Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) (32259 Views)

Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) / Tosin Silverdam: My Apology To Toyin Abraham For Trying Tarnish Her Image / Nina Slams Follower Who Said She Didn’t Write The Apology To Bobrisky Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by Botragelad: 1:18pm On Dec 26, 2023
Kanye West, who obtained the title. "Antisemite of the Year" in 2022 by the Campaign Against Antisemitism, went on an antisemitic rant in Las Vegas earlier in December.

Ye, the rapper formerly known as Kanye West, posted a photo with Hebrew text on Instagram late Monday following the Christmas holiday.

The post, which was written entirely in Hebrew on a white background, issued an apparent apology to Jews for "unplanned outbursts caused by [my] words or actions."

The post read: "I sincerely apologize to the Jewish community for my unplanned outburst caused by my words or actions, it was not my intention to hurt or disrespect, and I deeply regret any pain I may have caused. I am committed to starting with myself and learning from this experience to ensure greater sensitivity and understanding in the future."

"Your forgiveness is important to me and I am committed to making amends and promoting unity," the post read.

This post comes at the tail end of the holiday season, and poses an essential question: did Kanye West, or Ye, use Christmas to reflect on the last year?

West also complained of the struggles of co-parenting with his ex-wife Kim Kardashian, and about former President Donald Trump and West's former business partners in the 10-minute-long rant.

At one point in the video, West screamed “It’s 60 million of us in America, 60 million Jews in the world.”

It is unclear what his remark is in reference to, since as of 2021, the US population was five and a half times that at 331.9 million people, according to the World Bank. Similarly, the Jewish Agency for Israel claimed in 2023 that there are only 15.3 million Jewish people in the world, which is also a far cry from the 60 million claimed by West, but in the opposite direction.
Source: https://m.jpost.com/diaspora/antisemitism/article-779590

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by Ireportlive: 1:25pm On Dec 26, 2023
cool

People like Ellon musk, and Kanye West are very intelligent and brutal with thier truth, that it pisses regular people off

Isaac Newton and Albert Einstein were many times also considered Mad men with their ideas and postulation by regular people

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by Acending: 1:30pm On Dec 26, 2023
Kanye my guy grin

10 Likes

Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by RingRoadCartel: 1:32pm On Dec 26, 2023
Ireportlive:
People like Ellon musk, and Kanye West a very intelligent and brutal with Thier truth, that it pisses regular people off

Because they're known to make antisemitic comments? There's nothing brutally intelligent about saying that a whole country should exit their land for you because you can now see that they're making substantial progress.

Where do you people expect the Jews to go? If isreal leaves, then every single land that was acquired feudally MUST be returned back to its owners! And I hope you know that almost every single country on earth acquired land feudally?

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by Botragelad: 1:32pm On Dec 26, 2023
Ireportlive:
People like Ellon musk, and Kanye West a very intelligent and brutal with Thier truth, that it pisses regular people off
Yeah. Brutal but still had to apologise to the Jews. Niceee!

Fact is the Jews are linked to everything even with their small numbers. They've always done well even in the face of death. Fewer than other faiths but still making strides, from technology, science etc. They are not swayed by religion, nor do they act like brainwashed terrorist shouting terrorist words and doing murders on those who dare slag off their religion.

The people of Gaza should learn from them and how the Jews have always done it, not digging tunnel and murdering themselves over Jews and Israelis.

Victory to Israel. For I reckon they will always beat their Arab foes who are set on smashing them!

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by NoSmoking: 1:33pm On Dec 26, 2023
Y'all don't know Ye is insane ?

🤕

9 Likes

Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by Ireportlive: 1:38pm On Dec 26, 2023
RingRoadCartel:

Because they're known to make antisemitic comments? There's nothing brutally intelligent about saying that a whole country should exit their land for you because you can now see that they're making substantial progress.

Where do you people expect the Jews to go? If isreal leaves, then every single land that was acquired feudally MUST be returned back to its owners! And I hope you know that almost every single country on earth acquired land feudally?

Where should 750,000 women and children under bombardment in Gaza goto as well

20 Likes

Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by RingRoadCartel: 1:41pm On Dec 26, 2023
Ireportlive:

Where should 750,000 women and children under bombardment in Gaza goto as well

That's the thing! They should stay in Gaza. Before the current conflict, Isreal has supported these people immensely but their hate and envy for the Jews has hampered their progress.

Their people don't have fuel or water but they don't ever run out of missiles, that should tell you the mindset of those HAMAS leaders.

They hate Isreal more than they love their own people. But unfortunately for them, their hate for Isreal can never hamper Isreals progress, dem too small.

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by Ireportlive: 1:43pm On Dec 26, 2023
RingRoadCartel:

That's the thing! They should stay in Gaza. Before the current conflict, Isreal has supported these people immensely but their hate and envy for the Jews has hampered their progress.

Their people don't have fuel or water but they don't run out of missiles, that should tell you the mindset of those HAMAS leaders.

Their hate for Isreal can never hamper Isreals progress, dem too small.

