Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Top Five Nigerian Music Websites In Nigeria 2013 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top Five Nigerian Music Websites In Nigeria 2013 (901 Views)

The Most Popular Websites In Nigeria, 2013 / Top 10 Web Designers/web Programmers In Nigeria 2013 / Most Visited Websites In Nigeria, November 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Five Nigerian Music Websites In Nigeria 2013 by yungcheda(m): 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2013
Top Five Nigerian Music Websites In Nigeria 2013
Nigeria has really grown a very large presence on the world wide web. Lots of people have gotten popular because if the internet. Many individuals, companies and brands have harnessed the power of the internet.

The Nigerian music is also growing really fast with collaborations we never thought of and I can proudly say I listen to our songs because they now seem to have something to offer ranging from smashing lyrics to ground breaking productions.

Also, Our videos seem like they are second to none. When I say videos, I mean the music videos!
I just decided to share with you all my Top Five Nigerian Music Websites In Nigeria 2013 and I based them on various researches on their alexa ranking, page ranks, domain authority, ease of downloads and uploads and how fast they spill out new music!

: I never knew this website was up to date with new tracks. As a music lover that I am, after going through my top websites searching for good Nigerian music to download, I usually end up on google search engine to search for any free Mp3. To my surprise, naijaloaded came out at the top providing quality Mp3 sounds. With global alexa ranking of 7,742 globally and 32 locally, naijaloaded is indeed loaded! But surprisingly sitting with a page rank of 1 and domain authority of 33.

more? visit http://www.wesaytech.com/2013/06/top-five-nigerian-music-websites-in.html#more
Re: Top Five Nigerian Music Websites In Nigeria 2013 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 27, 2013
I like naijaloaded too it never disappoints..

1 Like

Re: Top Five Nigerian Music Websites In Nigeria 2013 by Ajibel(m): 7:12pm On Jun 27, 2013
Top 5 I saw just 1 embarassed

(1) (Reply)

*help*adsense Not Showing Again On My Blog After I Switch Domain / Drag Population To Websites Using WHATSAPP / Experienced and competitive web developers are urgently needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.