Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,603 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

How Can I Increase My Blog Traffic? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Increase My Blog Traffic? (708 Views)

48 Commentluv Dofollow Blogs To Increase Your blog Traffic / How Can I Increase My Traffic?toplist,seo... / How Can I Increase Traffic To My Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Increase My Blog Traffic? by Olarewajub: 10:35am On Jun 27, 2013
Hello Guys! I official launched my blog few days ago, and as a newbie, i've been wondering how can i get more traffic on my blog?. I don't do copy and paste on my blog because all my articles are original. And another question is that would you advice me to copy and paste article on my blog periodically or i should just stay 100% original because i know majority of bloggers in Nigeria do copy and paste.
Re: How Can I Increase My Blog Traffic? by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 27, 2013
Their are different ways of increasing your blog traffic; one of which is blog commenting. Try to always drop reasonable comment on forum and popular site with a link back to your site. If people read your comments and it reasonable, they will likely want to know more about you by clicking on your link.
Another thing you need to avoid is copy and paste. Copy and paste will even allow Search engine not crawl your site. Be original.

Post real and quality content, backlinking, and always try to comments on others people site with a link back to your site. Though thier is more to learn in blogging.
Am just passing bye freind, happy blogging!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Increase My Blog Traffic? by Engineer1985(m): 12:05pm On Jun 27, 2013
Just keep posting. Search engine looks for blogs that are updated frequently. Try to update your blog atleast 4-5 times in a week, then the traffic will come.
Re: How Can I Increase My Blog Traffic? by Olarewajub: 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2013
Thanks guys. I guess i just have to stick to real blogging and i will my best to avoid copy and paste. Mobile view and desktop view which is best because i forgot to deactivate my blog mobile view. My blog is now running on both mobile and desktop view and i don't find mobile view attractive. Any advise?
Re: How Can I Increase My Blog Traffic? by kingjohnny(m): 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2013
Join and share your blogs here too and also advertise your website here free....
Re: How Can I Increase My Blog Traffic? by Jake89: 5:52am On Jul 26, 2013
Olarewajub: Hello Guys! I official launched my blog few days ago, and as a newbie, i've been wondering how can i get more traffic on my blog?. I don't do copy and paste on my blog because all my articles are original. And another question is that would you advice me to copy and paste article on my blog periodically or i should just stay 100% original because i know majority of bloggers in Nigeria do copy and paste.

If you make some changes in your blog,it will helps to get some traffic.You can also increase traffic for your blog by using Search Engine Optimization(SEO).SEO helps to improve the visibility of a web page and page rank in search engines.If you need massive traffic and very quick page rank,you can get the Search Engine Visibility service from Thewebpole.com at low price,this will promote your blog in many ways like submitting your blog in many search engines,directories ,generating keywords etc..This helps to get increasing traffic.This is very good and professional SEO service.I have used this SEO service for my blog.Now my blog get increasing traffic in google,yahoo and bing...So I suggested this service to you.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Increase My Blog Traffic? by webincomeplus(m): 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2013
@ OP, I just shared a magical traffic formula on my blog. Click the link in my signature and read the latest post. It will blow your mind, and you'll thank me for sharing such with you.

(1) (Reply)

How To Advertise On Nairaland / Trudigits: Standout Nigerian Web Host - Review / Didyouknow You Can Order Vehicles Online From The USA On Carporter.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.