Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa (23262 Views)

TB Joshua Prophecy: "A Top Nigerian Shot To Be Killed, Unnamed President Kidnapp / Nigerian Shot In Abidjan For Attacking Police Station With A Cutlass / Nigerian Shot Dead, 32 Arrested In Market Riot In Poland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2013
Bloemfontein - A Nigerian man was shot dead after a high-speed car chase through Bloemfontein's streets, Free State police said on Thursday.

The chase ended in Oranjesig when the victim, 43-year-old Chuhudu Obed Obi, lost control of his car and crashed into the gate of a house around 7pm on Wednesday, Captain Chaka Marope said.

One of the men who had been chasing Obi got out of his car, walked over to the injured man - who was trapped in his car - and shot him several times.

When police arrived at the scene, after being called by the home owner, they found Obi dead. He had been shot five times in the stomach, once in the neck and once in the left shoulder.

Police found five empty cartridges on the ground at the accident scene, and one inside the car. Police asked for anyone with information on the murder to contact the Park Road police station. - sapa

www.leaknigerianews.com/2013/06/nigerian-shot-after-high-speed-chase-in.html?m=1
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2013
Another drug deal gone wrong.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by boron10(m): 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2013
Talking about xenophobia

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by vizboy(m): 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2013
What does south africans have against Nigerians that they like to harm them in what ever way they like.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 27, 2013
Zetee is trying so hard to convince us that they ain't xenophobic... Seems this dude know little about Nigerians embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by CyberG: 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2013
But why was he speeding away to escape? If they don't want you in their country, please leave o ye Nigerians!
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by boron10(m): 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2013
After the killing of all foreigners in S.A, they will turn around and start killing themselves. What goes around would surely come around.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by Rhino5dm: 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2013
vizboy: What does south africans have against Nigerians that they like to harm them in what ever way they like.

Stop taking drugs to that country. If you are in foreign land, obey their local laws and engage in legitimate business. Kenyans, South Africans, Ghanaians, Malaysians, Indians can't just hate Nigerians for the sake of hate.

19 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by boron10(m): 9:30pm On Jun 27, 2013
CyberG: But why was he speeding away to escape? If they don't want you in their country, please leave o ye Nigerians!
You don't expect someone who is being chased with gun to wait. Do you?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by boron10(m): 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Stop taking drugs to that country. If you are in foreign land, obey their local laws and engage in legitimate business. Kenyans, South Africans, Ghanaians, Malaysians, Indians can't just hate Nigerians for the sake of hate.

Trust me, Ghanaians, Malaysians and Indians dont hate us

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by Rhino5dm: 9:37pm On Jun 27, 2013
boron10:

Because this is convenient for you to say.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by Gbawe: 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2013
scipher: Zetee is trying so hard to convince us that they ain't xenophobic... Seems this dude know little about Nigerians embarassed

Indeed. There is a million and one delivered work or extensive research from the academia chronicling the sad historical connection between South Africa and nauseating xenophobia. We should all be telling prejudiced people to 'fix up' same as we all abhor and condemn racists. Africa is not moving forward because Africans are worst at admitting they have a problem.

This Zetdee character, even as most Nigerians don't claim to be innocent, is only trying to run away from confronting the sick xenophobia afflicting his nation with the excuse that Nigerians deserve to be hounded. Well, I implore everyone to read the link below to note that South Africans have a real and serious problem of hate against foreigners.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenophobia_in_South_Africa

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2013
zetdee:

Lmao... bro I know all about Nigerians and their wahala. This is just one of many stories of Nigerian criminality in SA.

www.nairaland.com/372005/nigerians-killing-each-other-south
dude, most of your compatriots have problems, quoting a thread (on a Nigerian forum) doesn't prove anything... Kindly deal with that, thanks
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2013
Gbawe:

Indeed. There is a million and one delivered work or extensive research from the academia chronicling the sad historical connection between South Africa and nauseating xenophobia. We should all be telling prejudiced people to 'fix up' same as we all abhor and condemn racists. Africa is not moving forward because Africans are worst at admitting they have a problem.

