Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,759 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Delsu Postume For 2013/2014 Is Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Delsu Postume For 2013/2014 Is Out (515 Views)

UI And OAU Postgraduate Application For 2013/2014 Academic Session / JAMB Introduces Three Testing Methods For 2013 UTME / Fed Poly Nas Nd, hnd, pre nd, PT and ijmb Form for 2013/2014 is On Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Delsu Postume For 2013/2014 Is Out by ndudichukwumah(m): 9:38pm On Jun 27, 2013
S.E. VOL. XXI NO.28 WEDNESDAY, JUNE 26, 2013
SPECIAL EDITION
SCREENING OF UTME AND DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES FOR ADMISSION INTO THE DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY FOR THE 2013/2014 ACADEMIC SESSION
This is to inform all candidates, who chose Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) as first and/or second choice in the 2013 Direct Entry and Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 and above, that they are invited to the University’s screening exercise scheduled as follows:

FACULTIES
DATE
TIME
VENUE
DAY ONE

UNIFIED TERTIARY MATRICULATION EXAMINATION (UTME)
ARTS: English & Literary Studies, French, Linguistics,
Linguistics/Urhobo, History &
International Studies, Religious Studies, Fine & Applied Arts, Music, Theatre Arts, Philosophy

ARTS EDUCATION: English Language, French, History, Religious Studies, Nursery & Primary
Education, Fine Arts, Music

WEDNESDAY,
JULY 31ST, 2013
10.00 a.m.

ABRAKA
(SITES I, II & III)

LAW
OLEH CAMPUS
DAY TWO
MEDICINE & SURGERY:
Medicine and Surgery
THURSDAY,
AUGUST 1ST, 2013
10.00 a.m.

ABRAKA
(SITES I, II & III)
BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES: Anatomy, Physiology, Medical
Biochemistry, Pharmacology,
Nursing Science
ABRAKA
(SITES I, II & III)
PHARMACY
Pharmacy
ABRAKA
(SITES I, II & III)
SCIENCE EDUCATION:
Agriculture, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Physical &
Health Education, Home Economics, Integrated Science, Technical
Education, Health Education,
Computer Science Education

ABRAKA
(SITE I, II & III)

AGRICULTURE
Fisheries, Forestry and Wildlife,
Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural Extension,
Crop Science, Soil Science,
Animal Science

ASABA CAMPUS
SCIENCE: Botany, Physics, Mathematics, Microbiology, Chemistry
Geology, Animal & Environmental Biology,
Biochemistry, Industrial Chemistry and Industrial Mathematics.

ABRAKA
(SITES I, II & III)

DAY THREE
SOCIAL SCIENCES:
Economics, Geography & Regional Planning, Political Science, Mass
Communication, Sociology ,
Psychology, Business Administration
FRIDAY,
AUGUST 2ND, 2013
10.00 a.m.

ABRAKA
(SITES I, II & III)

SOCIAL SCIENCE EDUCATION:
Geography, Economics, Business
Education, Political Science, Library Science, Guidance & Counselling,
Social Studies
MANAGEMENT SCIENCES:
Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Marketing

ASABA CAMPUS

DIRECT ENTRY

DAY FOUR

AGRICULTURE:
- Fisheries, Forestry and
Wildlife, Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Extension, Crop Science, Soil Science, Animal Science.

ARTS:
- English & Literary Studies, French, Linguistics, Linguistics/Urhobo, History & International Studies, Religious Studies, Fine & Applied Arts, Music, Theatre Arts, Philosophy

EDUCATION:
(i) ARTS EDUCATION: English Language, French, History, Religious Studies, Nursery & Primary Education, Fine Arts, Music

(ii) SCIENCE EDUCATION: (Agriculture, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Physical & Health Education, Home Economics, Integrated Science, Technical Education, Health Education, Computer Science Education)
(iii) SOCIAL SCIENCE EDUCATION:
Geography, Economics, Business Education, Political Science, Library Science, Guidance & Counselling, Social Studies
SOCIAL SCIENCES:
Business Administration, Economics, Geography & Regional Planning, Mass Communication, Political Science, Sociology, Psychology.

