Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

I Have Been Banned By eBay and Google - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have Been Banned By eBay and Google (2117 Views)

Okrika Clothes, Gin, Other Goods Recently Banned By Customs (SEE FULL LIST) / Okrika Clothes, Pistol, Gin, Other Goods Banned By Customs (SEE FULL LIST) / Can One Shop On Ebay From Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Banned By eBay and Google by outlaws(m): 8:15am On May 14, 2008
cool

Ebay: They sent me email to let me know that I have been banned from using their service. Some bitch snitcher reported that I was selling
copyrighted product on their site. Ebay is definitely a bitch.

Google: When it came time for google to pay me for the adsense revenue that I have generated, they sent me an email. You have been banned. You are no longer allowed to promote google ads. What's really going on. This bitch company didn't do anything when I was clicking on my own ads. once is time for pay, they don't want to pay me. Before I thought google was a good company, now I now is a bitch company. I may have to start yahooing instead of googling. Google is a bitch.
Re: I Have Been Banned By eBay and Google by mishooo(m): 8:24am On May 14, 2008
outlaws:

cool

Ebay: They sent me email to let me know that I have been banned from using their service. Some bitch snitcher reported that I was selling
copyrighted product on their site
. Ebay is definitely a bitch.

Google: When it came time for google to pay me for the adsense revenue that I have generated, they sent me an email. You have been banned. You are no longer allowed to promote google ads. What's really going on. This bitch company didn't do anything when I was clicking on my own ads. once is time for pay, they don't want to pay me. Before I thought google was a good company, now I now is a bitch company. I may have to start yahooing instead of googling. Google is a bitch.

The bolded parts are your sins my dear. They might be smarter than you think. CHANGE.
CHEERS.
Re: I Have Been Banned By eBay and Google by LoveKing(m): 10:42am On May 14, 2008
@ outlaws

You specifically just implicated yourself. You did wrong by clicking on your own ads and selling copyrighted products. Dont you ever read their terms and conditions? Then you start calling them @@@@@@.
Re: I Have Been Banned By eBay and Google by Finecat(m): 7:58pm On May 14, 2008
@outlaws

This is exactly what we (Nigerians in the USA) are campaigning against. cyber crimes and identity theft. If these companies knows that you are Nigerian, they will start stereotyping, like we haven't created enough bad names for Naija with those scam E-mails. You are lucky they didn't report your sorry Butt to the police, I would have. SOME NIGERIAN ACTIVITIES MAKES ME SICK !!
Re: I Have Been Banned By eBay and Google by outlaws(m): 8:13am On May 15, 2008
cool

To Finecat or whatever you go by: You need to stop being a bitch. Reporting me to police aint going to do shit is not like I am afraid of those punks. I am the one who suppose to report them to the police.
Re: I Have Been Banned By eBay and Google by Jamco45: 9:57am On May 15, 2008
outlaws:

cool

copyrighted product on their site. Ebay is definitely a bitch.

You are not allowed to sell copyrighted products and you are not allowed to click on your own adverts. Its clearly states that on their agreement with you (terms and condition). Most of these sites deal with millions of fraudulent people on a daily bases, their systems are automated and if you breech the agreement you will be banned. You can start again advertise your site on forums and let people click on it for you. You can never make money by complaining just get on with it and start over. As for ebay try to look for something that is not copyrighted there are lots of ebooks or products you can sell. As for yahoo yahoo don't bother because it can never make you happy, the money you make will only be temporary and eventually you will be caught. I am sure you only said that out of anger. So Bro go back to the drawing board. good luck

NB: Trust me you can make lots of money on google if you do it right and ebay.
Re: I Have Been Banned By eBay and Google by LoveKing(m): 7:56pm On May 15, 2008
Thank You Jamco45. Nigerians can make money with Adsense legitimately without clicking on their own ads. Outlaws learn your lesson and maybe you may need my ebook 'Building Your Own Adsense Empire' and you can legitimately start of a fledging Adsense empire today. Remember as long as Google exist you keep on making money from Adsesne if done the right way. Check the website www.richinnigeria.info to get started if you desire.
Re: I Have Been Banned By eBay and Google by mystikal(m): 10:40pm On May 15, 2008
@ LoveKing

Lets say I'm interested in this scheme, put I've got little or no experience in this area(I'm studying for my MSc in Engineering), what else would i need to know? Can i participate from the UK? Thanks!!!
Re: I Have Been Banned By eBay and Google by ztyle(m): 12:24am On May 18, 2008
@OutLaw ur name sound as if u're against the law of Google and Ebay. . .lol
. . .if i may ask what kind of products re u selling @ ebay
Re: I Have Been Banned By eBay and Google by abujabooks(f): 11:56am On May 21, 2008
Why now? It is their loss.
Re: I Have Been Banned By eBay and Google by UNLEASHED(m): 11:49pm On Jun 26, 2008
You may start yahooing so far yahoo hasn't banned you.
Re: I Have Been Banned By eBay and Google by niyyie(m): 12:00pm On Jun 27, 2008
@ poster, You should be banned from Nairaland, for good measure. grin grin grin
Re: I Have Been Banned By eBay and Google by Nobody: 4:02am On Jul 29, 2011
BUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAAAA! @ poster. undecided
Re: I Have Been Banned By eBay and Google by stagger: 5:27am On Jul 29, 2011
outlaws:

cool

Ebay: They sent me email to let me know that I have been banned from using their service. Some NaughtyWoman snitcher reported that I was selling
copyrighted product on their site. Ebay is definitely a NaughtyWoman.

Google: When it came time for google to pay me for the adsense revenue that I have generated, they sent me an email. You have been banned. You are no longer allowed to promote google ads. What's really going on. This NaughtyWoman company didn't do anything when I was clicking on my own ads. once is time for pay, they don't want to pay me. Before I thought google was a good company, now I now is a NaughtyWoman company. I may have to start yahooing instead of googling. Google is a NaughtyWoman.

You are a thief. First you sell a copyrighted material, intending to make money off another person's sweat.

Then you click on Google ads on your website, causing Adwords advertisers to lose money.

ARE YOU NOT A ROBBER? PEOPLE LIKE YOU SHOULD BE IN JAIL, NOT ON NL.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed On Business Proposal And Feasibility Report / How Do I Become A Distributor Of P&g Product? / Invest In A Plastic Bag Manufacturing Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.