Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Iyanya And Manager Ubi Franklin Donate N1million To OJB - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya And Manager Ubi Franklin Donate N1million To OJB (1096 Views)

Davido Gives N1million To Poor Jide Sanyaolu #sendjidebacktouni / Iyanya And His Manager (ubi Frankling) Shares Selfie Shot With Don Jazzys Father / Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyanya And Manager Ubi Franklin Donate N1million To OJB by Booty4me: 10:57pm On Jun 27, 2013
Iyanya and his manager/business partner Ubi Franklin this evening visited ailing super producer OJB Jezreel at his Gbaja, Surulere residence and donated N1million to him. I learnt that OJB produced 'Gbadun You', the first track on Iyanya's first album after he won Project Fame in 2008.

Iyanya and Ubi returned from London this evening and went straight to see OJB. God bless them.

Source
http://lindaikeji..com/2013/06/iyanya-and-manager-ubi-franklin-donate.html

Re: Iyanya And Manager Ubi Franklin Donate N1million To OJB by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2013
God bless all that have donated and should touch those that are about to donate to hasten up. #SaveOjbJezerel
Re: Iyanya And Manager Ubi Franklin Donate N1million To OJB by Booty4me: 3:46pm On Jul 12, 2013
Re: Iyanya And Manager Ubi Franklin Donate N1million To OJB by Booty4me: 8:12am On Jul 13, 2013
cry

(1) (Reply)

LOL! Davido Kept It Fresh For Hours In Bed With Me- Pendo, Kenyan Girl Boasts. / Which Of These Is Your Favorite Nigerian Actress? / #bba:kenyan Man Surfaces To Be Dilish's Father.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.