SCIENCE:
Botany, Physics, Mathematics, Microbiology, Geology, Animal and Environmental Biology, Biochemistry industrial, Chemistry, Industrial Mathematics, Chemistry.

LAW

MANAGEMENT SCIENCE:
Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Marketing

MEDICINE & SURGERY:
Medicine and Surgery

BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES:
Anatomy, Physiology, Medical Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Nursing Science.

PHARMACY:
Pharmacy

SATURDAY,

AUGUST 3RD, 2013

10.00 a.m.

ASABA CAMPUS

ABRAKA
(SITES I, II & III)

ABRAKA
(SITES I, II & III)

ABRAKA
(SITES I, II & III)

ABRAKA
(SITES I, II & III)

ABRAKA
(SITES I, II & III)

OLEH CAMPUS

ASABA CAMPUS

ABRAKA
(SITES I, II & III)

SUBJECTS FOR SCREENING
Candidates will be screened for knowledge in the relevant UME subjects for their chosen course of study.
REQUIREMENTS
1) Candidates are required to visit www.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (two thousand naira) only for the screening and for accessing the result online. This does not include bank charges. Payment should be made to any of the following banks:
Unity Bank
Ecobank
UBA
Zenith Bank
Fidelity Bank
Guarantee Trust Bank (GTB)

v Ensure that Jamb Registration No. and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
(i) Visit www.delsuonline.com
(ii) Click online application
(iii) Click Start
(iv) Click Post-UTME or Post-Direct entry
(v) Click Start
(vi) Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
(vii) Submit the form and generate PIN
(viii) Print out the PIN generated
(ix) Visit any of the specified banks for payment
2) (a) Candidates should, with the PIN for payment access and complete the Delta State University, Abraka 2013 POST-UTME Screening form online at http://www.delsuonline.com with their recent coloured passport sized photograph scanned to the JPEG format and not more than 20kb in size.

(b) Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately after payment, as it will be invalid after six (6) hours after its generation.

(c) Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.

(d) Candidates must confirm the JAMB registration number at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration numbers. The University will not be held responsible for wrong JAMB registration number entered and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application. Your application will not be successful if you enter a Local Government/State of original different from the one indicated on your JAMB registration form.

(e) Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on venue.

(f) Candidates should visit www.delsu.edu.ng to print venue of examination a day after closure of application form.

(g) Candidates are expected to identify their venue and seat number before the scheduled date of examination.

(h) Candidates are required to come to the screening venue with the following:

i. A copy of print-out of venue and seat number
ii. A copy of the Print-out of completed on-line confirmation of application.
iii. UTME Result Slip
iv. Two recent passport-sized coloured photographs with the full names of candidate and signature on the reversed side of the photograph.
v. Four Figure Table (where applicable)
vi. Biro, 2B or 4B Pencil and Eraser
3) On-line application will start on Thursday, June 27, 2013.
4) Application website closes at 6.00 p.m. on Friday, July 19, 2013.

5) Candidates can access their results online 24 hours after the screening exercise
NOTE
(a) Candidates are to log in ONLY the courses they choose from Delta State University, Abraka in UTME
(b) GSM Phones are NOT allowed
(c) Parents, Guardians and well wishers will not be allowed to stay around the venue of the screening exercise.
(d) Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the Police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
(e) For candidates who applied to JAMB to read Engineering and Computer Science, they are expected to apply to other related programmes in the Faculty of Science. While those who applied to read Accountancy/Accounting are expected to apply to any Department in the Faculty of Management Sciences.

/END/
Re: Delsu Postume For 2013/2014 Is Out by ndudichukwumah(m): 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2013
If u ar in Lagos and u need help for d post ume registration u can call me on 08027590301

(1) (Reply)

RSUST 2013/2014 Post Ume Details / Waec Releases May/june 2013 Result / Jamb Admission!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.