This Zetee character, even as most Nigerians don't claim to be innocent, want's to run away from confronting the sick xenophobia afflicting his nation with the excuse that Nigerians deserve to be hounded. Well, I impore everyone to read the link below to note that South Africans just have a real problem of hate against foreigners.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenophobia_in_South_Africa

look, I'm not denying the Xenophobia in SA, my problem is with Nigerians who think their people are innocent victims. There're many stories of Nigerian criminality in SA, and people never condemn it but scream Xenophobia each time something happens to a Nigerian ( mostly criminals). This is what happens here on almost a daily bases, Nigerians killing each other and getting in trouble with the police, it didn't take me long to find this online, there're so many stories like this.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2013
scipher: dude, most of your compatriots have problems, quoting a thread (on a Nigerian forum) doesn't prove anything... Kindly deal with that, thanks

Most of your compatriots have problems too and you need to deal with, its a worldwide problem with you guys.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2013
zetdee:

Most of your compatriots have problems too and you need to deal with, its a worldwide problem with you guys.
you have 'ultra' problems..

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by dayokanu(m): 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2013
Anywhere in the world dont run for the cops else you are digging yourself in a bigger hole

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by pimplucious: 11:12pm On Jun 27, 2013
Nigerians are in South Africa what Jamaicans are in England - voilent and feared drug dealers. So I heard. Another one bites the dust.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 27, 2013
First it was Port Nolloth, then Polokwane, now Bloem. Like wtf...is Hillbrow, Sunnyside, Braamfontein, Rosettenville, Point Road, Sea Point, Kempton Park not enough?? Mission: lets erode every community in SA seems to be well in progress.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by feminancy(m): 12:01am On Jun 28, 2013
boron10: After the killing of all foreigners in S.A, they will turn around and start killing themselves. What goes around would surely come around.

reminds me of bokoharam

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 28, 2013
Nawa oooooo

Am coming make I go read am

Okay I av read it. My simple advise is that every Nigerian going to SA should henceforth arm himself with AMALA BOMB.

Very effective defense mechanism.
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by born2boink(m): 3:56pm On Jun 28, 2013
Nigeria Vs South Africa.....we should send boko haram captured there for defence in place of armnesty
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by emmaliveth10(m): 3:56pm On Jun 28, 2013
illegal "runs" i guess!!!
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by Watermelon(m): 3:57pm On Jun 28, 2013
[quote author=dayokanu]Anywhere in the world dont run for the cops else you are digging yourself in a bigger hole[/quote
Dude, please read the report again

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by Okijajuju1(m): 3:58pm On Jun 28, 2013
Its seem like these South African Niggas are really trying to get our attention..

Very soon!! We shall respond!!

Make them no forget say South Africans full Nigeria o!! Ask MTN & MULTICHOICE Managers.. angry

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by GraphicsPlus(m): 3:58pm On Jun 28, 2013
boron10:

They do. i live in india.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by 50calibre(m): 3:58pm On Jun 28, 2013
South Africa again! What's the problem with these people? I'm beginning to loathe these guys.

It appears they haven't learn anything from Mandela, very sad for his legacy.

Nigeria needs to start being hostile to South Africans, if possible, start attacking their interests in Nigeria. MTN would be a good start.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 28, 2013
This is why Nigerians are hated in SA. Nigerians keep giving us bad names abroad.

And someone said the student who ran from police at UI shouldnt have been shot?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 28, 2013
This is why Nigerians are hated in SA. Nigerians keep giving us bad names abroad.

And someone said the student who ran from police at UI shouldnt have been shot at?
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by biolabee(m): 4:00pm On Jun 28, 2013
another beef thread

damn....
Re: Nigerian Shot After High-Speed Chase In South-Africa by yuzedo: 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2013
did he theif goat? undecided undecided undecided so sad, plis stop violense. am cryin. cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saraki : Senators Set For Stormy Session Tomorrow - Punch / Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) / Work Begins On The Collapsed Portion Of Makurdi-lafia-abuja Road (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.