Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,329 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Oasis Oil And Gas Job/training - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oasis Oil And Gas Job/training (9391 Views)

Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm / Free Job Training &Internship Job Opportunity-Unemployed Graduates Only / Offshore Job Training For Fresh Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oasis Oil And Gas Job/training by Neutrobcorp: 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2013
BE WARNED YOU ALL....
THIS SET OF PEOPLE ARE AT IT AGAIN.... OASIS OIL AND GAS ARE PURE SCAM

DONT PAY ANY DIME, THEY HAVE ONCE USED THIS SAME SCAM WITH THE NAME HOWARD GROUP OF COMPANIES AND SAME HOSPITAL PARKVIEW HOSPITAL..

BE WARNED.... DONT BE CAUGHT SLEEPING ON THE BIKE.....

2 Likes

Re: Oasis Oil And Gas Job/training by Kezben(m): 7:35am On Jun 28, 2013
humanresource@mail2oasis.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 12:11:35 -0700
To: <
mailtiyan@yahoo.com>; <
kezben_2009@yahoo.com>; <
Iyare4ever@gmail.com>; <
nwabueze2k4@yahoo.co.uk>; <
otipomax@gmail.com>; <
cnnamdi24@yahoo.com>; <
spencerbull2003@yahoo.com>; <
fikuchi@gmail.com>; <
temigbengatope@yahoo.com>; <
jolomirapheal@yahoo.com>; <
hollaathenry@yahoo.com>; <
oyebuchi2001@yahoo.com>; <
mbanefot@gmail.com>; <
ebareleevans@yahoo.com>; <
matho4life@yahoo.com>; <
mintymia07@yahoo.com>
Subject: INVITATION FROM OASIS OIL
Dear Candidate,Upon receipt from Invitation letter from us, we implore all candidates to send the following documents to the following1. Invitation Letter from Oasis Oil2. Obtained teller number in favor of the outsourcing agency3. Personal Detailsto:Executive director, Human Resourceedhr@oasis.comcc: career@mail2oasis.comAll candidate outside Lagos should send their document alongside a short note applying for accommodationFind attached and print along to the venue. All mails received should be acknowledged. Accommodation Check in Starts 4pm on 30th June 2013.___________________________________________

No fall hand ok

2 Likes

Re: Oasis Oil And Gas Job/training by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 28, 2013
thanks brooo.
Re: Oasis Oil And Gas Job/training by Roseey0(f): 8:21am On Jun 28, 2013
and i almost sent my bros cv to that advert! Thanks op.
Re: Oasis Oil And Gas Job/training by chinny183(f): 6:19am On Jun 29, 2013
i knew its fake i jst applied on 27th nd got invitatn on 28th.i already made up my mind nt to involve myself wit any employment dey demand for money.moreover dey wnt ond nd niger/delta indigenes which am nt and their closin date is 15th july bt dey re already sending invitation.pls lets b careful nt to fall into 419cos we re desperat to find a job
Re: Oasis Oil And Gas Job/training by YOMITEWIN(m): 5:08pm On Jul 01, 2013
i was sent an invitation and i waz told accomodation check in starts by july 3rd and employment chats by 4th of july, medical assesment by 5th of july, induction on saturday 6th on monday 8th-12th july trainee documentation
Re: Oasis Oil And Gas Job/training by vinas(m): 11:20am On Jul 03, 2013
my friend was sent the invite but am not sure of the ingenuity of the job/training,cos they equally sent date and venue to him too...
Re: Oasis Oil And Gas Job/training by Kenekene1(m): 10:02am On Jul 05, 2013
you know, just lookin at how dey arranged d mail dat was sent. i knew it was a SCAM but being desperate to land a job would have almost pushed me into payin d sum of #2000 today. God help us in dis country oooo.....

plsss...., dont say its just #2000, you will definitely regret your actions.
Re: Oasis Oil And Gas Job/training by olabimp(f): 1:03am On Sep 04, 2013
I just received an invitation now from oasis oil and gas for employment chat programmes on 6th sept, and they asked me to pay 3,000 in exchange for a tag for entrance into d hall for chat. Pls, is their anybodi dat received dis type of iv too....is it for real, pls ans asap...its kind of urgent, thanks