Do you understand the nature of Apartheid regime and it's oppression?!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by nairalee(m): 1:47pm On Dec 26, 2023
So he has finally succumbed
Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by RingRoadCartel: 1:48pm On Dec 26, 2023
Ireportlive:

Do you understand the nature of Apartheid regime and it's oppression?!

Oga, who put them in apartheid? Aren't they the ones that put themselves at the mercy of Isreal? Shamefully depending on Isreal for water, fuel, and electricity yet still making it their life's purpose to exterminate them.

Please tell me, if na you be Isreal, will you allow a neighbour with such an ideology thrive? Until they drop that mindset, Isreal will continue to be the husband of their fathers mother 🤣🤣

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by easyfem(m): 1:48pm On Dec 26, 2023
Seem kanye need a doctor

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by Natbrowny: 1:48pm On Dec 26, 2023
SCAM.

legit advertisement 4 d Jews
Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 1:48pm On Dec 26, 2023
Okay
Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by 9jaBloke: 1:49pm On Dec 26, 2023
smiley
Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by Westerhoffe(m): 1:49pm On Dec 26, 2023
Let Love Lead.
Let Peace Reign.

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by DaTruths: 1:49pm On Dec 26, 2023
When will Yoruba Muslims tender an apology for their anti-Semitism?

We Yoruba Christians are tired of these people, i wish they can just form their own country and stop dragging us in the mud.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by BondRiv: 1:49pm On Dec 26, 2023
Everyone succumbs, it seems.
Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by googlepikins: 1:49pm On Dec 26, 2023
At this point I need an album from Kanye West because its been ages I heard a good RAP MUSIC
Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by Laple0541(m): 1:50pm On Dec 26, 2023
You don’t need to render any apology to those vagabonds, you said the truth and never should you allow media pressure make you rescind.

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by hammerT: 1:50pm On Dec 26, 2023
FEAR DON CATCH AM, AFTER GAZA grin grin
Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 1:50pm On Dec 26, 2023
easyfem:
Seem kanye need a doctor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by Naijaguy123: 1:50pm On Dec 26, 2023
Too late .
Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by sslcrypt: 1:50pm On Dec 26, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

People like Ellon musk, and Kanye West are very intelligent and brutal with thier truth, that it pisses regular people off

Isaac Newton and Albert Einstein were many times also considered Mad men with their ideas and postulation by regular people

Totally different set of people and conditions with no form of correlation. Please try to be thorough in your thought process before spilling things with no sense.

7 Likes

Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by TerraAgro: 1:50pm On Dec 26, 2023
Lol. I don't believe in the notion that any people or anybody for that matter is a special child of God. Everyone is God's own child. I don't know what Kanye West did or said so am not going to be commenting further on this. smiley smiley

Looking for wholesale supply of Seminis Darina F1 Cucumber Seeds in Nigeria? Look no further.

For Further information and placement of firm orders, call or chat 09090907136. We sale and supply wholesale only.

Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2023
H
Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by Ireportlive: 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2023
RingRoadCartel:

Oga, who put them in apartheid? Aren't they the ones that put themselves at the mercy of Isreal? Shamefully depending on them for water, fuel, and electricity yet still plotting to exterminate them.

Please tell me, if na you be Isreal, will you allow a neighbour with such an ideology thrive? Until they drop that mindset, Isreal will continue to be the husband of their fathers mother 🤣🤣

They are not at mercy of Isreal, Isreal reached an agreement for peace resolution for the sake of west bank, and Suez canal

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by RingRoadCartel: 1:52pm On Dec 26, 2023
Ireportlive:

They are not at mercy of Isreal, Isreal reached an agreement for peace resolution for the sake of west bank, and Suez canal

Who reneged on that agreement? Are you aware that the UN has brokered peace 7 times between them but the Palestinians refused to accept Isreal? Yet, Isreal still gives them whatever they need to survive. What do you people still want from Isreal??

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by grandstar(m): 1:53pm On Dec 26, 2023
I feel embarrassed saying this but part of the anti-semitism is borne out of jealousy.

I don't hate Jews. I love everyone.

But when you think Jews who constitute just about 2% of the US population for instance but account for about 35% of US billionaires, it displays the heights they have reach.

Famous Jewish billionaires you may know are Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook, Sergey Brin of Google, Michael Dell of Dell Computers and so on.

They are also strong in the media and the world of finance.

The mistake made is that their success is exaggerated and that's where a lot of anti-Semitism soring from

8 Likes

Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by Heffalump(m): 1:53pm On Dec 26, 2023
He had to retract his evil utterances when he realized the "Apple of God's eye" is involved.
Re: Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos) by BondRiv: 1:53pm On Dec 26, 2023
RingRoadCartel:

Their people don't have fuel or water but they don't run out of missiles, that should tell you the mindset of those HAMAS leaders.

Their hate for Isreal can never hamper Isreals progress, dem too small.

They want to be free of the occupation. They will choose freedom over the so called immense support.

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze, His Son, Baby Mama, Father And Mother Pictured In A Family Photo / Tonto Dikeh Welcomed To Dubai As Mr King Tonto Dikeh / Bisola Reunites With Iyanya; Signs New Management Deal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.