Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Nigerians Killing Each Other In South Africa. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Killing Each Other In South Africa. (7740 Views)

SUV Carrying US Holiday Makers Plunges Into River In South Africa (Photos) / Help! Friends, Family & Former School Mates From Nig Are Killing Me With Demands / Indonesian Military Transport Plane Crashes In Medan Area Killing Dozens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Killing Each Other In South Africa. by niceguy10: 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2009
Can somebody please tell me why my brothers here are busy killing each other? 4 the past 5weeks now sixteen people have so far been killed in Jo"burg town, and in Benoni, S.A police have not been doing anything to stop this madness.
Re: Nigerians Killing Each Other In South Africa. by hadexman(m): 11:07pm On Dec 26, 2009
Any source to your story
Re: Nigerians Killing Each Other In South Africa. by niceguy10: 3:43am On Dec 27, 2009
Yes, if you got a brother or friend  in Benoni ask him, Benoni is like a war zone now, i find out that is like some gangs are aginst each other.
Re: Nigerians Killing Each Other In South Africa. by hadexman(m): 8:32am On Dec 27, 2009
Am asking if you got a source to your story, i link or something else other people can verify or read from. I have not heard of the so call war in the news.
Re: Nigerians Killing Each Other In South Africa. by niceguy10: 7:22pm On Dec 27, 2009
If you really want some link to the story, you have to go and out by yourself.
Re: Nigerians Killing Each Other In South Africa. by hadexman(m): 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2009
nice-guy10:

If you really want some link to the story, you have to go and out by yourself.

Look man, your stories are not true. I also live in SA and have not heard of such news. Stop attracting attentions to crap.
Re: Nigerians Killing Each Other In South Africa. by kingsyiyke: 8:27am On Aug 19, 2010
Guy, your story of killing in South Africa may be truth but why are you calling the South African police to help. Are you calling for their help to come and start killing our Nigerian brothers again. Dont you know that the South African police are getting STUPID. Few days ago they killed my friend THEOPHILUS ANOLIEFO aka GAZA at rosettenville in Johannesburg for no reason. I wish i have power like GOD to perform, South African police would have seen hell. sad shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Killing Each Other In South Africa. by RSA(m): 12:44pm On Sep 13, 2010
kingsyiyke:

Guy, your story of killing in South Africa may be truth but why are you calling the South African police to help. Are you calling for their help to come and start killing our Nigerian brothers again. Dont you know that the South African police are getting silly. Few days ago they killed my friend THEOPHILUS ANOLIEFO aka GAZA at rosettenville in Johannesburg for no reason. I wish i have power like GOD to perform, South African police would have seen hell. sad shocked

Another criminal out of our streets,well done SAPS.
Re: Nigerians Killing Each Other In South Africa. by niceguy10: 11:33pm On Sep 13, 2010
RSA, here you go again always talking Poo.
Re: Nigerians Killing Each Other In South Africa. by shotster50(m): 2:24am On Sep 15, 2010
RSA I am completely appalled at your comments. How do you know he was a criminal or even committed any offence?   Why dont you grasp your ears firmly and remove your head from your backside,  plonker.
Re: Nigerians Killing Each Other In South Africa. by RSA(m): 10:07am On Sep 15, 2010
shotster50:

RSA I am completely appalled at your comments. How do you know he was a criminal or even committed any offence? Why dont you grasp your ears firmly and remove your head from your backside, plonker.

Do you really think our police will just takes out guns and shoot at the innocent man? Nice Guy10 is economical with the truth.His friend was a criminal.Rossetenville is notoriously known for high population of Nigerians who are drug dealers.This is the same neighbouhood where Lucky Dube was gunned down.

nice-guy10:

RSA, here you go again always talking Poo.

I apologise if the truth taste like Poo to you.I guess if it is not part of your daily meal you won't enjoy it.
Re: Nigerians Killing Each Other In South Africa. by funkybaby(f): 10:25am On Sep 15, 2010
RSA:

Do you really think our police will just takes out guns and shoot at the innocent man? Nice Guy10 is economical with the truth.His friend was a criminal.Rossetenville is notoriously known for high population of Nigerians who are drug dealers.This is the same neighbouhood where[b] Lucky Dube was gunned down.[/b]

was lucky dube killed by nigerians?  undecided
Re: Nigerians Killing Each Other In South Africa. by RSA(m): 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2010
funkybaby:

was lucky dube killed by nigerians?  undecided

That is not the point,the point is the neighbourhood is rough and dangerous because there is a large number of drugdealers in the area,some of them are Nigerians and that is the connection with Nairaland and Nigerian community.

We all know that Lucky was killed by a Zimbawean who was travelling with Mozambiquen and a South African who thought Dube was a Nigerian drug dealer,
Re: Nigerians Killing Each Other In South Africa. by funkybaby(f): 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2010
RSA:

That is not the point,the point is the neighbourhood is rough and dangerous because there is a large number of drugdealers in the area,some of them are Nigerians and that is the connection with Nairaland and Nigerian community.