1 Like

Re: Oasis Oil And Gas Job/training by Dazzled: 6:51am On Sep 04, 2013
I believe you read other people's comment and if you didn't u can scroll back and look @ it. Its a scam
Re: Oasis Oil And Gas Job/training by 4nez(f): 11:41pm On Sep 05, 2013
olabimp: I just received an invitation now from oasis oil and gas for employment chat programmes on 6th sept, and they asked me to pay 3,000 in exchange for a tag for entrance into d hall for chat. Pls, is their anybodi dat received dis type of iv too....is it for real, pls ans asap...its kind of urgent, thanks

Its definately a scam, a friend got his invite by mail on tues n he isn't based in lag,he just sent ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ d mail wich I went thru n knew immediately its a scam, dey just put dose lekki peninsula hotel, osbourne estate to sweeten the deal, na scam of the highest order
Re: Oasis Oil And Gas Job/training by beejaykumar(m): 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2013
IF THESE SO CALLED OASIS WHATEVER,,, ARE NOT SCAM,WHY WOULD THEY BE SENDING MESSAGES TO PEOPLE AT DIFFERENT DATES...THEY SENT TO ME TODAY BUT DEM DON MISS ROAD....MAKE NO BODY DULL HIMSELF GO PAY DAT MONEY OOOOOOO..,....THATS THE ADVISE i HAVE TO GIVE US.......ONE LUV........
Re: Oasis Oil And Gas Job/training by sadell(f): 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2013
I also got d msg dis morning
Re: Oasis Oil And Gas Job/training by beejaykumar(m): 1:39am On Sep 17, 2013
Check your mail i replied you...+ do you have any other useful hints about this oasis guys....
Re: Oasis Oil And Gas Job/training by beejaykumar(m): 1:40am On Sep 17, 2013
sadell: I also got d msg dis morning
check ur mail
Re: Oasis Oil And Gas Job/training by bendutch(m): 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]oasis oil and gas ni. I got the invite also but nairalanders believe me this guys are hungry scammers. The can't get this warri boi @ all. Make I go drink beer wid my money oooo. Who has nokia pin mouth charger
Re: Oasis Oil And Gas Job/training by secnelly: 6:54pm On Sep 23, 2013
I received my own scam letter today.
Av already made up my mind to pay b4 I gave it a second tot (it culd be a scam...2 pay 3k). then i had to search here on nl.

Well, tnx to you all 4 ur comments and...

Abeg, make una join me for Mama Chicken Joint make we convert this 3k to Enjoyable form.
Their Fada yansh there.
Re: Oasis Oil And Gas Job/training by adejane(f): 11:46am On Oct 09, 2013
Thanks to NL,i jst got my own scam mail now to pay 3k to one Olojede Temitope,immediately i saw its a personal acct i smelt scam and again d addy of d coy in d mail does nt corresspond to dat on d coy's website.
Re: Oasis Oil And Gas Job/training by gondon(m): 9:49am On Oct 11, 2013
dey just me diaaa stupid message
Re: Oasis Oil And Gas Job/training by slywe(m): 6:16pm On Oct 16, 2013
They nearly got me. But thanks to Naira Landers. I'm now covered againts job scams
Re: Oasis Oil And Gas Job/training by jeffiejay(m): 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2013
LOL. Thank God for Nairaland. I just got their mail now and I immediately knew it was a scam and came to Nairaland to confirm.
Re: Oasis Oil And Gas Job/training by Krysstie: 12:44pm On Oct 31, 2013
I just got mine 2day tooooo....lol..crazy people. Nigeria has become something else, taking advantage of desperate job hunters. Thank God I checked nairaland...
Re: Oasis Oil And Gas Job/training by chinesy(f): 1:37pm On Oct 31, 2013
I received my invitation letter 2day stating d same content wt 3 attachments. Saying I shud pay 3,000 to a personal acct name Engr Fadipe Tolulope, wt acct no 3076807579, First bank. Venue of chat is Oasis Petroleum Tower, 12/13 Admiralty Road, Ikate Elegushi, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos. I'm almost a victim but I thank God 4 Goggle n Nairaland. Name was too 4 this country oooo. God will punish them.

