Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

*help*adsense Not Showing Again On My Blog After I Switch Domain - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / *help*adsense Not Showing Again On My Blog After I Switch Domain (902 Views)

Adsense Not Showing On My Site, Solution? / Google Adsense Not Showing On My Website, What Could Be The Problem ? / Please Help, Adsense Not Showing In IE But Displays In Firefox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*help*adsense Not Showing Again On My Blog After I Switch Domain by great664(m): 6:46pm On Nov 25, 2013
thanks
Re: *help*adsense Not Showing Again On My Blog After I Switch Domain by ujuslims(f): 1:20pm On Nov 29, 2013
You may need to log into your adsense account and click on My ads - Create ads depending on the size you want. I think you can only display three ads in sites that are not . (not too sure now)...
Anyway create the ads, load the ad codes, copy the ad codes and

Go over to your website dashboard and place the ads where you want it. If you are using wordpress, you can download the Quick Adsense plugin, it helps in placing ads where you want them by pasting the ad codes where you want each one to appear on your site. There are still other plugins for adsense...that's the one I use.
If you would like one on your sidebar, then go to appearance-widgets and drop the Quick adsense widget where you want on the sidebar.
Hope it helps.
Re: *help*adsense Not Showing Again On My Blog After I Switch Domain by toluwani97: 11:13am On Nov 30, 2013
if you have done everything possible and ad still not showing, do report to google. their contact email is in confirmation letter in your email inbox
Re: *help*adsense Not Showing Again On My Blog After I Switch Domain by greatbalesh(m): 12:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
what type of adsense are you using is it HOSTED or NON-HOSTED account
Re: *help*adsense Not Showing Again On My Blog After I Switch Domain by bedfordng(m): 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
great664:
I was using www.example..com and adsense was showing well on it, i decided to buy a domain name so as to remove the ., after doing everything and it has redirected my adsense stop display. how can i make it to display again on naijatrumpet.com
if your adsense is non hosted, then go to your adsense dashboard and scroll to settings. Site management. There you will see list of site that is added to the authorized site to display adsense. If the new domain is not there, then add it. Probably you ticked the box to only allow adsense display on site which you authorized

(1) (Reply)

Angela Backlinks For Your Website[page Ranks] - July 2014 / Tutorial - How To Get An Approved Adsense Account For Your Website / Get Your Free VPS Now! - Absolutly FREEEEEEEEEEEEE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.