their arguments on sentiments...who have you helped??how much have you donated to the less privileged??yet you judge me...is it your money??do you knwo me??do you know how many people i support on a monthly basis??do you know if i have a relative with terminal illness?? azuamu....piss off jare

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by rozayx5(m): 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2013
Insurance i believe, anyways if he bought a new one still good, its his money

though it wont be too bad if he Showed OJB some love
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by Bbeee: 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2013
Akjerry:

and OJB is dying.

OJB work money put for him pocket? is he the only sick Nigerian? what have you contributed to him

OMO Jaiye jaiye ma jaiye lo jare.
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by SUGARSON(m): 1:37pm On Jun 27, 2013

TELL THEM. . . .
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by networkrecharg: 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2013
bbpreye.:
what is wiz kid?
is she a man?

I wonder self. Is it a ting or a winch.... Life no easy o
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by ersonleads(m): 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2013

wat are u even sayin....it does nt make any sense..4 God sake ojb is at d point of death...pray none of us shld experience such...dis is d time magnanimity frm co-pals frm d music industry is needed...
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2013
If its true,then na INSURANCE
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by wendieposh: 1:41pm On Jun 27, 2013
Abegi,why una dey take panadol for another person headache? if y'all as concerned as u claim,stop talking and make the donations after all, no be only dem artistes fit help. Plus do u expect to hear if they've donated any amount of money to OJB? If they come out to talk about it,na una go still talk say dem dey brag. Wizkid felt the need to change his car,i don't see anything wrong in that.
Re: Wizkid Buys Another Porsche? by akinsunny2009(m): 1:41pm On Jun 27, 2013
The damaged car shld be covered by his insurance company, why ll he have to purchase a new car

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post / Babatunde Adu: Tmoneyadu Jailed In The U.K For Laundering Nearly £1m / Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.