Re: Oasis Oil And Gas Job/training by fidelchy: 1:56pm On Oct 31, 2013
Pls pals I received a massage now about this oasis job interview? And I was told to pay 3000 naira, any useful info about this company.
Re: Oasis Oil And Gas Job/training by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 01, 2013
Some people are fools, cant u see all d comments here ni?
fidel chy: Pls pals I received a massage now about this oasis job interview? And I was told to pay 3000 naira, any useful info about this company.
Re: Oasis Oil And Gas Job/training by ochisky(m): 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2013
See ehn, nobody will tell you but, if you go to Lagos without proper info, you'll not like what you see. The shege will be plenty for you.

Ask around. You'll find that almost everyone who recently moved into Lagos has a sob story which most likely happened the first week they moved in.

This is why you need to gather as much information about Lagos before you move.

There are a lot of materials on the internet to help you. But I'm telling you, I'm yet to see one like this site Introducing Lagos

This is one well-written website that you would totally love and relate to, whether Nigerian or Foreigner.

Tells you everything about Lagos. From getting a house to getting a job to avoiding being mugged by hoodlums.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oasis Oil And Gas Job/training by fabby26(m): 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2013
Krysstie: I just got mine 2day tooooo....lol..crazy people. Nigeria has become something else, taking advantage of desperate job hunters. Thank God I checked nairaland...

Definition of Oasis Oil and gas coy.
Desperate group of people using desperate means to extort money from fellow desperate job seekers. SIMPLE. Beware!
Re: Oasis Oil And Gas Job/training by dmcdad: 5:24pm On Nov 02, 2013
ochisky: They just sent me an invitation that i have been employed and i was ask to send #3000 to an account and bring along the teller to the venue. thats very unbelieving.
Same here... When I saw it I knew pronto that it was a SCAM!
Re: Oasis Oil And Gas Job/training by dmcdad: 5:26pm On Nov 02, 2013
chinesy: I received my invitation letter 2day stating d same content wt 3 attachments. Saying I shud pay 3,000 to a personal acct name Engr Fadipe Tolulope, wt acct no 3076807579, First bank. Venue of chat is Oasis Petroleum Tower, 12/13 Admiralty Road, Ikate Elegushi, Lekki Phase 1. Lagos. I'm almost a victim but I thank God 4 Goggle n Nairaland. Name was too 4 this country oooo. God will punish them.
My dear no be small thing oooooo. I already saw this thread before I got the invitation from them. When I saw it I just laughed. God help us all!
Re: Oasis Oil And Gas Job/training by Shygal(f): 7:05pm On Nov 02, 2013
Lol, i just got d fake mail today too, i was even wondering wen i applied, thank God for google and NL......i would hv fallen a victim too...God purnish dis evil people, see me dts №† even living in lagos ooo, kai.........i would have spnt n wasted my hard earned money for nothing! Loosers!
Re: Oasis Oil And Gas Job/training by dmcdad: 7:35pm On Nov 02, 2013
Shygal: Lol, i just got d fake mail today too, i was even wondering wen i applied, thank God for google and NL......i would hv fallen a victim too...God purnish dis evil people, see me dts №† even living in lagos ooo, kai.........i would have spnt n wasted my hard earned money for nothing! Loosers!
Thank God for you
Re: Oasis Oil And Gas Job/training by egubere: 10:27pm On Nov 02, 2013
I got same mail too, wen I jst saw pay 3000k, I knew dey were nt serious

(1) (2) (Reply)

48,000 Apply For 2,000 Jobs In Ekiti / N-EXIT: How To "Log On" To Portal / It Support Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.