We all know that Lucky was killed by a Zimbawean who was travelling with Mozambiquen and a South African who thought Dube was a Nigerian drug dealer,

okay. so it was a case of mistaken identity.

so how sure are you that ''THEOPHILUS ANOLIEFO aka GAZA '' that was killed is not innocent or another case of mistaken identity  undecided
you should not allow your hatred for nigerians cloud your sense of reasoning, wisdom and judgement.

cos who knows. . . . . you, RSA, might just be the next person to be shot dead in SA. and it will be another case of mistaken identity  undecided

and if it so happens, well its good riddance to flithy rubbish. that way we do not have an individual that hates nigerians so much but yet cant help but bookmark, visit and post regularly on a NIGERIAN blog.  undecided

oloshi buruku ! smiley

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Killing Each Other In South Africa. by niceguy10: 9:22pm On Sep 15, 2010
The fact is this, RSA or what ever is called is a big F.O.O.L and know nothing about SA police.
Re: Nigerians Killing Each Other In South Africa. by shotster50(m): 10:56pm On Sep 15, 2010
RSA your magnificient police have yet to tell us what crime the man committed for him to be shot, yet you are here celebrating his death. Your logic being that he is a Nigerian in Rossetenville, so therefore he must be a criminal.   Shame there is no vaccine against stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Killing Each Other In South Africa. by niceguy10: 11:12pm On Sep 15, 2010
Guy leave RSA, he is a MAD dog.
Re: Nigerians Killing Each Other In South Africa. by RSA(m): 8:08am On Sep 16, 2010
shotster50:

RSA your magnificient police have yet to tell us what crime the man committed for him to be shot, yet you are here celebrating his death. Your logic being that he is a Nigerian in Rossetenville, so therefore he must be a criminal. Shame there is no vaccine against stupidity.

If the story is true,I am sure if you inquire the full details from our magnificient police they will tell you exactly what this criminal did to warrant a bullet in his skull.

funkybaby:

okay. so it was a case of mistaken identity.

so how sure are you that ''THEOPHILUS ANOLIEFO aka GAZA '' that was killed is not innocent or another case of mistaken identity undecided
you should not allow your hatred for nigerians cloud your sense of reasoning, wisdom and judgement.

cos who knows. . . . . you, RSA, might just be the next person to be shot dead in SA. and it will be another case of mistaken identity undecided

and if it so happens, well its good riddance to flithy rubbish. that way we do not have an individual that hates nigerians so much but yet cant help but bookmark, visit and post regularly on a NIGERIAN blog. undecided

oloshi buruku ! smiley

The people who killed Lucky Dube where criminals,and this Gaza was shot at by police,men of law.I doubt that this was a case of mistaken identity,this guys are professionals.
You complian about me being in this Nigerian website while defending one of your thousands of your brother in my country who was shot by police while doing criminal acts.Get your head tested little lady.
oloshi buruku to you too.and also mmago ke sefebe!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Killing Each Other In South Africa. by justwise(m): 9:04am On Sep 16, 2010
RSA:

If the story is true,I am sure if you inquire the full details from our magnificient police they will tell you exactly what this criminal did to warrant a bullet in his skull.
The people who killed Lucky Dube where criminals,and this Gaza was shot at by police,men of law.I doubt that this was a case of mistaken identity,this guys are professionals.
You complian about me being in this Nigerian website while defending one of your thousands of your brother in my country who was shot by police while doing criminal acts.Get your head tested little lady.
Get the word 'Nigeria' out of ur mind then you will have a reasonable balanced argument.

Its fustrating to see a grown up man arguing like 4yrs old boy.
Re: Nigerians Killing Each Other In South Africa. by shotster50(m): 2:12am On Sep 19, 2010
RSA:

Diarrhea of the mouth; constipation of the ideas. #epic failure
Re: Nigerians Killing Each Other In South Africa. by RSA(m): 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2010
yeah.whatever.
Re: Nigerians Killing Each Other In South Africa. by morpheus24: 10:20pm On Sep 19, 2010
Zap  South Africa

Always killing "Foreigners" who happen to be African. how ironic. Why don't you people Kill those Chinese and Pakistani drug dealers,

Always picking on the weak ones,

This one for you RSA,

Tufiakwa!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfrTegCt7S8
Re: Nigerians Killing Each Other In South Africa. by RSA(m): 12:54pm On Sep 20, 2010
morpheus24:

Zap South Africa

Always killing "Foreigners" who happen to be African. how ironic. Why don't you people Kill those Chinese and Pakistani drug dealers,

Always picking on the weak ones,

This one for you RSA,

Tufiakwa!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfrTegCt7S8

Please read the heading and tell me who's killing who there tufiakwa cool

I love the song,alhough is about a friend who's hammering his friend's wife behind his back,it was nicely done,video and the beats are crazy tufiakwa!The song is about betrayal,more esspecially from people you trust.

Now Mr Mo why are you dedicating such a song to me. grin
Re: Nigerians Killing Each Other In South Africa. by morpheus24: 2:28am On Sep 21, 2010
RSA:

Now Mr Mo why are you dedicating such a song to me. grin

because the song says Tufiakwa in zulu
Re: Nigerians Killing Each Other In South Africa. by snowdrops(m): 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2010
@ RSA

The hardship your white masters in South Africa inflicted on you and your parents has apparently caused you frontal brain damage. Your type of person and comments so far on this and other threads on NL exemplifies someone with this condition.

You need to book an appointment with your exorcist. slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Killing Each Other In South Africa. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 09, 2013
South Africans are phuckards.
Re: Nigerians Killing Each Other In South Africa. by barz147: 4:04pm On Jun 23, 2013
Guys read this. http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/Men-shot-dead-in-cellular-shop-20130623 and I saw this with my own eyes. Its a shame
Re: Nigerians Killing Each Other In South Africa. by ozengbe(m): 8:54am On Jul 06, 2013
If I catch nnlovu for lagos ehn?... don't what my brothers are doing in SA, I hate that place
Re: Nigerians Killing Each Other In South Africa. by gezzyvinci(m): 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2013
RSA: yeah.whatever.
wow...professionals.....d same policemen dt killed southafrican miners d oda day......RSA U hv stupidity inscribed in Ur DNA

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Immigrants Jobs For Lottery Winners / Visa On Arrival For Nigerian Babies And Foreigners / Uk Student Visa Denied Please Help Me Reapply! Urgent!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.